Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,620
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Straight trash.

  2. #17
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,086
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    354
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If I would choose someone to debate or discus rap it would be @ArseneLupin
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more




    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  3. #18
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,971
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
    Straight trash.
    My nigga you is trippin.
    But what can I say each to his own

  4. #19
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,086
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    354
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    My nigga you is trippin.
    But what can I say each to his own
    Tbh young thug becoming shit now
    All he's doing is puttin bitches in his vids have naked and dancing like a dumbass
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more




    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  5. #20
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,971
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by An1mus785 View Post


    Tbh young thug becoming shit now
    All he's doing is puttin bitches in his vids have naked and dancing like a dumbass
    Have we been listening to the same Young Thug?
    Because Slime Season 3 was fire

  6. #21
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,086
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    354
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Have we been listening to the same Young Thug?
    Because Slime Season 3 was fire
    Slime Season 3?? @ArseneLupin help me out here.
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more




    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  7. #22
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,971
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by An1mus785 View Post


    Slime Season 3?? @ArseneLupin help me out here.
    DOn't be talking shit if you don't even know the first thing about it Lol.

  8. #23
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,086
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    354
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    DOn't be talking shit if you don't even know the first thing about it Lol.
    Tbh im hardly into rap Right now
    The feel just died out
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more




    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  9. #24
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,971
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by An1mus785 View Post


    Tbh im hardly into rap Right now
    The feel just died out
    Then don't talk about how he has become "shit" now.
    He is about to hit the peek of his career and wont be going down anytime soon, So saying he has become shit now is just pure ignorance

  10. #25
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,086
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    354
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Then don't talk about how he has become "shit" now.
    He is about to hit the peek of his career and wont be going down anytime soon, So saying he has become shit now is just pure ignorance
    I don't have to be an expert on rap to know he's becoming shit
    Tbh thats what all rappers nowadays do in their vids
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more




    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  11. #26
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,971
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by An1mus785 View Post
    I Don't Have To Be An Expert On Rap To Know He's Becoming Shit
    Ofc you don't have to be an expert on a subject to talk about it. But when your saying stuff like this you have to have some sort of knowledge on the subject before talking about it

  12. #27
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,086
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    354
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Ofc you don't have to be an expert on a subject to talk about it. But when your saying stuff like this you have to have some sort of knowledge on the subject before talking about it
    I only said i lost interest in rap i never said i didn't know my stuff about it. I still got my knowledge of it
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more




    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  13. #28
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,971
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by An1mus785 View Post


    I only said i lost interest in rap i never said i didn't know my stuff about it. I still got my knowledge of it
    You literally said "Young Thug Becoming Shit Now" like you know your stuff.
    Anyways I don't really want to debate this with you since you clearly don't know the first thing about rap these days

  14. #29
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,086
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    354
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    You literally said "Young Thug Becoming Shit Now" like you know your stuff.
    Anyways I don't really want to debate this with you since you clearly don't know the first thing about rap these days
    I never said i stopped listening to rap
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more




    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  15. #30
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,971
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by An1mus785 View Post


    I never said i stopped listening to rap
    I never said you did.
    Don't reply to this we are getting way off topic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What we All Have Been Waiting For
    By Diminished in forum XBOX General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-26-2011, 08:32 AM
  2. Hell Yeah how long we had to wait for this ...
    By ParkYongLee in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 09:34 AM
  3. [Release] The CF Account draw you've all been waiting for.
    By Hitman in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 12:38 PM
  4. [Release] the mod you have all been waiting for super law!!!!
    By warball8 in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 02:01 PM
  5. Well here it is! The one you've all been waiting for!
    By ROUGHS3X in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 04:38 AM