Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    CapitalSteez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15

    Trustworthy Onion Sites?

    I was wondering, okay let me start off i love pot. But here in my current state its expensive like a bitch, 50 a quarter 100 a half and usually 200 an ounce. I looked on silk road and all the good stuff through tor, but was curious, like if I bought lets say something " interesting " , and put my address in for deliver, that just seems sketchy, I looked all over on forums and everyone says they are trustworthy, but MPGH is my only trust. Any ideas?

  2. #2
    Jubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,289
    Reputation
    2491
    Thanks
    6,992
    alpha bay, agora

  3. #3
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,277
    Reputation
    229
    Thanks
    486
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Jubs has a full list of trusted ones. Could you hmu with one in pms too, Jubs?
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017

  4. #4
    ultrawtf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,080
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalSteez View Post
    I was wondering, okay let me start off i love pot. But here in my current state its expensive like a bitch, 50 a quarter 100 a half and usually 200 an ounce. I looked on silk road and all the good stuff through tor, but was curious, like if I bought lets say something " interesting " , and put my address in for deliver, that just seems sketchy, I looked all over on forums and everyone says they are trustworthy, but MPGH is my only trust. Any ideas?
    god damn that is expensive,where do you live ?

  5. #5
    _NightWare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    710
    Reputation
    274
    Thanks
    1,987
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Use a mailbox or dead drop adress (or whatever it's called)

    Feel free to leave a thanks or +rep if I helped you.

    ಠ_ರೃ
    Script Squad







  6. #6
    King Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,128
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    368
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I see why this was 18+






    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  7. #7
    CapitalSteez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    The state of florida and i heard some bad reviews on alpha bay.

  8. #8
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HAIL TRUMP!卐
    Posts
    4,277
    Reputation
    966
    Thanks
    17,972
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Buying drugs on the internet because you don't know anyone in real life?

  9. #9
    CapitalSteez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Pure breed of autisim. If I listed prices, obviously I do know people. I'd rather get it for cheaper online, than over priced from dealers.

  10. #10
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,277
    Reputation
    229
    Thanks
    486
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm not sure about the alphabay, I hope they deliver to Uk
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017

  11. #11
    King Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,128
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    368
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Buying drugs on the internet because you don't know anyone in real life?
    Isn't buying drugs over the internet more unsafe cause the feds can track you?






    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  12. #12
    Sölvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Iceland Grindavík MANTRA マントラ
    Posts
    1,871
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post
    I see why this was 18+
    You're pretty hardcore for clicking it then

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sölvi For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (07-12-2016)

  14. #13
    Takooda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    High somewhere
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    Isn't buying drugs over the internet more unsafe cause the feds can track you?

    You use bitcoin and if you use a dead drop its alot harder to track you, also if you use proxies it'll hide your IP and using TOR it jumps your ip everywhere so it's alot harder to be tracked. Unless you give them literally all your info.



  15. #14
    King Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,128
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    368
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Takooda View Post

    You use bitcoin and if you use a dead drop its alot harder to track you, also if you use proxies it'll hide your IP and using TOR it jumps your ip everywhere so it's alot harder to be tracked. Unless you give them literally all your info.
    Bitcoin will be a problem for me then






    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  16. #15
    La Quica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Medellín
    Posts
    381
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    808
    Alphabay +1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Write down some onion sites
    By antekul123 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2015, 11:39 AM
  2. .Onion Sites
    By Twix001 in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 01:11 AM
  3. [Solved] are these sites trustworthy?
    By adam44499 in forum League of Legends Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 03:04 PM
  4. My Site!
    By Paolo1993 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 10:52 AM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 08:42 PM