Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 116
  1. #46
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trump 2016
    Posts
    1,705
    Reputation
    204
    Thanks
    378
    My Mood
    Happy
    Also
    @Joe for getting me customers and being one of the best minions
    @iDeserveSteamSection for the best shitpost threads
    @Chrome for being a good friend for 6 years now
    @Hunter for making the best shitpost threads in AQW and League Section disguised as "What do you like about this game" discussions

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArseneLupin For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Dexter (07-13-2016),Felix Jr (07-13-2016),[MPGH]Joe (07-13-2016)

  3. #47
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,010
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    344
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Also
    @Joe for getting me customers and being one of the best minions
    @iDeserveSteamSection for the best shitpost threads
    @Chrome for being a good friend for 6 years now
    @Hunter for making the best shitpost threads in AQW and League Section disguised as "What do you like about this game" discussions
    You no tag me
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more




    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix Jr For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Dexter (07-13-2016)

  5. #48
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,461
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    8,421
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Also
    @iDeserveSteamSection for the best shitpost threads
    for real nigga?

  6. #49
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,238
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,073
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @Cursed - To everything that you've done for me while I was going through my suicidal depression
    @NormenJaydenFBI - Your spoiled ass posts nothing but expensive food on Snapchat, but I still love you bud
    @Kenshin13 - I miss you
    @Lovroman - You were the one that inspired me to become a CoD Minion, I won't ever forget you
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

    Lovroman (07-23-2016)

  8. #50
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    984
    My Mood
    In Love
    @ @Hunter - explains it
    @ArseneLupin - great trader
    @Raple - for roasting anyone on demand
    @Mayion - super cute
    @Flengo - bae instagram (nice like ratio)
    @NormenJaydenFBI - Skype calls
    @Boombox - Sending me nudes
    @Chrome - Rich nigga giveaways
    @CatchMe - bit of a babe

    @dexter changed his name so he can fuck right off

    And some others who are not worth mentioning



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Boombox (07-13-2016),[MPGH]Dexter (07-13-2016),[MPGH]Flengo (07-14-2016),[MPGH]Raple (07-13-2016)

  10. #51
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trump 2016
    Posts
    1,705
    Reputation
    204
    Thanks
    378
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iDeserveSteamSection View Post
    for real nigga?
    There you go again with another one

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ArseneLupin For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Dexter (07-13-2016)

  12. #52
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,000
    Reputation
    2297
    Thanks
    7,165
    k, lets do this

    my boyz @Mayion @Hero @Flengo for being real homies.

    my news fo meme bers
    @Hova
    @Hunter
    @Ahlwong
    @versace,
    @Hero (again)
    @High
    @Blank
    @Jester
    @Batman
    @@windoge 10
    @Schuba
    @Logic
    @Arrow
    @Lucifer
    @Joe
    @Space
    @Psychotic
    @-Madara_Uchihă-
    @Cursed

    my other staff that moderate with my ass
    @Joe (again)
    @Luis
    @NormenJaydenFBI

    the memers
    @Smoke
    @Shadow
    @Boombox
    @Saboteur
    @iDeserveSteamSection
    @master131
    @Jubs
    @Eternity

    and my lil rotmg fuckers
    @Riigged
    @Versss
    @Fox10
    @ShadowXCC
    @Royce
    @krazyshank
    @Lovroman
    @059

    mom @Liz
    dad @Dave84311
    and uncle billy bob @arunforce



    hope i didnt forget anyone
    Last edited by Raple; 07-13-2016 at 03:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  13. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]059 (07-13-2016),[MPGH]Ahlwong (07-14-2016),Arrow (07-13-2016),[MPGH]Boombox (07-13-2016),[MPGH]cuckold cancer 8=D (07-13-2016),[MPGH]Dexter (07-13-2016),Felix Jr (07-13-2016),[MPGH]Flengo (07-14-2016),[MPGH]Hova (07-13-2016),[MPGH]Hunter (07-13-2016),[MPGH]Joe (07-13-2016),[MPGH]Logic (07-13-2016),Lovroman (07-23-2016),[MPGH]Luis (07-13-2016),Luverdark's Cute Daughter (07-13-2016),[MPGH]Organized Chaos (07-13-2016),Riigged (07-13-2016),[DIN]Royce[DU] (07-13-2016),[MPGH]Schuba (07-17-2016),[MPGH]Shadow (07-13-2016),ShadowXCC (07-13-2016),[MPGH]Smoke (07-13-2016),TheJoker (07-13-2016)

  14. #53
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,010
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    344
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    k, lets do this

    my boyz @Mayion @hero @flengo for being real homies.

    my news fo meme bers @hova @hunter @ahlwong @versace, @hero (again) @high @blank @jester @batman @@windoge 10 @Schuba @logic @arrow @Lucifer @joe @Space @Psychotic @-Madara_Uchihă- @cursed

    my other staff that moderate with my ass @joe (again) @Luis @NormenJaydenFBI

    the memers @Smoke @zectixV1 @Shadow @boombox @Saboteur @ideservesteamsection @master131 @jubs

    and my lil rotmg fuckers @Riigged @Versss @fox10 @ShadowXCC @Royce @krazyshank @Lovroman @059

    mom @liz , dad @dave84311 , and uncle billy bob @arunforce



    hope i didnt forget anyone
    You did
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more




    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  15. #54
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,114
    Reputation
    1726
    Thanks
    5,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    k, lets do this

    my boyz @Mayion @hero @flengo for being real homies.

    my news fo meme bers @hova @hunter @ahlwong @versace, @hero (again) @high @blank @jester @batman @@windoge 10 @Schuba @logic @arrow @Lucifer @joe @Space @Psychotic @-Madara_Uchihă- @cursed

    my other staff that moderate with my ass @joe (again) @Luis @NormenJaydenFBI

    the memers @Smoke @zectixV1 @Shadow @boombox @Saboteur @ideservesteamsection @master131 @jubs

    and my lil rotmg fuckers @Riigged @Versss @fox10 @ShadowXCC @Royce @krazyshank @Lovroman @059

    mom @liz , dad @dave84311 , and uncle billy bob @arunforce


    hope i didnt forget anyone
    I see you didn't mention me
    Atleast you didn't go mention me in the hate thread
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  16. #55
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,010
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    344
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @ @Eternity
    For appreciating that i dont give a flying fuck
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more




    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  17. #56
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,000
    Reputation
    2297
    Thanks
    7,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    I see you didn't mention me
    Atleast you didn't go mention me in the hate thread
    my bad, added to memers
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  18. #57
    Fox10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1:8080
    Posts
    1,128
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    2,160
    My Mood
    Dead



    //10 chars
    Feel like donating to me?
    Click PayPal below in order to donate to me.
    PayPal




    GFX Credits go to Sinners
     






    Make sure you enter your password or rip system32!

  19. #58
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    984
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    hope i didnt forget anyone
    The tactic is more mentions = more thanks? nice method



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  20. #59
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,010
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    344
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    k, lets do this

    my boyz @Mayion @Hero @Flengo for being real homies.

    my news fo meme bers
    @Hova
    @Hunter
    @Ahlwong
    @versace,
    @Hero (again)
    @High
    @Blank
    @Jester
    @Batman
    @@windoge 10
    @Schuba
    @Logic
    @Arrow
    @Lucifer
    @Joe
    @Space
    @Psychotic
    @-Madara_Uchihă-
    @Cursed

    my other staff that moderate with my ass
    @Joe (again)
    @Luis
    @NormenJaydenFBI

    the memers
    @Smoke
    @Shadow
    @Boombox
    @Saboteur
    @iDeserveSteamSection
    @master131
    @Jubs
    @Eternity

    and my lil rotmg fuckers
    @Riigged
    @Versss
    @Fox10
    @ShadowXCC
    @Royce
    @krazyshank
    @Lovroman
    @059

    mom @Liz
    dad @Dave84311
    and uncle billy bob @arunforce



    hope i didnt forget anyone
    You forgot again
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more




    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  21. #60
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,901
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,033
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    true friendo

    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Donate BTC
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    1P6pQqds28TAFoJzeRvQYbQD9nFzbms5W4
    -----------------------------------------------------------



  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Raple (07-13-2016)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH Appreciation Thread
    By Hova in forum General
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 05-23-2016, 12:37 AM
  2. MPGH TWITTER THREAD
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 483
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 10:50 AM
  3. [MPGH]Hyperion Thread shutdown
    By SEGnosis in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 06:57 PM
  4. MPGH longest thread ever!
    By quin123 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 07:52 PM
  5. Token MPGH flame thread.
    By tednugent in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 06:38 PM