Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    percygfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18

    What Is The Usage Of Old Steam Accounts.

    11 years old 12 years old ?

    i'm going to buy one.. but i don't know why (i already have my own steam account )
    Skype - ek.percyjackson






  2. #2
    Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    625
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If you don't know why then there's no use. Basically old accounts are categorized under digits if you might've heard 5 digits, 6 digits, 7 digits and so on. All the steam accounts made on 13th September 2003 (day steam was launched for general public) are 5 digit accounts, and of course rare Accounts made on 16th september till 31st december are 6 digits. All the accounts made later on are 7 digits. If the account had Half Life 1 package you'll get a 5 year veteran coin in CS GO that is much sought out for and pretty nice to have one.

    PS - I'm not sure about dates of 6 digits but 5 digits dates are correct.

    PPS - I've sold a 3 digit account for 500$ myself and a 4 digit for 200$.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by percygfx View Post
    11 years old 12 years old ?

    i'm going to buy one.. but i don't know why (i already have my own steam account )
    so that you get notification LOL

     

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Maniac For This Useful Post:

    percygfx (07-18-2016)

  4. #3
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,363
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    517
    My Mood
    Happy
    The less digits there are, the more valuable a steam is
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ArseneLupin For This Useful Post:

    percygfx (07-18-2016)

  6. #4
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    永遠の暗闇
    Posts
    1,248
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    385
    Some old Steam accounts have the 5 year CS coin. Guess some people want to look OG.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kuro For This Useful Post:

    percygfx (07-18-2016)

  8. #5
    percygfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    If you don't know why then there's no use. Basically old accounts are categorized under digits if you might've heard 5 digits, 6 digits, 7 digits and so on. All the steam accounts made on 13th September 2003 (day steam was launched for general public) are 5 digit accounts, and of course rare Accounts made on 16th september till 31st december are 6 digits. All the accounts made later on are 7 digits. If the account had Half Life 1 package you'll get a 5 year veteran coin in CS GO that is much sought out for and pretty nice to have one.

    PS - I'm not sure about dates of 6 digits but 5 digits dates are correct.

    PPS - I've sold a 3 digit account for 500$ myself and a 4 digit for 200$.

    - - - Updated - - -



    so that you get notification LOL
    thanks for the reply.


    i thought there are coupons/ deals for old users :/
    Skype - ek.percyjackson






  9. #6
    Pharah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,513
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    541
    Honestly the only reason why I would buy an old account is because low digits.
    Gaar is a fuckboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.

  10. #7
    Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    625
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Some old Steam accounts have the 5 year CS coin. Guess some people want to look OG.
    You need to add CSGO to get the coin.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by percygfx View Post
    thanks for the reply.


    i thought there are coupons/ deals for old users :/
    nothing like that but imo 12 year accounts look dope

     

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] 5 year old Steam accounts
    By idungivafuhk in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2013, 10:47 PM
  2. [WTS] MAFIA II+ the binding of Isaac steam account very cheap (5$ via pp)
    By ruixadas in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 10:56 AM
  3. selling OLD steam account
    By stnk in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 07:44 AM
  4. Old steam account selling with many games
    By dnboy in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 05:16 AM
  5. [Discussion] What is the best way to phish account?
    By iAlbertcas in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 05:32 PM