Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    TonySK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a Chinese sweatshop.
    Posts
    316
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You shouldn't be reproducing if you're using dailymail as a source..
    Last edited by TonySK; 07-15-2016 at 12:15 AM.

  2. #17
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,717
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Depends because as I said lab birth babies will start looking and being different then natural birth babies and that could be bad because as I said lab babies are going to be definitely smarter then natural babies.
    No, they wouldn't be smarter... We're smart beyond our minds... How? Well look how much brain capability we have as humans, we haven't really dug into our mind that deep to actually understand it, we're smart... We just play stupid...
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  3. #18
    Dieks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The chair in front of my Potato Computer.
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Well basically perfect definition for me (currently it might change in future because world is always changing and I am not perfect so what I call perfect always changes)

    1.) No war
    2.) No race war
    3.) Everyone is equal
    4.) Instead of money a different more effective system would be in place

    Something along those line but yeah perfect is a term that depends from people to people and that is again one of the reason why the things I listed happen. There was a bombing earlier and 70+ people died. why? Politics and racial war basically.
    In my opinion, if everyone was perfect, there'd be more wars, as people would go on about how better they are than others and therefore deserve more land. Or smaller countries would fight over the fact that they're country is so small even though everyone is "equal"
    Furthermore being genetically perfect ruins all kinds of entertainment, sports tournaments would suck as everyone's skill is 100% the same, so nothing would actually happen, comedians would not be comedians if all jokes were already used, world records are non-existent, and about that race thing, wouldn't the races that are not used for the perfect human race get mad? As it's racism until they've died out. There would be no use for money (Which isn't essentially bad, but think about all wasted resources, and the trash that'll have to be cleaned (Which in this case will be money) Most communities would die, as they're made because of the people being different from normal people (e.g. Social Engineering groups, hackers, programmers, and lots more, just think of any community that specializes in one thing) fashion would die, as no one has a liking (In my view of the world, if you have no desires you're perfect in that aspect as no one would need to compensate anything for you) perfect humans would most likely not have any feelings like hate, happiness, jealousy because those feelings are for people who're not perfect. Perfect people would most likely KILL imperfect people (as they'd have to be efficient with resources, thus killing any and all beings that would drain resources while not using them in the MOST efficient way possible)

    Do I need to continue or have I made my point?

  4. #19
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,607
    Reputation
    1398
    Thanks
    1,154
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    So I was reading a video on ALLTIME10s and a fact really made my heart dance with joy.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cientists.html


    So currently they are can (or will be) able make babies without males and soon enough I think wombs will not be needed either (bound to happen). So since we would be born in a lab, I was just wondering how much do you think we would change from out original way of birth? Like they have already used artificial sperm to give birth to rats.
    We learnt about it in class but there are lots of ethnic reasons that go against it

     


  5. #20
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,802
    Reputation
    1824
    Thanks
    5,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieks View Post
    In my opinion, if everyone was perfect, there'd be more wars, as people would go on about how better they are than others and therefore deserve more land. Or smaller countries would fight over the fact that they're country is so small even though everyone is "equal"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieks View Post
    Furthermore being genetically perfect ruins all kinds of entertainment, sports tournaments would suck as everyone's skill is 100% the same, so nothing would actually happen, comedians would not be comedians if all jokes were already used, world records are non-existent, and about that race thing, wouldn't the races that are not used for the perfect human race get mad? As it's racism until they've died out. There would be no use for money (Which isn't essentially bad, but think about all wasted resources, and the trash that'll have to be cleaned (Which in this case will be money) Most communities would die, as they're made because of the people being different from normal people (e.g. Social Engineering groups, hackers, programmers, and lots more, just think of any community that specializes in one thing) fashion would die, as no one has a liking (In my view of the world, if you have no desires you're perfect in that aspect as no one would need to compensate anything for you) perfect humans would most likely not have any feelings like hate, happiness, jealousy because those feelings are for people who're not perfect. Perfect people would most likely KILL imperfect people (as they'd have to be efficient with resources, thus killing any and all beings that would drain resources while not using them in the MOST efficient way possible)

    Do I need to continue or have I made my point?

    You say all those things but give it time and then come to me (hypnotically of course because when this happens we will be long gone ( human species will have evolved into different kind of species)) Also I said earlier, my definition of what "perfect" is ever changing and I probably will never know what an actual perfect human is but I like to think that those points will happen, and yeah perfect people will eliminate imperfect people and soon enough all babies will not be made sexually so no imperfections will be made and all imperfections will be cured before they are born. (Basically robots)

    Basically this is first step towards robots or something like that. I wish I was born into that generation
    Last edited by Eternity; 07-15-2016 at 12:25 AM.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  6. #21
    Z-Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028°N 122.194015°W
    Posts
    1,826
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,637
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If this ends up getting rid of the reproduction system, the males should get a free Tube twist so we can get all them girls without worrying.
    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

  7. #22
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,823
    Reputation
    2954
    Thanks
    7,664
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Perfect world.

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.

     




    Don't mistake borrowed power for your own ability

    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013
    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

    Dot (07-15-2016)

  9. #23
    Pika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,560
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    238
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I think people would rather have a baby knowing it is legit theirs. May as well adopt if you aren't going to naturally do it.

  10. #24
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,364
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    517
    My Mood
    Happy
    If we make all humans perfect, beautiful and athletic then it'd be amazing
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

  11. #25
    Palesantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PaleStop.com
    Posts
    1,317
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    344
    My Mood
    Amused
    Uh, god gave life to earth but now its denying....

  12. #26
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    *
    Posts
    4,312
    Reputation
    351
    Thanks
    3,509
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Life would end if its just female. watch those scientists who said that be fucken feminists

    Gay




     










  13. #27
    Targolfin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    If we make all humans perfect, beautiful and athletic then it'd be amazing
    Ehh not working for anything then getting it is pretty low and everyone would just stay at home and do jackshit every day because their alerdy perfect

  14. #28
    Riachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Amused
    I feel like the world would become all one race, probably white, which is wrong imo. I don't like it. If everyone was the same, sports would be irrelevant. I doubt it would happen anyways, and the morality of it doesn't seem very light. If I saw an artificially created person, I probably wouldn't think of them as real as I would be.

  15. #29
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,635
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Chatty
    such advancement, sooner or later offsprings will be digital, we're so fucked

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiesa- For This Useful Post:

    sobravechinkyboi (07-15-2016)

  17. #30
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Natural ... Why

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Japanese Porn Needs More Male Porn Stars.
    By KillTheNoise in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-12-2014, 10:25 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-21-2014, 01:13 AM
  3. [WTB] Account with lots of perms for around $25 - willing to go up a bit more if needed.
    By Enemyest in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 09:02 PM
  4. [Info] Force3D™ More Coders Needed
    By -_-VaNitY-_- in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 05:09 PM
  5. AVA skin hack is possible, just 1 more step needed (READ THIS)
    By Bl1zzard in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 11:23 PM