Cancerous shitposting | Part 3 - Back in the time...
This is a continuation of my previous part…
Back on my way with Liz, this time after knowing that the Dickheaders gave me cancer I was more shocked then ever, but for my greatest surprise it didn’t concern me that much. You know you only fear bad things before they happen or if you think they will eventually happen, but once bad things really comes towards you, you realize making such a big deal out of them is worthless.
Anyways, I wanted to talk with Liz for a brief second, just needed someone who could support me through my path to find the Grand Master.
- Liz, about those villagers…
- What about them? - she replied with a little smile on her [perfect] lips.
- Don’t they have anything else to do rather than just flame at new arrivals there?
- It’s not their fault, - she responded - they are all under the influence of the dick force!
- Oh my gosh! But hey, you mentioned before that this force didn’t exist before. How used this place to be before the force appeared?
- Oh, sit down my friend.. - she turned against me and put her delicate hand on my shoulder leaving me no other choice but to obey her majestic voice.
She started telling me about the old times on General, I was about to be even more overwhelmed than I ever was since I’ve arrived on General.
- Once upon a time General used to be a safe place. A place for the spirit to relax, to find happiness. To have fun. To make new friends and to learn something new everyday.
I couldn’t believe my ears, what could possibly made all this disappear?!
- There used to be no “kids”, nothing like that. The minions used to troll each other, to treat the people here as their closest friends.
- What are these minions?
- Oh minions! Minions are like guardians. They take care of business for each village here and report to me and the grand master!
- Oh I see, so these minions, how are they now?
- They’re full of shit. - the first time I actually heard Liz swearing. God this might be interesting, - Minions back in 2011 used to post videos about themselves, posts regarding things, funny things, that we could all enjoy. Peace and happiness was the main dessert everyday at General.
- They’ve all changed?
- Some of them share typical characteristics with those who used to be here before them. For instance, @Raple resembles @Moto . Oh it griefs my heart to remember how good things used to be here.
- Liz please tell me more! - I was impatient to hear everything about those great times Liz was talking about.
Suddenly her eyes became reddish. I could almost sense that she was about to cry, and there it is. Liz was crying in front of me.
- Liz, what’s up? What’s wrong?!
- Nothing Elio, let me just tell you this: Those good times are now gone, and there’s nothing we can do about this!
- But Liz! There’s always something we can do! Please don’t stop tell me more!
- Alright, there was this guy, he had many names, Huey Freeman, Horatio Caine, Richard Nixon, just to name a few. But now we all know him by his real name: @♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ! I still remember the day he firstly came to General, he was a newphag, everyone started to point out how bad his grammar was, how a bad coder he was and it really made him feel bad.
- What happened then with him?
- Oh, he learned how things used to be on General, yes they could flame you, but they never meant it! Trolling was a wide spread thing on General back on time, he quickly adapted with that. His english got better everyday, his coding skills quickly gained sharp and in no time he made lots of friends!
I was really excited to hear all this! General seemed to be a paradise!
- Back in the day, my friend, MSN used to be the main chatting program here. Each village had its own MSN group chat. ‘Twas moderated by the minions of that village. I remember @♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ joining a random chat from a village he never have heard before! The members of that chat (also the village members) used to be very surprised to see a new arrival on their village. He quickly made lots of friends there too, and had a stunning great time!
- This boy seems cool, where is he now?
- Oh nobody has ever heard of him again since the shadow of the Dick force overruled the villages merging them all together into a single one: the Dickheads village.
- What a pity! - I was sad to hear all that to be honest, could have loved to get to know him!
As we went back on our journey to the grand master those little voices from the kids could be heard again:
- 10/10 what a great shitpost! - whispered a voice.
- Liz they’re coming for us! We have to run!
When I turned my head to see her she was gone again! WHAT?! Last time she disappeared I experienced a terrible adventure in the Dickheads village, could this mean another pitstop for me?
I stopped there, what is this stuff even about mate?
I like to protrait Liz as my guidance through the jungle of General, and I also like her face why not. I think you gotta focus more on the message of this rather than details to picture the characters (these are not to be ignored whatsoever tho).
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Eternity
Yeah I think there is a bit too much liz romance in this. Try acting a bit more gay.
Thanks for the advice, however nothing about my style will be changed