Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Its still possible to scam even with the info you gave us
    Should have been how to lower scam rate.
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more

MPGH History

Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by CoupeFanatic View Post
    wouldn't that favor sellers like you more? kinda like there only few sellers in the community, you just get a bigger piece of the pie
    Yeah, this would favour me. But I was once too a pleb. I didn't used to have a few hundred sitting around in my bitcoin balance.

I don't care if it would increase my sales, if I cared about that I would be a premium seller right now and I wouldn't be holding a $100 giveaway.

I'm here for the community, not just to make money like some of the other dealers who act horribly and have little customer respect. I've never really gotten close with any staff members however i'm quite close with 1 or 2 Former staff members and they have always commended me for my customer satisfaction. I'm here to help, not fuck up the pleb's lives

I do my best to help out on the forums, if anything I said helped you then please hit the thanks button below.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Luverdark For This Useful Post:

NiBrA88 (07-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
    Yeah, this would favour me. But I was once too a pleb. I didn't used to have a few hundred sitting around in my bitcoin balance.

I don't care if it would increase my sales, if I cared about that I would be a premium seller right now and I wouldn't be holding a $100 giveaway.

I'm here for the community, not just to make money like some of the other dealers who act horribly and have little customer respect. I've never really gotten close with any staff members however i'm quite close with 1 or 2 Former staff members and they have always commended me for my customer satisfaction. I'm here to help, not fuck up the pleb's lives
    i'm a pleb and i cried reading your post.

[IMG]https:/dia.giphy.comdia/xTiTnC5cMmUx9bfWYU/giphy.gif[/IMG]

see i don't even know how to insert a gif

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by CoupeFanatic View Post
    i'm a pleb and i cried reading your post.

see i don't even know how to insert a gif :(
    Last edited by Luverdark; 07-18-2016 at 09:03 PM.

I do my best to help out on the forums, if anything I said helped you then please hit the thanks button below.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce's Turd View Post
    Its still possible to scam even with the info you gave us
    Should have been how to lower scam rate.
    Well actually the title is how to make MPGH great again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    "Impersonators - just verify they are who they say they are -_-."

You would think that people already know to do that, but you would be surprised about how many people who don't.
    I like to make the assumption that everyone is an idiot - and if you're not the one making the assumption then your enemy is. May as well be the good guy.

Anyway, middlemen are the obvious choice here yet I doubt anyone is going to wait around for them. A handful of people can only handle so much and I think the staff here know that. It's a shame that the user services & marketplace section is so popular seeing as all it has caused MPGH is trouble.

The endgame here is that people will always find a way to exploit others. What we're selling on these forums are almost 90% illegal or break some form of law and it seems a little ironic that people's safety are what we're focusing on, haha.
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
    I like to make the assumption that everyone is an idiot - and if you're not the one making the assumption then your enemy is. May as well be the good guy.

Anyway, middlemen are the obvious choice here yet I doubt anyone is going to wait around for them. A handful of people can only handle so much and I think the staff here know that. It's a shame that the user services & marketplace section is so popular seeing as all it has caused MPGH is trouble.

The endgame here is that people will always find a way to exploit others. What we're selling on these forums are almost 90% illegal or break some form of law and it seems a little ironic that people's safety are what we're focusing on, haha.
    that is pathetically true ROFL xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post

You practically repeated what I said.

Click this to see the Happy Holidays Image Titles
    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help with anything MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Add me on MPGH | Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | List of MPGH Rules | Report a Scammer | Support Sections
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Private Message

If you are reading this, have a nice day!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Helping the scammer more by starting this public discussion. Good play.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Just implement Mm's again
    Current Rep power: 18
    Highest rep received: Hero, 146

MPGH Member Level 1 - May 2014
    MPGH Donator - May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member - December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer - July 2016
    MPGH Member Level 2 - August 2016

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave's Ballsack Rag For This Useful Post:

Ignatco (08-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    $400 to sell will get rid of scammers, and sellers with smaller services. Worth it?

What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    If revenue > cost, its worth it for the scammer. Look at the $5K exit scams that just happened, $400 wouldn't have stopped them, it probably would have made their efforts even EASIER. Post count doesn't mean much either. I've been on this site for about 4 years and accounts made 2 months ago have 1500+ posts and premium and the whole enchilada. Maybe scams need to have harsher punishments. Even though deterrence is proven not to work in the real world, it may stop people in the digital world if their actions compromised their identity. How would you go about that? Against site rules. Vindication and vengeance are absent, while thieves make off with bloated pockets. What happens to them? Not only do they get off the hook with a mere site ban, but they can also mask their IP and start it all over again. I could have been so much better off if scammers didn't plague each and every corner of admittedly otherwise great communities.

Oh god I went on a rant again.
    Method Sales: 172 sales

Contact me to become an affiliate and receive 50% of sales that you refer!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123