Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Mate, I believe you are still not getting my point.
    My point is different from what you are thinking my point is. I said that its much more of a problem that the German government canīt handle the amount.
    We dont have the staff to deal with so many refugees, the army isnīt allowed to help inside of the country by law and we are in general just overwhelmed by all these people.
    If we were prepared (which we certainly were not) there would have been more organisation, more staff and due to the more and better organisation also a faster integration of the refugees. In my town there are only 250 refugees who live here for about 6months now - they havenīt been registered yet so they canīt even do the most simple work and earn money to actually be integrated.
    Thatīs the problem I was/am trying to address. Nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunters Brother View Post
    there's ways to check, starting for one with a background check and continuing to search family ties, relationship, it's pretty easy to spot if you're at all connected to an extremist group.
    Depending on where these refugees are from we might not have a suiting relationship to that country meaning we canīt ask their government who they are, ask for background checks etc. !
    Also if you have 200.000 refugees coming in per month please tell me how you want to search for their family ties, relationships or do general background checks?
    Once again, the German government is purely overwhelmed and canīt provide the staff they would actually need to fix this problem efficiently.
    Often there is also a language barrier between these people - a lot of factors are slowing the integration and registration down.

I donīt know where you take this from :
    You are defending a Muslim that went onto a bus and started trying to kill 17 different people.
    I have not said that I am defending a terrorist, if you somehow understood that it definitly was a missunderstanding or I expressed myself wrong. I am a German aswell so please excuse me if I did.
    Who I am defending in general though are refugees. You asked me if I was gonna take a handful of the M&Mīs if there are 100 poisoned of the 1000.
    The methaphor is implementing these 1000M&Ms are humans, right?
    I ask you if you could live with it sending these humans back to their country where they had to flee from because of war, terror, crime and rape.
    That would essentially mean their death.

A muslim just went into France, and commited a second act of terrorism within one year. First in Paris, now in Nice, France. This time, it was 80 dead. "b-b-but one person died" How about the 80 people now missing from their families?
    This thread is named "Germany ace attack", thats why I was only talking about this very attack and nothing else, you are arguing like a typical politician - pulling facts from the dirt that arenīt directly the topic. Of course it was another terroristic act which have to be shut down immediately but I feel like you are taking this against me only because I didnīt mention it
    !

Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Let em in! :1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post
    You all are talking about refugees yet no one talks about what happend there.
    Itīs disgusting to see how you all donīt even care about what happend there - someone died.
    All you have to say is

None of you are actually addressing the problem without any hate speech.
    The lack of controle, no registration of refugees and the straight up mass of refugees are the problem. Germany canīt controle the amount anymore and we canīt check if these people coming in are terrorists or not as we are just overwhelmed by the amount of refugees.

I know you are a cocksucker already Jester but please fuck off and die.

If this is seriously what you have to say to an attack where an innocent human being died for no reason please fuck off and kill yourself.
    You are literally saying that all refugees should die and that you donīt even care.
    For a brief second imagine that you are such a refugee, fleeing because there is war, terror, rape and crime in your country - would you like others to think that you should just die because you are from another country?
    Fuck you you stupid shit, seriously. You donīt even deserve cock sucker, for the comment above you should already be banned stupid Nazi.

If any mod decides to ban me for this feel free. I canīt stand shitheads like Jester if they are serious about this - imo this is clearly breaking the MPGH rules.
    -> "No nazi or racist comments."

To anyone else I quoted, stop talking about refugees, they are not the problem. Our system is, we canīt handle the amount and therefor we donīt have the controle over so many people anymore!
    Atleast pay some respect by thinking about this to the victims of all terroism acts instead of just the overall shitposting

- - - Updated - - -

I do realise that most of your quotes are probably not taken seriously (besides this cocksucker) - itīs just shocking to see how terroristic acts are drawn into the dirt and being joked about three hours after they happend. Cruel world we live in.
    Let them die, honestly I don't give a shit. I can be a Nazi if I want to.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Let them die, honestly I don't give a shit. I can be a Nazi if I want to.
    I donīt understand how a cunt like you got into MPGH Newsforce. Seriously fuck off man.
    I would love to see you struggle to live and no one helps you.
    !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I donīt understand how a cunt like you got into MPGH Newsforce. Seriously fuck off man.
    I would love to see you struggle to live and no one helps you.
    Me not caring about refugees does not effect my writing ability.

Thanks
    Me not caring about refugees does not effect my writing ability.
    Youīre a Nazi, nuff said.
    !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NiBrA88 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Luverdark (07-24-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Youīre a Nazi, nuff said.
    Nope, I'm not. I stated I could be one if I wanted to.

Thanks
    Nope, I'm not. I stated I could be one if I wanted to.
    fuck refugees, let them die i dont give a fuck. if it concerns our security in the us they can suck my mcfucking nuts and kill themselves.
    And you are representing MPGH
    Gettinī better and better everyday here
    !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
    People are just talking shit because of what the news headline said. If the headline didn't state he was a foreigner then everyone wouldn't be so mad.

You all need to shut the fuck up, racist idiots.
    No shit. The reason we react like this is because they are fleeing from their own people. That is how corrupt the countries down there is.

Thanks
    fuck this shit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123