Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 56
  1. #31
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    How tf can i hear sarcasm in a text.
    Your not a real CS. You pissed off Arun on purpose to get CS. Because you don't like being that one kid who comments with no tags besides member level 1. Go buy premium if your desperate. Out of all the CS. You ain't a real one.
    Last edited by Drama; 07-12-2016 at 01:04 PM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  2. #32
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/wallstreetbets
    Posts
    2,869
    Reputation
    451
    Thanks
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiixtor View Post

    Your location says "dretending to care". I think you meant "pretending". Just letting you know

    Also could someone teach me how to mention people? I can never seem to make it work.
    @Twiixtor if this does not work do @ @Twiixtor

    Apparently this website fucked this up, ty
    Last edited by NiBrA88; 07-12-2016 at 01:04 PM.
    !

    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  3. #33
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,123
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    458
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiixtor View Post

    Your location says "dretending to care". I think you meant "pretending". Just letting you know

    Also could someone teach me how to mention people? I can never seem to make it work.
    Press @ and their name

  4. #34
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,128
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Now that you've posted this?

    A loooong time

  5. #35
    King Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,122
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    363
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Your not a real CS. You pissed off Arun on purpose to get CS. Because you don't like being that one kid who comments with no tags besides member level 1. Go buy premium if your desperate. Out of all the CS. You ain't a real one.
    If i was able to i would've bought premium. that's why i enter these giveaways fam






    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  6. #36
    Summer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Little Talks
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    175
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiixtor View Post

    Your location says "dretending to care". I think you meant "pretending". Just letting you know

    Also could someone teach me how to mention people? I can never seem to make it work.
    I also can't get it working with @ or @@.

    Just use the BBCode MENTION=userID

    Like for example:
    [//MENTION=1149591]Twiixtor[///MENTION]

    Deleting the first // would mention you.
    Last edited by Summer; 07-12-2016 at 01:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    welcome back Graphicx GOD

  7. #37
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    If i was able to i would've bought premium. that's why i enter these giveaways fam
    Ever heard of working for $25? not hard bro.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  8. #38
    Stitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    789
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    769
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    Fuck you then
    I though you were my fuck buddy
    I thought you turned 15 the other day and your talkin about fuck buddys? LMFAOOOO

  9. #39
    King Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,122
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    363
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Ever heard of working for $25? not hard bro.
    I earn money i just don't have access to paypal or bitcoin ETC


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    I thought you turned 15 the other day and your talkin about fuck buddys? LMFAOOOO
    Shad ap






    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  10. #40
    Z-Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028°N 122.194015°W
    Posts
    1,817
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,511
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'll spank arun if i have what it takes for CS Tag
    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

  11. #41
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,432
    Reputation
    626
    Thanks
    1,037
    No point to it at all. I just tagged arun in the pharoah contest, lol. If that is what it takes to be a cs then I'm about to holla the fuck out of here. You can't compare me to other cocksuckers, I'm not a troll nor do I desire this rediculous font which nobody can take serious. Thank you to the people who took it serious and gave me their regards.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  12. #42
    King Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,122
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    363
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    No point to it at all. I just tagged arun in the pharoah contest, lol. If that is what it takes to be a cs then I'm about to holla the fuck out of here. You can't compare me to other cocksuckers, I'm not a troll nor do I desire this rediculous font which nobody can take serious. Thank you to the people who took it serious and gave me their regards.
    I shouldn't even been made a CS i feel your pain now Snake and im sorry i called you one and look at the position im in now






    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  13. #43
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,432
    Reputation
    626
    Thanks
    1,037
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    I shouldn't even been made a CS i feel your pain now Snake and im sorry i called you one and look at the position im in now
    You really do annoy me.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  14. #44
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    3,907
    Reputation
    326
    Thanks
    3,331
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

    You really do annoy me.
    you dont deserve cs :/

    Gay




     










  15. #45
    Conquerable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,274
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    In Love
    I thought we were stuck with these tags forever or until arun decided to give us a break

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Can someone help me how to get rid of this error.. PLEASE
    By mohdthe13 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2013, 12:57 AM
  2. [Help Request] What Is This Error. How Can I Get Rid Of It?
    By Moola in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 08:30 PM
  3. Can't get rid of golden FAMAS
    By iamSTEVE in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 08:02 PM
  4. [Discussion] GET RID OF THIS.
    By Humour132 in forum Club Penguin Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 11:07 AM
  5. [Help] How can i get rid of sprint blur
    By penman37 in forum Operation 7 General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 05:47 PM