Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61
  1. #46
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,564
    Reputation
    1100
    Thanks
    18,074
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    That's not an argument though, you're just stating your opinion which nobody is disputing. The only thing I disputed is trump being the only person who will cut taxes, because hillary has a real reason to appeal to republicans especially the wealthy donors.




    Edit: He's crying on my profile again lol.
    I already gave you proof she has stated the opposite and you ignored it. She will increase my taxes and I will never vote for her. Stop reply to me? lol
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  2. #47
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,642
    Reputation
    410
    Thanks
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    I already gave you proof she has stated the opposite and you ignored it.
    But what if she changes her mind? Trump does it all the time.

  3. #48
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,564
    Reputation
    1100
    Thanks
    18,074
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    But what if she changes her mind? Trump does it all the time.
    That's not the type of thing a democrat would change their mind about. They are all about higher taxes, just like all trump supporters are racists.
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  4. #49
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,642
    Reputation
    410
    Thanks
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    That's not the type of thing a democrat would
    That's a false presumption that Hillary being democrat means she does not change her mind or flipflop. If you didn't know, she has done this in the past. Her husband even deregulated the banks after nearly a century of the regulation in place keeping the economy from collapsing.


    Can you make a single sound argument? You've been getting owned by me since the day I started posting on the debate section. When will you learn what you're doing is anti-productive and contradicts your own beliefs.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-19-2016 at 02:18 PM.

  5. #50
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,288
    Reputation
    267
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I called you a racist for being a trump supporter
    Calling someone racist because they support trump isn't a valid reason to call them a Racist

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix Jr For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (07-19-2016)

  7. #51
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,642
    Reputation
    410
    Thanks
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce's Turd View Post


    Calling someone racist because they support trump isn't a valid reason to call them a Racist
    What about calling someone who supported or supports Hitler a racist?

  8. #52
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,564
    Reputation
    1100
    Thanks
    18,074
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    That's a false presumption that Hillary being democrat means she does not change her mind or flipflop. If you didn't know, she has done this in the past. Her husband even deregulated the banks after nearly a century of the regulation in place keeping the economy from collapsing.


    Can you make a single sound argument? You've been getting owned by me since the day I started posting on the debate section. When will you learn what you're doing is anti-productive and contradicts your own beliefs.
    I'm not going to argue about your predictions, that's just fucking ridiculous.
    http://www.republicanviews.org/democ...iews-on-taxes/

    Their you go, have a good read. You know where I stand.

    Here's more proof Hillary want's to raise taxes:
    http://www.npr.org/2016/01/13/462944...ont-affect-you
    http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...the-rich-a-bit
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/49150934
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  9. #53
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,288
    Reputation
    267
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What about calling someone who supported or supports Hitler a racist?
    Not entirely like they can support them but not for all things like you supporting a person who cured cancer but you don't support or agree with their racism with blacks.


    - - - Updated - - -

    But i can still say most of the trump supporters are racist but not all of them to be exact.
    Like i said they can agree with somethings of them but not all. It happens to every president election you Americans have. Same over here in our country. But Tbh i wish we'd never had elected our Prime Minister

  10. #54
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,642
    Reputation
    410
    Thanks
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    I'm not going to argue about your predictions, that's just fucking ridiculous.
    http://www.republicanviews.org/democ...iews-on-taxes/

    Their you go, have a good read. You know where I stand.

    Here's more proof Hillary want's to raise taxes:
    http://www.npr.org/2016/01/13/462944...ont-affect-you
    http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...the-rich-a-bit
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/49150934
    You're not proving anything, you're just giving links to past positions of hillary clinton. Just like trump, she can change her position on core policies. How can you claim she can't? Let alone justify the claim by her being a democrat, that's literally just insulting your self.

    Damn you're dumb.


  11. #55
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,564
    Reputation
    1100
    Thanks
    18,074
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You're not proving anything, you're just giving links to past positions of hillary clinton. Just like trump, she can change her position on core policies. How can you claim she can't? Let alone justify the claim by her being a democrat, that's literally just insulting your self.

    Damn you're dumb.

    Cool story? I'm busy, fuck off already.
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  12. #56
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,642
    Reputation
    410
    Thanks
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce's Turd View Post


    Not entirely like they can support them but not for all things like you supporting a person who cured cancer but you don't support or agree with their racism with blacks.


    - - - Updated - - -

    But i can still say most of the trump supporters are racist but not all of them to be exact.
    Like i said they can agree with somethings of them but not all. It happens to every president election you Americans have. Same over here in our country. But Tbh i wish we'd never had elected our Prime Minister
    When you support someone you are supporting all of their ideas. Whether or not you agree with them all 100%, supporting them is saying you put your faith in this person.

    You're missing the point, Trump is racist him self, therefor all of his supporters are racist, even if they by definition are not racist. It's the act of supporting him which makes you racist.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Cool story? I'm busy, fuck off already.
    So you're done now that you've utterly lost for the 100th time? Why do you even post at all to begin with? Or better yet, if you're so busy why did you make this post right here?

  13. #57
    _NightWare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    720
    Reputation
    274
    Thanks
    2,028
    My Mood
    Inspired
    First thing that comes to mind; Man child.

    Feel free to leave a thanks or +rep if I helped you.

    ಠ_ರೃ
    Script Squad








  14. #58
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,564
    Reputation
    1100
    Thanks
    18,074
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    When you support someone you are supporting all of their ideas. Whether or not you agree with them all 100%, supporting them is saying you put your faith in this person.

    You're missing the point, Trump is racist him self, therefor all of his supporters are racist, even if they by definition are not racist. It's the act of supporting him which makes you racist.

    - - - Updated - - -



    So you're done now that you've utterly lost for the 100th time? Why do you even post at all to begin with? Or better yet, if you're so busy why did you make this post right here?
    Shitpostingintensifies
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  15. #59
    Threadstarter
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    22,927
    Reputation
    3359
    Thanks
    3,536
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Cool story? I'm busy, fuck off already.
    BUSY SUCKIN' THE TRUMP D HARD
















































































    M8
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  16. #60
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,564
    Reputation
    1100
    Thanks
    18,074
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post


    BUSY SUCKIN' THE TRUMP D HARD
















































































    M8

    Lol you mad af
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. For Trump Supporters...
    By Dynasty in forum General
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 06-27-2016, 09:22 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 04:59 PM
  3. ARUN Gets REKT on subway
    By bibi in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-11-2014, 07:35 PM
  4. [Help] Keep getting error, is it because I am using the wrong game or something?
    By Manwithtatties in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:37 AM
  5. [Release] hey guys no one can make skins in EU because we will get error
    By nofear361 in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 08:33 AM