Thread: Random Question

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,011
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    425
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound. View Post
    I peed out of my friends car-window when I was drunk...
    Well, if you weren't drunk then it would have been pretty strange
    "White people can't actually be "murdered."
    See they have lived their entire lives with privilege. Because of this, from a utilitarian standpoint, they experience as much life fulfillment in a few years as POCs and other marginalized groups experience in a full natural lifespan. So to prevent a white person from experiencing more life fulfillment than others simply because of racial privilege can hardly be called a bad thing, let alone a 'murder.'
    " - Confluency



  2. #17
    HΔSTUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,961
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
    everything is actually reasonable when you say you're drunk. like, if you were to remove the "when I was drunk" part it would sound hella weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Well, if you weren't drunk then it would have been pretty strange
    I wasn't drunk enough. still regret it because they make fun of it even 2yrs later.



  3. #18
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,011
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    425
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound. View Post




    I wasn't drunk enough. still regret it because they make fun of it even 2yrs later.
    I had a similar experience but i threw up everywhere, even on myself and almost fell off a bridge
    "White people can't actually be "murdered."
    See they have lived their entire lives with privilege. Because of this, from a utilitarian standpoint, they experience as much life fulfillment in a few years as POCs and other marginalized groups experience in a full natural lifespan. So to prevent a white person from experiencing more life fulfillment than others simply because of racial privilege can hardly be called a bad thing, let alone a 'murder.'
    " - Confluency



  4. #19
    HΔSTUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,961
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    I had a similar experience but i threw up everywhere, even on myself and almost fell off a bridge
    throwing up through your nostrils is what I hate most in life....



  5. #20
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,011
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    425
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound. View Post


    throwing up through your nostrils is what I hate most in life....
    I've yet to get fucked up that bad. The worst was when i drank an entire bottle of vodka and ended up in a solitary
    "White people can't actually be "murdered."
    See they have lived their entire lives with privilege. Because of this, from a utilitarian standpoint, they experience as much life fulfillment in a few years as POCs and other marginalized groups experience in a full natural lifespan. So to prevent a white person from experiencing more life fulfillment than others simply because of racial privilege can hardly be called a bad thing, let alone a 'murder.'
    " - Confluency



  6. #21
    Sakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    京都市
    Posts
    1,220
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    379
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I think I was 8 when this happened.

    I was with my family going to the beach and we were walking down the boardwalk looking at gift shops and shit. I had to pee really badly there was literally no where you could go. So I went to the back of this really empty gift shop, leaned in real close to those circle clothes racks and peed. I didn't pee on and clothes but the floor was soaked. It was carpet so it absorbed it all up.

  7. #22
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,080
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    353
    My Mood
    Lurking
    On a Air conditioner
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more




    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  8. #23
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,011
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    425
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    I think I was 8 when this happened.

    I was with my family going to the beach and we were walking down the boardwalk looking at gift shops and shit. I had to pee really badly there was literally no where you could go. So I went to the back of this really empty gift shop, leaned in real close to those circle clothes racks and peed. I didn't pee on and clothes but the floor was soaked. It was carpet so it absorbed it all up.
    that's pretty fucked up, it must have smelt bad
    "White people can't actually be "murdered."
    See they have lived their entire lives with privilege. Because of this, from a utilitarian standpoint, they experience as much life fulfillment in a few years as POCs and other marginalized groups experience in a full natural lifespan. So to prevent a white person from experiencing more life fulfillment than others simply because of racial privilege can hardly be called a bad thing, let alone a 'murder.'
    " - Confluency



  9. #24
    Sakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    京都市
    Posts
    1,220
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    379
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    that's pretty fucked up, it must have smelt bad
    My pee doesn't smell.... Weird observation I know, but its the truth.


    - - - Updated - - -

    GG RIP GRAMMAR. What the fuck was I on when I wrote that... God damn.

  10. #25
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,011
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    425
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post


    My pee doesn't smell.... Weird observation I know, but its the truth.


    - - - Updated - - -

    GG RIP GRAMMAR. What the fuck was I on when I wrote that... God damn.
    well, if you're hydrated enough then the content of ammonia decreases
    "White people can't actually be "murdered."
    See they have lived their entire lives with privilege. Because of this, from a utilitarian standpoint, they experience as much life fulfillment in a few years as POCs and other marginalized groups experience in a full natural lifespan. So to prevent a white person from experiencing more life fulfillment than others simply because of racial privilege can hardly be called a bad thing, let alone a 'murder.'
    " - Confluency



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Random question... about hacks...
    By belmain95 in forum Sudden Attack General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 04:28 AM
  2. Random Question
    By darkfire1710 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 09:16 PM
  3. Random question =P
    By Dylan54 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 05:48 PM
  4. Random question on *** colors xD
    By Jubiey in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 12:08 AM