Thread: Vote for trump

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53
  1. #16
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,056
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Sounds like you have no money either, ha!
    Why would I need money? to fuck trump?
    Nah, I'm not gay.








    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  2. #17
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,273
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,273
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    Sounds like you have no money, ha!


    This is the type of video only a Hillary supporter would post. Ew.


    Sounds like you have no money either, ha!
    LMAO, I can guarantee I probably have much more than you and 90% of this site.

  3. #18
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,056
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    LMAO, I can guarantee I probably have much more than you and 90% of this site.
    I have money more than Trump...
    Forgot I do not sell alcohol and shits.

    I'm pretty sure I have money more than you too @Lunatic








    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  4. #19
    Fear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    3,272
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    The cringe in the thumbnail


    Sin/Andybprak
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    You were always a bad father. I would sneak out at night just to sucks cock just to feed your family
    And see now you're not even following in my footsteps
    Good job dad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Dora couldn't find my dick because it was in your ass.

    Sorry swiper, no swiping.

  5. #20
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,016
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,882
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    I have money more than Trump...
    Forgot I do not sell alcohol and shits.

    I'm pretty sure I have money more than you too @Lunatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    LMAO, I can guarantee I probably have much more than you and 90% of this site.


    My family and I have more money than both of you combined ever will. Doubt either one of you have tens of millions and Ace is just lying about having more than 10 billion, which is how much money Trump has. Pretty fucking funny actually, you both responded exactly as anticipated!

  6. #21
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,056
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post




    My family and I have more money than both of you combined ever will. Doubt either one of you have tens of millions and Ace is just lying about having more than 10 billion, which is how much money Trump has. Pretty fucking funny actually, you both responded exactly as anticipated!
    read the second sentence
    "Forgot I do not sell alcohol and shits."

    Yes this is a brilliant quote -_-

    @Sin fuck off
    shit post in another thread or trump will buy you!









    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  7. #22
    Fear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    3,272
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    read the second sentence
    "Forgot I do not sell alcohol and shits."

    Yes this is a brilliant quote -_-

    @Sin fuck off
    shit post in another thread or trump will buy my small cock

    I'm fine with that


    Sin/Andybprak
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    You were always a bad father. I would sneak out at night just to sucks cock just to feed your family
    And see now you're not even following in my footsteps
    Good job dad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Dora couldn't find my dick because it was in your ass.

    Sorry swiper, no swiping.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fear For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (07-11-2016)

  9. #23
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,056
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I'm fine with that

    Ah, poor Trump..
    He doesn't have a dick?

    No problem he says :
    "You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass."








    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  10. #24
    Fear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    3,272
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post

    Ah, poor Trump..
    He doesn't have a dick?

    No problem he says :
    "You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass."
    Nice avatar, looks way better


    Sin/Andybprak
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    You were always a bad father. I would sneak out at night just to sucks cock just to feed your family
    And see now you're not even following in my footsteps
    Good job dad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Dora couldn't find my dick because it was in your ass.

    Sorry swiper, no swiping.

  11. #25
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,056
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Nice avatar, looks way better
    Thanks !








    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  12. #26
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,273
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,273
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    I have money more than Trump...
    Forgot I do not sell alcohol and shits.

    I'm pretty sure I have money more than you too @Lunatic
    You could, @Lunatic is all talk though...

    Funny thing is he thinks not liking trump means you have no money for some reason...

  13. #27
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,016
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,882
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    You could, @Lunatic is all talk though...

    Funny thing is he thinks not liking trump means you have no money for some reason...
    Well if you don't support Trump, you support higher taxes on the rich, which would suggest you are not rich.

  14. #28
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,273
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,273
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Well if you don't support Trump, you support higher taxes on the rich, which would suggest you are not rich.
    I don`t support Trump because he is just an immature clown. Not because I support higher taxes on rich.
    My opinion on taxes is that everyone should pay a flat tax thats the same for everyone. That`s equality not bullshit.

  15. #29
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,056
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Well if you don't support Trump, you support higher taxes on the rich, which would suggest you are not rich.
    LOL, do you think people are badass like Trump supporters ?
    "Support who has more money".. LOL
    That's as dumb as trump talk








    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  16. #30
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,016
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,882
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    LOL, do you think people are badass like Trump supporters ?
    "Support who has more money".. LOL
    That's as dumb as trump talk
    In a capitalist society, money determines rank. At the end of the day, people with money are even more powerful than the president. They just don't have a fancy title, besides rich. If you wish to debate about this topic, I must warn you. I will not be nice about it.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    I don`t support Trump because he is just an immature clown. Not because I support higher taxes on rich.
    My opinion on taxes is that everyone should pay a flat tax thats the same for everyone. That`s equality not bullshit.
    If you don't support Trump, then you support Hillary and her insane tax plan. She will take as much money from rich people as she can, as that's what democrats do. If you wish to continue talking, please use valid points and have a valid position on the matter. If you say I don't care or I'm not voting, our discussion is done.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (07-14-2016),TheJoker (07-11-2016)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who would YOU vote for?
    By m164life in forum United States of America
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:46 PM
  2. Vote for hackers!
    By footstar2 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 08:01 PM
  3. VOTE FOR MOD?
    By dante13028 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 01:00 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 04:19 PM