Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 75
  1. #46
    GunerLow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my mums house
    Posts
    213
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    dildos,dildos lots of dildos

  2. #47
    Next's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,305
    Reputation
    359
    Thanks
    690
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sölvi Jr View Post


    So? Scamming people is rude and stupid?
    Atleast make your own money instead of trying to be an ugly fucking indian that lives of noodles.
    So? So is posting their address on some hacking site cos some idiots got scammed, some idiots like those brainless kids who didn't do a research before doing the purchase.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by john8734 View Post
    Fuck off you annoying cunt, "Scammed because they were retards". Lmao, get the fuck out off here.
    "Fuck off you annoying cunt" - and what does that make you right now? Some great keyboard warrior who makes my point proven across even further.

    If you don't want to be scammed, don't trade or purchase anything from scammer, that is WHY we have scammer grave to do some research and be sure the guy you trade or order something from is not in there, and if it is then that means you shouldn't trade or order anything from them..

    I haven't been scammed in MPGH - why? Well, I don't do trades in MPGH, I don't go in the section even, because in the end of the day anyone can scam anyone, even face to face..

    You're better off buying something legally than let some shit head to buy it for you..

    And nice try going off topic, make yourself another shit post and post 1+ because you have nothing to argue with.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    You're that unwanted on MPGH, have you actually had one person ever want to even associate with you on this site?
    You want a honest answer to your shit? If I was truly unwanted like you say, then take it up to Admins and stop bitching about it, least we all should agree upon one thing, I may be little shit, but least I don't go around and scam the fuck out of you like @Light did or windoge ....

    But whatever, this is MPGH, full of teenagers who get scammed left and right, then whine about it in MPGH general, then hate on a person who speaks the truth.. KYS feg
    Last edited by CaseSensitive; 07-18-2016 at 08:37 AM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  3. #48
    G_spawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Pirate Bay
    Posts
    249
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    Yes a lot of people are pissed off, but that does not give you a reason to leak personal information to anyone, why? Because its rude and STUPID... If you wanna do something to help people who got scammed, help them out rather than do one immature thing cos you little shits are pissed off.

    Hacking website or not, you have no reason even if was being scammed to DOX anyone....
    Its rude to dox someone who scammed you for 60 dollars or something like that, but when its about 2000 dollars its something else. Do you know how much money that is? It would be fair if people came to his house and hurt him. That is how much 2000 dollars is worth.

  4. #49
    Abraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,342
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    I've got a few friends around that area in Singapore, they'll pay him a visit
    Light's from singapore?
    If so I do apologies for that joker's action on behalf of my country.


  5. #50
    JDXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    748
    Reputation
    262
    Thanks
    2,079
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    You don't think moose was smart enough to check it out on Google Maps beforehand?
    Lmao he confirmed thats its his address. HMU.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to JDXT For This Useful Post:

    moose (07-18-2016)

  7. #51
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,641
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    262
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceAndDice View Post
    Thats the point you fucking idiot
    That's not a very nice to say now is it, just because someone has done something which you don't feel it's right. So you should cause harm to them?

    Tell me, how are you different than Windoge or Light? You're just the same if you do so.

    Speak like adults would you...

  8. #52
    Next's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,305
    Reputation
    359
    Thanks
    690
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by G_spawn View Post
    Its rude to dox someone who scammed you for 60 dollars or something like that, but when its about 2000 dollars its something else. Do you know how much money that is? It would be fair if people came to his house and hurt him. That is how much 2000 dollars is worth.
    And? Even if it is 2 thousand dollars, it is STILL rude to fucking DOX someone BECAUSE you got scammed... If people were actually more smarter and intelligent, they would find better solution than DOX someone because they were scammed.

    99% of these CASES are solvable, its just bunch of these teenagers do not know how to use PayPal OR go to their local bank office and try to explain them to what was going on, even over a call that can be explained and done in a way that you'll get all the money back...

    It doesn't matter how large the number was about the money, its still IMMATURE to dox anyone, no matter the amount of money. Now I feel like this community (mostly general) is more unintelligent than intelligent...
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  9. #53
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,673
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,663
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    And? Even if it is 2 thousand dollars, it is STILL rude to fucking DOX someone BECAUSE you got scammed... If people were actually more smarter and intelligent, they would find better solution than DOX someone because they were scammed.

    99% of these CASES are solvable, its just bunch of these teenagers do not know how to use PayPal OR go to their local bank office and try to explain them to what was going on, even over a call that can be explained and done in a way that you'll get all the money back...

    It doesn't matter how large the number was about the money, its still IMMATURE to dox anyone, no matter the amount of money. Now I feel like this community (mostly general) is more unintelligent than intelligent...
    Enough of your mental retardation already ? 4895 posts of useless annoying crap and when you get roasted you just change your name. fucking miserable.

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion



  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightning For This Useful Post:

    Summer (07-18-2016)

  11. #54
    G_spawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Pirate Bay
    Posts
    249
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    And? Even if it is 2 thousand dollars, it is STILL rude to fucking DOX someone BECAUSE you got scammed... If people were actually more smarter and intelligent, they would find better solution than DOX someone because they were scammed.

    99% of these CASES are solvable, its just bunch of these teenagers do not know how to use PayPal OR go to their local bank office and try to explain them to what was going on, even over a call that can be explained and done in a way that you'll get all the money back...

    It doesn't matter how large the number was about the money, its still IMMATURE to dox anyone, no matter the amount of money. Now I feel like this community (mostly general) is more unintelligent than intelligent...
    I dont find it immature to show him what revenge is.

  12. #55
    Gaar Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,505
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    So? So is posting their address on some hacking site cos some idiots got scammed, some idiots like those brainless kids who didn't do a research before doing the purchase.


    - - - Updated - - -



    "Fuck off you annoying cunt" - and what does that make you right now? Some great keyboard warrior who makes my point proven across even further.

    If you don't want to be scammed, don't trade or purchase anything from scammer, that is WHY we have scammer grave to do some research and be sure the guy you trade or order something from is not in there, and if it is then that means you shouldn't trade or order anything from them..

    I haven't been scammed in MPGH - why? Well, I don't do trades in MPGH, I don't go in the section even, because in the end of the day anyone can scam anyone, even face to face..

    You're better off buying something legally than let some shit head to buy it for you..

    And nice try going off topic, make yourself another shit post and post 1+ because you have nothing to argue with.


    - - - Updated - - -



    You want a honest answer to your shit? If I was truly unwanted like you say, then take it up to Admins and stop bitching about it, least we all should agree upon one thing, I may be little shit, but least I don't go around and scam the fuck out of you like @Light did or windoge ....

    But whatever, this is MPGH, full of teenagers who get scammed left and right, then whine about it in MPGH general, then hate on a person who speaks the truth.. KYS feg
    Nigga if I would have been scammed I would have wanted them fucking dead.
    Scammers are piece of shit human beings that aren't bringing anything to humanity than fucking smegma.
    Doesn't even deserve a spot in life.
    Gaar is a fuckboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.

  13. #56
    Lalalafela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham View Post
    Light's from singapore?
    If so I do apologies for that joker's action on behalf of my country.
    apologise for SG too, anyway, hes still trying to scam people, messaged me in the morning about his multiplying shit again.

  14. #57
    Next's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,305
    Reputation
    359
    Thanks
    690
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sölvi Jr View Post


    Nigga if I would have been scammed I would have wanted them fucking dead.
    Scammers are piece of shit human beings that aren't bringing anything to humanity than fucking smegma.
    Doesn't even deserve a spot in life.
    So don't killers, so don't thiefs, so don't do many of other people, but they still have a spot in life.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by G_spawn View Post
    I dont find it immature to show him what revenge is.
    There are other measures to be takes to show revenge to some cunt who scammed teenagers in a hacking forum.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  15. #58
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,877
    Reputation
    3395
    Thanks
    11,272
    My Mood
    Happy
    You can post it in wall of shame.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic's Sheep (07-18-2016),moose (07-18-2016)

  17. #59
    LilyLoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Konbanwa ~
    Posts
    2,900
    Reputation
    361
    Thanks
    456
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    um i feel like light will retaliate against mpgh xD
    LoL Name Exploit :http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1130251( P a t c h e d )

    My Skype down below: ( Becareful of impersonator's)


    Middleman:9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-Present

  18. #60
    Next's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,305
    Reputation
    359
    Thanks
    690
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


    Enough of your mental retardation already ? 4895 posts of useless annoying crap and when you get roasted you just change your name. fucking miserable.
    What is more miserable is getting scammed by some rich cunt. Right now I'm not posting useless annoying crap, right now I'm staying on topic proviting the fact that doxing someone is still dumb even xx amount of money, and still is against the rules even when the member is no longer part of the forum, still technically is since he can keep making accounts more than once, unless given a IP Ban...

    Your post is currently annoying crap...
    Last edited by CaseSensitive; 07-18-2016 at 09:27 AM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Illuminati conspiring with Light
    By bean2 in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-11-2016, 05:57 AM
  2. changing traffic lights green
    By ace76543 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 10:34 AM
  3. Updated addresses for some hacks.
    By sp0tie in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 08:18 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 09:52 PM
  5. Direct Memory Access (DMA) to Static Memory Addresses
    By Dave84311 in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 08:18 PM