Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    %&Ursgart23__faf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Happy

    How did ya'll get scammed by Light



    He added me wanting to participate in the experiment and wouldn't shut up about how he didn't scam. Then he admits he scammed, then says he didn't scam??

    This kid is stupid af.
    Last edited by %&Ursgart23__faf; 07-12-2016 at 08:50 PM.

  2. #2
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    3,000
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    2,900
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post


    He added me wanting to participate in the experiment and wouldn't shut up about how he didn't scam. He's stupid.
    he never payed me money for the jobs i did for him

  3. #3
    Fear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    3,272
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post


    he never payed me money for the jobs i did for him
    http://i.imgur.com/emrNfol.jpg
    Whose the one talking now Mr. Can't spell paid*.
    Last edited by Fear; 07-12-2016 at 09:13 PM.


    Sin/Andybprak
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    You were always a bad father. I would sneak out at night just to sucks cock just to feed your family
    And see now you're not even following in my footsteps
    Good job dad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Dora couldn't find my dick because it was in your ass.

    Sorry swiper, no swiping.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fear For This Useful Post:

    TheSilentBoot (07-12-2016)

  5. #4
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    3,000
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    2,900
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/emrNfol.jpg
    Whose the one talking now Mr. Can't spell paid*
    mac auto correct idiot

  6. #5
    Fear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    3,272
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post


    mac auto correct idiot
    Sentences always start with a capital letter and end with a what? (Question Mark)
    WRONG
    period.


    Sin/Andybprak
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    You were always a bad father. I would sneak out at night just to sucks cock just to feed your family
    And see now you're not even following in my footsteps
    Good job dad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Dora couldn't find my dick because it was in your ass.

    Sorry swiper, no swiping.

  7. #6
    %&Ursgart23__faf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Happy
    Both of you, stfu.

  8. #7
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    3,000
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    2,900
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Sentences always start with a capital letter and end with a what? (Question Mark)
    WRONG
    period.
    " Whose the one talking now Mr. Can't spell paid* "
    where is the period ?

  9. #8
    Fear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    3,272
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post


    " Whose the one talking now Mr. Can't spell paid* "
    where is the period ?
    Look again fucktard.


    Sin/Andybprak
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    You were always a bad father. I would sneak out at night just to sucks cock just to feed your family
    And see now you're not even following in my footsteps
    Good job dad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Dora couldn't find my dick because it was in your ass.

    Sorry swiper, no swiping.

  10. #9
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    3,000
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    2,900
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Look again fucktard.
    you're incompetent -.-

  11. #10
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,944
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    522
    My Mood
    Devilish
    CAn we please stop with these fucking Light threads.
    NOBODY CARES he is old news, get over it!

  12. #11
    %&Ursgart23__faf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    CAn we please stop with these fucking Light threads.
    NOBODY CARES he is old news, get over it!
    You're right, my bad.

  13. #12
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,838
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    597
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Honestly so many fucking idiots out there, I'm waiting for them to fuck with the wrong guy that will actually destroy their life.

  14. #13
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    3,000
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    2,900
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
    Honestly so many fucking idiots out there, I'm waiting for them to fuck with the wrong guy that will actually destroy their life.
    exactly, doxxed, swatted, etc

  15. #14
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,010
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    344
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You people call yourself's anti scam and yet you get scammed
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more




    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  16. #15
    %&Ursgart23__faf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post
    You people call yourself's anti scam and yet you get scammed
    You're just asking to stay CS for the rest of your life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [18+] Now I know how it feels to get scammed...
    By Lunatic's Sheep in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-09-2016, 11:03 PM
  2. How did sky plus get banned
    By jcsmitty in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 10:34 PM
  3. How did u get TNT Chams to work?
    By viperman67 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 10:04 PM
  4. When did you first get into computers, how?
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 10:12 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 05:52 PM