Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61
  1. #16
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,957
    Reputation
    3067
    Thanks
    9,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    Lol do you not know the difference between being racist and being prejudice do you?

    Fact: Islam is not a race, but a religion.
    Who said I called you a racist because of Islamophobia? Please do tell.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  2. #17
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HAIL TRUMP!
    Posts
    4,080
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,908
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Who said I called you a racist because of Islamophobia? Please do tell.
    If it wasn't for picking on Islam, which isn't even exempt from criticism to begin with... Why are you calling me a racist?

    When did I ever claim to be better than other people based on the color of my skin?

    I do brag about money a lot, but that's also not being racist...

  3. #18
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,957
    Reputation
    3067
    Thanks
    9,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    If it wasn't for picking on Islam, which isn't even exempt from criticism to begin with... Why are you calling me a racist?

    When did I ever claim to be better than other people based on the color of my skin?

    I do brag about money a lot, but that's also not being racist...
    I called you a racist for being a trump supporter and given the fact that you said you're not a racist when you replied to my original response, when no one accused you of being one... Which makes me think deep down you know you're a racist. I'm done. pce.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ace (07-22-2016),Dab1996426 (07-19-2016)

  5. #19
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HAIL TRUMP!
    Posts
    4,080
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,908
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I called you a racist for being a trump supporter
    Yea I'm done talking to someone at this level of thinking too. Have a great day.

  6. #20
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,976
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,477
    LOL HE GOT LECTURED. holy fuick this is gold, i like this guy on the down low for only being upset with the mexican. TRUMP 2016!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Fact: Islam is not a race, but a religion.
    It's a ethnoreligious group though.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Yea I'm done talking to someone at this level of thinking too. Have a great day.




    Are you saying trump doesn't generalize people on the basis they have inherit characteristics?

    Do you not see how that is racism?


    Would you agree people who genuinely supported Hitler were racist? Because they both generalized and demonized ethnic groups.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-19-2016 at 11:58 AM.

  7. #21
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Yea I'm done talking to someone at this level of thinking too. Have a great day.
    Well statistically speaking polls have shown a large group of Trump supporters are racist. But what can you expect when most of his supporters are incestuous redneck fucks who tote the confederate flag and can't spell their own fucking name.


    If you use statistics without context to deem a group of people all radicals, Ill do the same and deem all Trump supporters illiterate fucks.
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

  8. #22
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,976
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Well statistically speaking polls have shown a large group of Trump supporters are racist. But what can you expect when most of his supporters are incestuous redneck fucks who tote the confederate flag and can't spell their own fucking name.


    If you use statistics without context to deem a group of people all radicals, Ill do the same and deem all Trump supporters illiterate fucks.
    There are a lot more non-rednecks who vote trump because they're genuinely unable to grasp complex concepts, or just aren't willing to.

  9. #23
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,358
    Reputation
    1280
    Thanks
    1,007
    My Mood
    Happy
    He thinks hes fabulous hahah!

  10. #24
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,971
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Him being a trump supporter doesn't really have anything to do with him just being a idiot

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (07-19-2016)

  12. #25
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HAIL TRUMP!
    Posts
    4,080
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,908
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Well statistically speaking polls have shown a large group of Trump supporters are racist. But what can you expect when most of his supporters are incestuous redneck fucks who tote the confederate flag and can't spell their own fucking name.


    If you use statistics without context to deem a group of people all radicals, Ill do the same and deem all Trump supporters illiterate fucks.
    I have the American flag in my room and I can spell my name. Is someone mad and just sending me personal attacks at this point?


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    LOL HE GOT LECTURED. holy fuick this is gold, i like this guy on the down low for only being upset with the mexican. TRUMP 2016!

    - - - Updated - - -



    It's a ethnoreligious group though.

    - - - Updated - - -







    Are you saying trump doesn't generalize people on the basis they have inherit characteristics?

    Do you not see how that is racism?


    Would you agree people who genuinely supported Hitler were racist? Because they both generalized and demonized ethnic groups.

    Quote me where I brought up a race please? Oh wait, I didn't and you're still trying to make me look racist, when I am not. Last I checked, religion isn't a race just because it's popular... That'd be saying Jews are a race and Christians are a race... There's white, black, yellow, brown, and all other colors of people in every religion in case you didn't know that. A race is the type of human you are, not the type of system you believe in...

    I love all colors, as long as they aren't believing in bullshit that threatens my life.

    Now again, as I already said. Trump isn't defined by his minority of twisted supporters and he has no control over who chooses to support him. Hell, the KKK isn't even a group Trump would ever have any interest in for any reason ever anyways. Give me one example of what the KKK can offer Trump that'd change his mindset into theirs? They are a crippled group of retarded white people that's barley funded... *Fallacy alert* Trump won't ever be part of the KKK, nor will he support them, no matter how many times you claim he does. There's no reason to.

    There you go again with the whole "Hur der Donald Trumps the new Adolf Hitler" shpeal. It's getting old man. Everyone knows he can't do what Hitler did, nor can anyone actually. Hitler was a one time thing and many rules have been put into place to make sure that it never happens again. Another huge fallacy leap from the #1 libtard on MPGH.

  13. #26
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    I have the American flag in my room and I can spell my name. Is someone mad and just sending me personal attacks at this point?


    - - - Updated - - -




    Quote me where I brought up a race please? Oh wait, I didn't and you're still trying to make me look racist, when I am not. Last I checked, religion isn't a race just because it's popular... That'd be saying Jews are a race and Christians are a race... There's white, black, yellow, brown, and all other colors of people in every religion in case you didn't know that. A race is the type of human you are, not the type of system you believe in...

    I love all colors, as long as they aren't believing in bullshit that threatens my life.

    Now again, as I already said. Trump isn't defined by his minority of twisted supporters and he has no control over who chooses to support him. Hell, the KKK isn't even a group Trump would ever have any interest in for any reason ever anyways. Give me one example of what the KKK can offer Trump that'd change his mindset into theirs? They are a crippled group of retarded white people that's barley funded... *Fallacy alert* Trump won't ever be part of the KKK, nor will he support them, no matter how many times you claim he does. There's no reason to.

    There you go again with the whole "Hur der Donald Trumps the new Adolf Hitler" shpeal. It's getting old man. Everyone knows he can't do what Hitler did, nor can anyone actually. Hitler was a one time thing and many rules have been put into place to make sure that it never happens again. Another huge fallacy leap from the #1 libtard on MPGH.

    Instead of racist you're just all xenophobic losers. Is that better?
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

  14. #27
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HAIL TRUMP!
    Posts
    4,080
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,908
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post



    Instead of racist you're just all xenophobic losers. Is that better?
    No, personal attacks mean nothing. It's like me saying Haha I have money and you don't.

  15. #28
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    210
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    No, personal attacks mean nothing. It's like me saying Haha I have money and you don't.
    Difference is I've come to the conclusion of you being an idiotic one issue voter who's xenophobic and probably a tad bit racist by seeing what you post and the hypocritical conclusions you come up with.

    You can't deem if I have money or not because there is nothing yo base that off of.
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

  16. #29
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,976
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    I have the American flag in my room and I can spell my name. Is someone mad and just sending me personal attacks at this point?


    - - - Updated - - -




    Quote me where I brought up a race please? Oh wait, I didn't and you're still trying to make me look racist, when I am not. Last I checked, religion isn't a race just because it's popular... That'd be saying Jews are a race and Christians are a race... There's white, black, yellow, brown, and all other colors of people in every religion in case you didn't know that. A race is the type of human you are, not the type of system you believe in...

    I love all colors, as long as they aren't believing in bullshit that threatens my life.

    Now again, as I already said. Trump isn't defined by his minority of twisted supporters and he has no control over who chooses to support him. Hell, the KKK isn't even a group Trump would ever have any interest in for any reason ever anyways. Give me one example of what the KKK can offer Trump that'd change his mindset into theirs? They are a crippled group of retarded white people that's barley funded... *Fallacy alert* Trump won't ever be part of the KKK, nor will he support them, no matter how many times you claim he does. There's no reason to.

    There you go again with the whole "Hur der Donald Trumps the new Adolf Hitler" shpeal. It's getting old man. Everyone knows he can't do what Hitler did, nor can anyone actually. Hitler was a one time thing and many rules have been put into place to make sure that it never happens again. Another huge fallacy leap from the #1 libtard on MPGH.
    arun stated it, you support trump. Hens you are racist. It's a generalization but a very accurate one, much more accurate than all poor people are welfare queens, all mexicans are rapists and drug deals, all muslims or even just shihai are terrorists, or blacks are to blame for their disproportional crime rates to other races...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    No, personal attacks mean nothing. It's like me saying Haha I have money and you don't.
    All you do is make personal attacks and think they are getting your point across, now you're refuting that...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Him being a trump supporter doesn't really have anything to do with him just being a idiot
    Being a racist and being an idiot are two different things, supporting Trump literally means you relatively agree with his policies and positions, which are extremely racist, bigoted, and not well thought out. No matter how many times it is brought up, people support trump for the underlining fact he's White, Rich, and is racist.

  17. #30
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,419
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    365
    fkin dubm fucks
    who tf votes for trump
    Not your average fuckboy


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. For Trump Supporters...
    By Dynasty in forum General
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 06-27-2016, 09:22 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 04:59 PM
  3. ARUN Gets REKT on subway
    By bibi in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-11-2014, 07:35 PM
  4. [Help] Keep getting error, is it because I am using the wrong game or something?
    By Manwithtatties in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:37 AM
  5. [Release] hey guys no one can make skins in EU because we will get error
    By nofear361 in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 08:33 AM