Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Dieks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The chair in front of my Potato Computer.
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Hot

    Red face Stupid Things You shouldn't Question

    Aight, you came here for stupid logic? K den
    Why do you write Okay, but is the "ay" unnecessary?
    Why is it logical to say: "He deserves to die after making those people suffer." It just means that he got away with it in an instant rather than suffering himself...
    Amazon... Nothing required to add...
    Asking: "What did you say?" even though you clearly understood what they said.
    Parents: "What did I tell you?!" If you respond they'll say: "DON'T YOU DARE TALK BACK TO ME!" if you don't: "I'M ASKING SOMETHING HERE?!"
    Using the internet is a waste of time because you use time doing something you like.

    Tell me something about "logic" that isn't logical at all.
    PC Specs:

    CPU:
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.33GHz
    Yorkfield 45nm Technology

    RAM:
    3,00GB Single-Channel DDR2 @ 333MHz (5-4-4-14)

    Motherboard:
    Packard Bell BV MCP73 (Socket 775)

    Graphics:
    Compaq WF1907 (1440x900@60Hz)
    1023MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 (ASUStek Computer Inc)

  2. #2
    Heaven's Husband's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,274
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    697
    I say okay like that, because that is the correct spelling.
    The parent thing I hate. I argue with them and win and I get punished.

  3. #3
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,254
    Reputation
    267
    Thanks
    388
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Rotmg View Post
    The parent thing I hate. I argue with them and win and I get punished.
    EEEEEEEXXXXXXXAAAAAAACCCCCTTTTT FUCKING LLLLLLLY I HATE THAT

  4. #4
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,545
    Reputation
    410
    Thanks
    3,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieks View Post
    Aight, you came here for stupid logic? K den
    Why do you write Okay, but is the "ay" unnecessary?
    Why is it logical to say: "He deserves to die after making those people suffer." It just means that he got away with it in an instant rather than suffering himself...
    Amazon... Nothing required to add...
    Asking: "What did you say?" even though you clearly understood what they said.
    Parents: "What did I tell you?!" If you respond they'll say: "DON'T YOU DARE TALK BACK TO ME!" if you don't: "I'M ASKING SOMETHING HERE?!"
    Using the internet is a waste of time because you use time doing something you like.

    Tell me something about "logic" that isn't logical at all.
    As long as you make it caps, you can use OK instead of okay.


    "He deserves to die after making those people suffer." It just means that he got away with it in an instant rather than suffering himself...

    What is the unknown variable for his suffering though? Are we suppose to assume he has self loathing issues over his actions? That's quite literally an illogical conclusion.



    "What did you say?" even though you clearly understood what they said.

    A reiteration or clarification of something surprising is not a logical inconsistency. What did you say, being a rhetorical question, is emphasizing the immediate surprise with what was said, hens needing a reiteration.


    The most illogical thing in this thread is the OP.

  5. #5
    Trol553's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,618
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    806
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Rotmg View Post
    I say okay like that, because that is the correct spelling.
    The parent thing I hate. I argue with them and win and I get punished.
    If you got punished you didnt win

    Reputation and things for sale
    CS:GO Commends | Vouches | CS:GO Accounts

    Contact
    PM | VM

    Skype : ElegantMouse


  6. #6
    Heaven's Husband's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,274
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    697
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post


    If you got punished you didnt win
    I do. They get mad that they lost, so they turn to there last resort.

  7. #7
    Trol553's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,618
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    806
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Rotmg View Post
    I do. They get mad that they lost, so they turn to there last resort.
    Nah you cant win over parents , its like friendzone

    Reputation and things for sale
    CS:GO Commends | Vouches | CS:GO Accounts

    Contact
    PM | VM

    Skype : ElegantMouse


  8. #8
    Heaven's Husband's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,274
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    697
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post


    Nah you cant win over parents , its like friendzone
    Tell me about friendzone. I have been their so mant times.

  9. #9
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,635
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Chatty
    i hate it when my parents do that, that's why moving out was the first thing i did once i turned 18

  10. #10
    Dieks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The chair in front of my Potato Computer.
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The most illogical thing in this thread is the OP.
    I am a Potato, so I can be stupid, or would I be smart to be under the human intelligence level? Who knows?
    PC Specs:

    CPU:
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.33GHz
    Yorkfield 45nm Technology

    RAM:
    3,00GB Single-Channel DDR2 @ 333MHz (5-4-4-14)

    Motherboard:
    Packard Bell BV MCP73 (Socket 775)

    Graphics:
    Compaq WF1907 (1440x900@60Hz)
    1023MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 (ASUStek Computer Inc)

  11. #11
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,902
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Rotmg View Post
    Tell me about friendzone. I have been their so mant times.
    THEN GROW SOME BALLS AND SLAP THE BITCH, then run as fast as you can from the angry mobs and the police snipers.

  12. #12
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DAMN.
    Posts
    2,871
    Reputation
    451
    Thanks
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieks View Post
    Tell me something about "logic" that isn't logical at all.
    This years USA presidential race/canidates.
    !

    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  13. #13

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix Jr For This Useful Post:

    NiBrA88 (07-18-2016)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 01:40 PM
  2. Stupidest thing you got kicked for?
    By rayeho in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 09:18 PM
  3. Last thing you had to eat
    By SyrupyMonkeh in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 09:22 AM
  4. Whats The Stupidest Thing You Have Ever Don?
    By Mrcookies in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 04:28 PM
  5. What's the stupidest thing you've done today?
    By Mexiforce in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 08:10 PM