Thread: My Laptop

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Gazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,302
    Reputation
    220
    Thanks
    195

    My Laptop

    http://i.imgur.com/OaFYF1c.jpg
    Along with AMD 8750M

    If I get another 4 GB RAM (Total will be 8 GB) , then can I play games better without low fps cos atm I get low fps .

  2. #2
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    3,505
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/OaFYF1c.jpg
    Along with AMD 8750M

    If I get another 4 GB RAM (Total will be 8 GB) , then can I play games better without low fps cos atm I get low fps .
    probs my laptop at my house has 4 gb ram and 8 cores and it gets on average for example on csgo it gets 40 - 0 frames

    Gay




     










  3. #3
    ultrawtf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,080
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    703
    Adding 4GB RAM would help,but not a lot,that CPU and GPU are kinda old so don't expect to get 60 fps in newer games.

  4. #4
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    245
    Thanks
    383
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I managing to deal with my shitty toshiba laptop. its good yours come's with AMD






    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  5. #5
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    3,505
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post
    I managing to deal with my shitty toshiba laptop. its good yours come's with AMD
    i use a toshiba laptop but am ordering a custom built computer when i get back on thursday, i will still use my laptop for stuff. How long you have you're computer i have had mine for 5

    Gay




     










  6. #6
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    245
    Thanks
    383
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    i use a toshiba laptop but am ordering a custom built computer when i get back on thursday, i will still use my laptop for stuff. How long you have you're computer i have had mine for 5
    Today is a year






    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

Similar Threads

  1. Laptop says:
    By UnknownPerson in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 06:57 AM
  2. New Laptop vs Xbox 360
    By NeedHacksBad in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 02:14 PM
  3. [HELP] Unhatdware Ban on Laptop
    By ndk721 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 01:09 PM
  4. LAPTOP TB Drive
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 09:19 AM
  5. i need to get into this laptop!!!!!! help plzzz
    By sqeak in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 07:59 PM