Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,207
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,166
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Buy Vape Supplies with PayPal?

    Any website that allows me to buy vape pieces and shit with PayPal? I believe most sites do not take PayPal since vaping and other stuff such as tobacco and shit is 18-21+ depending where you live, and since any aged kid can own a paypal account and have paypal balance, the website can accidentally sell to an underaged kid without knowing, i guess only accepting credit card will make it more believable that an adult bought it, so do any sites like this accept PayPal, because I myself am underaged (by a year lul) and dont own a credit card which is what every site ive been at only accepts. I honestly just need a new glass for my crown tank but I doubt any site even sells glass separately so I might just buy a new tank or even a whole new setup if I find a nice one.
    Last edited by Riigged; 07-11-2016 at 11:52 AM.

  2. #2
    ultrawtf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,080
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    703
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_fr...aping&_sacat=0

    literally just searched it on ebay,how come that is so hard....

  3. #3
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,207
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,166
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_fr...aping&_sacat=0

    literally just searched it on ebay,how come that is so hard....
    I should have mentioned I don't want to use eBay, I just personally don't trust it, never used it though.

  4. #4
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,225
    Reputation
    823
    Thanks
    792
    My Mood
    Bored
    You should be 18+ to open PayPal account I guess.
    But yes a kid can open one with a VCC or a stolen CC, so I agree that the payment method should be only CC
    But some people won't trust the website.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    I identify as a piece of shit.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:

    ultrawtf (07-11-2016)

  6. #5
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,207
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,166
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    You should be 18+ to open PayPal account I guess.
    But yes a kid can open one with a VCC or a stolen CC, so I agree that the payment method should be only CC
    But some people won't trust the website.
    Yeah thats why most websites that sell age limited products (even amazon, since you can order anything from amazon xD) only accept CC, because its more believable that they are selling it to an adult :P

    Trying to find a site where I can get vape pieces tho for PayPal balance:P

  7. #6
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,225
    Reputation
    823
    Thanks
    792
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    Yeah thats why most websites that sell age limited products (even amazon, since you can order anything from amazon xD) only accept CC, because its more believable that they are selling it to an adult :P

    Trying to find a site where I can get vape pieces tho for PayPal balance:P
    PP doesn't allow buying or selling tobacco and vape stuff...
    I think the only thing you can do is paying to someone using PP and he will buy it for you using his CC.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    I identify as a piece of shit.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  8. #7
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,207
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,166
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    PP doesn't allow buying or selling tobacco and vape stuff...
    I think the only thing you can do is paying to someone using PP and he will buy it for you using his CC.
    Well its not PayPal itself that doesnt allow it, its the websites that dont allow PayPal as a payment due to paypal accounts can be created by any aged kids, but hey, there might be a dumb site that allows it, so I am hoping so.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

    Ace (07-11-2016)

  10. #8
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,122
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Buying it isn't even the hardest part bro.





    also this



    and this

    Last edited by Lift; 07-11-2016 at 12:33 PM.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lift For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (07-11-2016),soeni77 (07-11-2016),ultrawtf (07-11-2016)

  12. #9
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,225
    Reputation
    823
    Thanks
    792
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    Well its not PayPal itself that doesnt allow it, its the websites that dont allow PayPal as a payment due to paypal accounts can be created by any aged kids, but hey, there might be a dumb site that allows it, so I am hoping so.

    I will google it for you.
    If i found a website and we can search if is it legit.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Some sellers on Ebay sell vape stuff an E-Juices, Did you try buying from them?
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    I identify as a piece of shit.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  13. #10
    Money15Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta - Come find me ;)
    Posts
    486
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    161
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I've bought vape shit off eBay before fine ranging from mods to e-juice with nicotine. eBay really isn't bad, and trust me, you can fuck over sellers so hard with eBay because they will always side with you! I've only got scammed once out of my times on eBay and it was settled in a few days, so take that out of your worries, lol.

  14. #11
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,207
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,166
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post

    I will google it for you.
    If i found a website and we can search if is it legit.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Some sellers on Ebay sell vape stuff an E-Juices, Did you try buying from them?
    The thing is, eBay is known for scammers, so I don't want to buy it from some scum in a different country that won't mail me what I paid for.

  15. #12
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,225
    Reputation
    823
    Thanks
    792
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    The thing is, eBay is known for scammers, so I don't want to buy it from some scum in a different country that won't mail me what I paid for.
    buy from a repped, vouched seller, It's safer than buying it from a dump website.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    I identify as a piece of shit.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  16. #13
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,207
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,166
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Found a couple of sites that accept PayPal, will share if my purchase is successful

  17. #14
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,824
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,862
    My Mood
    Doh
    What's the hardest thing for someone who vapes?
    Telling your parent's you're gay.

  18. #15
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,225
    Reputation
    823
    Thanks
    792
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post
    What's the hardest thing for someone who vapes?
    Telling your parent's you're gay.
    Don't understand, why vaping is a gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    I identify as a piece of shit.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] Buying WarZ Key with Paypal
    By Serac in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 09:00 AM
  2. BUYING LIBERTY RESERVE WITH PAYPAL
    By strydezz in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 09:54 AM
  3. Buying TF2 Unusuals with paypal
    By Pryme in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 05:15 AM
  4. [Solved] Buying CA vip with paypal?
    By silentkoga in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 12:58 PM
  5. buying vip hack with paypal?
    By sandman3 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 10:10 PM