Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Lol do you not know the difference between being racist and being prejudice do you?

Fact: Islam is not a race, but a religion.
    Who said I called you a racist because of Islamophobia? Please do tell.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Who said I called you a racist because of Islamophobia? Please do tell.
    If it wasn't for picking on Islam, which isn't even exempt from criticism to begin with... Why are you calling me a racist?

When did I ever claim to be better than other people based on the color of my skin?

I do brag about money a lot, but that's also not being racist...

Thanks

If it wasn't for picking on Islam, which isn't even exempt from criticism to begin with... Why are you calling me a racist?

When did I ever claim to be better than other people based on the color of my skin?

I do brag about money a lot, but that's also not being racist...
    I called you a racist for being a trump supporter and given the fact that you said you're not a racist when you replied to my original response, when no one accused you of being one... Which makes me think deep down you know you're a racist. I'm done. pce.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ace (07-22-2016),Dab1996426 (07-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I called you a racist for being a trump supporter
    Yea I'm done talking to someone at this level of thinking too. Have a great day.

Thanks
    LOL HE GOT LECTURED. holy fuick this is gold, i like this guy on the down low for only being upset with the mexican. TRUMP 2016!

- - - Updated - - -

Fact: Islam is not a race, but a religion.
    It's a ethnoreligious group though.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea I'm done talking to someone at this level of thinking too. Have a great day.

Are you saying trump doesn't generalize people on the basis they have inherit characteristics?

Do you not see how that is racism?

Would you agree people who genuinely supported Hitler were racist? Because they both generalized and demonized ethnic groups.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-19-2016 at 11:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Well statistically speaking polls have shown a large group of Trump supporters are racist. But what can you expect when most of his supporters are incestuous redneck fucks who tote the confederate flag and can't spell their own fucking name.

If you use statistics without context to deem a group of people all radicals, Ill do the same and deem all Trump supporters illiterate fucks.
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

Well statistically speaking polls have shown a large group of Trump supporters are racist. But what can you expect when most of his supporters are incestuous redneck fucks who tote the confederate flag and can't spell their own fucking name.

If you use statistics without context to deem a group of people all radicals, Ill do the same and deem all Trump supporters illiterate fucks.
    There are a lot more non-rednecks who vote trump because they're genuinely unable to grasp complex concepts, or just aren't willing to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    He thinks hes fabulous hahah!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Him being a trump supporter doesn't really have anything to do with him just being a idiot

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (07-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I have the American flag in my room and I can spell my name. Is someone mad and just sending me personal attacks at this point?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    LOL HE GOT LECTURED. holy fuick this is gold, i like this guy on the down low for only being upset with the mexican. TRUMP 2016!

- - - Updated - - -

It's a ethnoreligious group though.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you saying trump doesn't generalize people on the basis they have inherit characteristics?

Do you not see how that is racism?

Would you agree people who genuinely supported Hitler were racist? Because they both generalized and demonized ethnic groups.

Quote me where I brought up a race please? Oh wait, I didn't and you're still trying to make me look racist, when I am not. Last I checked, religion isn't a race just because it's popular... That'd be saying Jews are a race and Christians are a race... There's white, black, yellow, brown, and all other colors of people in every religion in case you didn't know that. A race is the type of human you are, not the type of system you believe in...

I love all colors, as long as they aren't believing in bullshit that threatens my life.

Now again, as I already said. Trump isn't defined by his minority of twisted supporters and he has no control over who chooses to support him. Hell, the KKK isn't even a group Trump would ever have any interest in for any reason ever anyways. Give me one example of what the KKK can offer Trump that'd change his mindset into theirs? They are a crippled group of retarded white people that's barley funded... *Fallacy alert* Trump won't ever be part of the KKK, nor will he support them, no matter how many times you claim he does. There's no reason to.

There you go again with the whole "Hur der Donald Trumps the new Adolf Hitler" shpeal. It's getting old man. Everyone knows he can't do what Hitler did, nor can anyone actually. Hitler was a one time thing and many rules have been put into place to make sure that it never happens again. Another huge fallacy leap from the #1 libtard on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I have the American flag in my room and I can spell my name. Is someone mad and just sending me personal attacks at this point?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote me where I brought up a race please? Oh wait, I didn't and you're still trying to make me look racist, when I am not. Last I checked, religion isn't a race just because it's popular... That'd be saying Jews are a race and Christians are a race... There's white, black, yellow, brown, and all other colors of people in every religion in case you didn't know that. A race is the type of human you are, not the type of system you believe in...

I love all colors, as long as they aren't believing in bullshit that threatens my life.

Now again, as I already said. Trump isn't defined by his minority of twisted supporters and he has no control over who chooses to support him. Hell, the KKK isn't even a group Trump would ever have any interest in for any reason ever anyways. Give me one example of what the KKK can offer Trump that'd change his mindset into theirs? They are a crippled group of retarded white people that's barley funded... *Fallacy alert* Trump won't ever be part of the KKK, nor will he support them, no matter how many times you claim he does. There's no reason to.

There you go again with the whole "Hur der Donald Trumps the new Adolf Hitler" shpeal. It's getting old man. Everyone knows he can't do what Hitler did, nor can anyone actually. Hitler was a one time thing and many rules have been put into place to make sure that it never happens again. Another huge fallacy leap from the #1 libtard on MPGH.

Instead of racist you're just all xenophobic losers. Is that better?
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Instead of racist you're just all xenophobic losers. Is that better?
    No, personal attacks mean nothing. It's like me saying Haha I have money and you don't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

No, personal attacks mean nothing. It's like me saying Haha I have money and you don't.
    Difference is I've come to the conclusion of you being an idiotic one issue voter who's xenophobic and probably a tad bit racist by seeing what you post and the hypocritical conclusions you come up with.

You can't deem if I have money or not because there is nothing yo base that off of.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

arun stated it, you support trump. Hens you are racist. It's a generalization but a very accurate one, much more accurate than all poor people are welfare queens, all mexicans are rapists and drug deals, all muslims or even just shihai are terrorists, or blacks are to blame for their disproportional crime rates to other races...

- - - Updated - - -

All you do is make personal attacks and think they are getting your point across, now you're refuting that...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Him being a trump supporter doesn't really have anything to do with him just being a idiot
    Being a racist and being an idiot are two different things, supporting Trump literally means you relatively agree with his policies and positions, which are extremely racist, bigoted, and not well thought out. No matter how many times it is brought up, people support trump for the underlining fact he's White, Rich, and is racist.

Thanks
    fkin dubm fucks
    who tf votes for trump
    Not your average fuckboy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast