Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61
  1. #1
    Not your average fuckboy. I have a unique perspective on a lot of pointless things.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3303
    Thanks
    3,377
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Trump Supporter Gets Racist on Subway Because He Couldn’t Get a Seat

    PART 1


    PART 2
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  2. #2
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    永遠の暗闇
    Posts
    1,238
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    Trump supporter by day, pimp daddy at night.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kuro For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Bernard. (07-19-2016),[MPGH]Dexter (07-19-2016),The Cthulhu (07-19-2016)

  4. #3
    Jeff0310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    55
    This guy^ lmao

  5. #4
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,122
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Michael Jackson's gotta lay off the Mac n' Cheetos man.

  6. #5
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,876
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    977
    My Mood
    Fine
    That one dude playing candy crush and he don't give a fuuuuuuck.
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





  7. #6
    Capital.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    427
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    94
    lmao this guy

  8. #7
    Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arcadia Bay
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    175
    Thanks
    88
    I mean, all I heard was one racist statement, and though he's a Trump supporter, I think he's drunk and pissed the fuck off

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

    HΔSTUR (07-19-2016),sobravechinkyboi (07-19-2016)

  10. #8
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HAIL TRUMP!卐
    Posts
    4,277
    Reputation
    966
    Thanks
    17,970
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @Wyo the type of moron who thinks retarded supporters define who they support.

    There's people like this on both sides.

  11. #9
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,871
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    One of those losers who's like made to look dumb In a film

  12. #10
    Kali Linux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Looks like he's retarded no doubt.

  13. #11
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,131
    Reputation
    3067
    Thanks
    10,190
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    @Wyo the type of moron who thinks retarded supporters define who they support.

    There's people like this on both sides.
    Irony at it's finest coming from the same guy who thinks all Muslims are terrorists.

    I suppose this is the net result when you ignore logic.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ace (07-19-2016),Aura (07-19-2016),Confluency (07-19-2016),Dab1996426 (07-19-2016),[MPGH]Dexter (07-19-2016),Kingpin (07-19-2016)

  15. #12
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,637
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Chatty
    trump supporters.

  16. #13
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HAIL TRUMP!卐
    Posts
    4,277
    Reputation
    966
    Thanks
    17,970
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Irony at it's finest coming from the same guy who thinks all Muslims are terrorists.

    I suppose this is the net result when you ignore logic.
    Sorry, but I don't feel the need to accept religious people and their stupid belief systems. If I have to be put on a list for owning a gun, they should be on a list for believing in fairy tales. Don't even try arguing that it's against the constitution because if the 2nd can be regulated, so can the 1st.

    The hypocrisy is too strong in modern day America.

    Also, Muslim's aren't a race, therefor I am not even being racist... They choose to believe this shit and it's out of control.



    Let's not forget 11 Islamic countries still execute homosexuals just for existing. Let's ignore the facts and just be nice to them, right @arunforce ?

  17. #14
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,131
    Reputation
    3067
    Thanks
    10,190
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Sorry, but I don't feel the need to accept religious people and their stupid belief systems. If I have to be put on a list for owning a gun, they should be on a list for believing in fairy tales. Don't even try arguing that it's against the constitution because if the 2nd can be regulated, so can the 1st.

    The hypocrisy is too strong in modern day America.

    Also, Muslim's aren't a race, therefor I am not even being racist... They choose to believe this shit and it's out of control.



    Let's not forget 11 Islamic countries still execute homosexuals just for existing. Let's ignore the facts and just be nice to them, right @arunforce ?
    The hypocrisy is strong in modern day America, because people like you. Radicalists define Islam, but racist nutjobs like the guy in the video (and you) don't define Trump.

    And I didn't call you racist... until now.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (07-19-2016),[MPGH]Dexter (07-19-2016)

  19. #15
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HAIL TRUMP!卐
    Posts
    4,277
    Reputation
    966
    Thanks
    17,970
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    The hypocrisy is strong in modern day America, because people like you. Radicalists define Islam, but racist nutjobs like the guy in the video (and you) don't define Trump.

    And I didn't call you racist... until now.

    Lol do you not know the difference between being racist and being prejudice do you?

    Fact: Islam is not a race, but a religion.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. For Trump Supporters...
    By Dynasty in forum General
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 06-27-2016, 09:22 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 04:59 PM
  3. ARUN Gets REKT on subway
    By bibi in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-11-2014, 07:35 PM
  4. [Help] Keep getting error, is it because I am using the wrong game or something?
    By Manwithtatties in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:37 AM
  5. [Release] hey guys no one can make skins in EU because we will get error
    By nofear361 in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 08:33 AM