Thread: Vote for trump

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Then why are you not Premium Seller and trying to win giveaways for it?

Why would you want to pay for something you might win? I'm actually going to by premium seller anyway.
    @jdxt it's a fair point, I do this for hobby. It's not like I need the money, i've spent 3x what I've gained in this site which I'm fine with but whatever I do I want to do it right, it's why I get Tread Designs and provide a better service then most here.
    My "family" is rich but i'm not here to talk shit and brag like the other in this thread.

They think money is the reason people don't vote for trumo lmao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    Why would you want to pay for something you might win? I'm actually going to by premium seller anyway.
    @jdxt it's a fair point, I do this for hobby. It's not like I need the money, i've spent 3x what I've gained in this site which I'm fine with but whatever I do I want to do it right, it's why I get Tread Designs and provide a better service then most here.
    My "family" is rich but i'm not here to talk shit and brag like the other in this thread.

Families wealth is not wealth that you your self have accumulated.
    If I was wanting to brag and I really could my parents and grandparents are VERY wealthy. Beyond imagination that you would expect from a skid on MPGH. I hardly see a penny of that. I get Food, Water, housing parenting and reward for good behaviour like an item or a project car (yes I actually have one at the age of 15). But I was always taught to learn to live for your self and earn money which is exactly what I do. And I have to say for my age of 15 I'm not doing bad at all. Mostly legitimate income with a new venture which is lets just say staying behind closed doors.

Point I'm trying to say is - you said YOU were rich, not your family.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post

Lmao, but you cried like a fucking bitch when you didn't win it and then get shitted on about your service. Yet you wanna talk about how you got more money than the 90% of people on this forum? Talk the talk, never walked the walk in your life.

It's ok to join in on giveaways, but it's one thing to talk shit about how you make a bunch more money than everybody yet you're thirsty as fuck on premium seller giveaways writting 6 paragraphs and shit.

If you're so rich, just buy it. What you waiting for ?
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Lmao, but you cried like a fucking bitch when you didn't win it and then get shitted on about your service. Yet you wanna talk about how you got more money than the 90% of people on this forum? Talk the talk, never walked the walk in your life.

It's ok to join in on giveaways, but it's one thing to talk shit about how you make a bunch more money than everybody yet you're thirsty as fuck on premium seller giveaways writting 6 paragraphs and shit.

If you're so rich, just buy it. What you waiting for ?
    You were whiteknighting him just yesterday, wtf?
    "White people can't actually be "murdered."
    See they have lived their entire lives with privilege. Because of this, from a utilitarian standpoint, they experience as much life fulfillment in a few years as POCs and other marginalized groups experience in a full natural lifespan. So to prevent a white person from experiencing more life fulfillment than others simply because of racial privilege can hardly be called a bad thing, let alone a 'murder.'
    " - Confluency

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    You were whiteknighting him just yesterday, wtf?
    Because you made some of the most stupidest points ever that didn't make any sense to make you deserve it more than anymore else?
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    i would vote for trump if i were a us citizen, no hate pls

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    #DumpTrump2016
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Trump or bust

Last edited by ArseneLupin; 07-14-2016 at 01:11 PM.
    "White people can't actually be "murdered."
    See they have lived their entire lives with privilege. Because of this, from a utilitarian standpoint, they experience as much life fulfillment in a few years as POCs and other marginalized groups experience in a full natural lifespan. So to prevent a white person from experiencing more life fulfillment than others simply because of racial privilege can hardly be called a bad thing, let alone a 'murder.'
    " - Confluency

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234