Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 69
  1. #31
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,722
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Did she not just reiterate an already reiterated speech?
    You don't understand. She didn't reiterate the speech, she said the same exact thing as her.
    It would be better to say, Michelle Paraphrased it, but only part of it; however, Melania straight up said the same exact thing as Michelle.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 07-19-2016 at 09:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to αяgуяσѕ For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (07-20-2016)

  3. #32
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,502
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    @Aborted supports:
    To be honest, we just need legalization of recreational Xanax use and the legal drinking age dropped to 20.
    Whichever candidate can get me that will have my vote. I'm tryna go out feelin' like I'm surfing on a cloud. /s

    I think both candidates are rather toxic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - Current

     


  4. #33
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,611
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,445
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    Out of curiosity, who do you support?
    But yeah the Kanye comment was just ignorant..
    No one as of now.
    I was supporting Sanders, but I didn't agree with him on everything.
    But the main reason was that he was just an honest human; he never lied, he never played politics, he just said what he thought, and I like that. Yeah Trump also says what he thinks, but when those things are racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, and filled with lies and backward ignorance, I can't support that.

    inb4 Lunatic calling me a dirty commie
    Last edited by Aborted; 07-19-2016 at 10:14 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (07-20-2016)

  6. #34
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,502
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    No one as of now.
    I was supporting Sanders, but I didn't agree with him on everything.
    But the main reason was that he was just an honest human; he never lied, he never played politics, he just said what he thought, and I like that. Yeah Trump also says what he thinks, but when those things are racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, and I can't support that.

    inb4 Lunatic calling me a dirty commie
    Sanders was the only person I supported and I didn't agree with everything he said either. I don't support Hillary or Trump though. BUT that being said, because I'm forced to pick between them, my vote is going to be republican based off second amendment protection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - Current

     


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Schuba For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (07-20-2016)

  8. #35
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,611
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,445
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    @Aborted supports:
    When have I ever once said I support Clinton?
    I have repeatedly stated my dislike for her, and always called her a corrupt, corporate shill.

    Stop the strawman and think rationally for once; nothing is black and white.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.

  9. #36
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,210
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    No one as of now.
    I was supporting Sanders, but I didn't agree with him on everything.
    But the main reason was that he was just an honest human; he never lied, he never played politics, he just said what he thought, and I like that. Yeah Trump also says what he thinks, but when those things are racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, and filled with lies and backward ignorance, I can't support that.

    inb4 Lunatic calling me a dirty commie
    If you're looking for someone to support, I suggest Gary Johnson.

    http://www.ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm

    Hoping he gets the 15% in polls so he can participate in the debates.
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

  10. #37
    Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arcadia Bay
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    175
    Thanks
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    I was unaware general means anything but politics.
    I didn't say general wasn't meant for politics. I said dicks who tend to argue over the candidates should just take it to their PMs and stop shitposting.

    Honestly some people.

  11. #38
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,210
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncratic View Post
    I didn't say general wasn't meant for politics. I said dicks who tend to argue over the candidates should just take it to their PMs and stop shitposting.

    Honestly some people.
    According to general everything is shit posting.
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

  12. #39
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HAIL TRUMP!卐
    Posts
    4,277
    Reputation
    966
    Thanks
    17,972
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    According to general everything is shit posting.
    This is true.

  13. #40
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    4,035
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    3,392
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    This is true.
    lunatic, its not plagiarized, just because there are two similar sentences doesn't mean that the whole thing is the same
    watch this video, this should end this

    Gay




     










  14. The Following User Says Thank You to TheJoker For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (07-20-2016)

  15. #41
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,611
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,445
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post


    lunatic, its not plagiarized, just because there are two similar sentences doesn't mean that the whole thing is the same
    watch this video, this should end this
    It's 2 entire half paragraphs with minor words changed.
    Also your source is Red Pill Philosophy, so I can discount its opinion pretty much entirely.

    Let's get into the real nitty gritty if you want:

    "And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values"
    “From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values"

    Exact same idea, with the nouns changed.

    "that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do"
    "that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise"

    Word for word the exact same, with the ending changed, which is also the exact same thing, with the exact same meaning.

    "that you treat people with dignity and respect"
    "that you treat people with respect"

    Same thing, one word left out.

    "And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and to pass them on to the next generation."
    "They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily lives. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our son. And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow."

    Same idea, in the same order, using the same terminology, directly preceded by direct plagiarisation.

    "Because we want our children — and all children in this nation"
    "Because we want our children in this nation"

    More of the same.

    "to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them."
    "to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”


    The entire video is completely irrelevant, filled with neo-conservative buzz words and arrogant douchery.
    Don't even try to play this down, this is blatant and continued plagiarisation, and if you try deny it you're an ignorant sap that is trying to avoid mean and scary facts that don't fit with your own viewpoint.

    Your attempt to avoid facts is laughable.
    Last edited by Aborted; 07-19-2016 at 11:02 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Aura (07-20-2016)

  17. #42
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    4,035
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    3,392
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    It's 2 entire half paragraphs with minor words changed.
    Also your source is Red Pill Philosophy, so I can discount its opinion pretty much entirely.

    Let's get into the real nitty gritty if you want:

    "And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values"
    “From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values"

    Exact same idea, with the nouns changed.

    "that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do"
    "that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise"

    Word for word the exact same, with the ending changed, which is also the exact same thing, with the exact same meaning.

    "that you treat people with dignity and respect"
    "that you treat people with respect"

    Same thing, one word left out.

    "And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and to pass them on to the next generation."
    "They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily lives. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our son. And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow."

    Same idea, in the same order, using the same terminology, directly preceded by direct plagiarisation.

    "Because we want our children — and all children in this nation"
    "Because we want our children in this nation"

    More of the same.

    "to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them."
    "to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”


    The entire video is completely irrelevant, filled with neo-conservative buzz words and arrogant douchery.
    Don't even try to play this down, this is blatant and continued plagiarisation, and if you try deny it you're an ignorant sap that is trying to avoid mean and scary facts that don't fit with your own viewpoint.

    Your attempt to avoid facts is laughable.
    you're separating them and acting like they are separate sentences lol, literally too fucken sentences which doesn't matter


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    It's 2 entire half paragraphs with minor words changed.
    Also your source is Red Pill Philosophy, so I can discount its opinion pretty much entirely.

    Let's get into the real nitty gritty if you want:

    "And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values"
    “From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values"

    Exact same idea, with the nouns changed.

    "that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do"
    "that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise"

    Word for word the exact same, with the ending changed, which is also the exact same thing, with the exact same meaning.

    "that you treat people with dignity and respect"
    "that you treat people with respect"

    Same thing, one word left out.

    "And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and to pass them on to the next generation."
    "They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily lives. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our son. And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow."

    Same idea, in the same order, using the same terminology, directly preceded by direct plagiarisation.

    "Because we want our children — and all children in this nation"
    "Because we want our children in this nation"

    More of the same.

    "to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them."
    "to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”


    The entire video is completely irrelevant, filled with neo-conservative buzz words and arrogant douchery.
    Don't even try to play this down, this is blatant and continued plagiarisation, and if you try deny it you're an ignorant sap that is trying to avoid mean and scary facts that don't fit with your own viewpoint.

    Your attempt to avoid facts is laughable.
    also just saying you look even more retarded trying to get you're fucken point across using big words

    Gay




     










  18. #43
    savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    171
    Thanks
    322
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    there's so many memes going around making fun of her right now. even daquan is getting worked up about this.



  19. #44
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Executing scammers
    Posts
    8,632
    Reputation
    1474
    Thanks
    3,174
    My Mood
    In Love
    She using the logic that Trump will be president because similar speech for Obama

    Signature Loan
    10 April 2017 - 10 June 2017 (2 months)

    I have disabled PM/VM. You will need to add me as a friend on MPGH to PM/VM me. Any SPAM or thread approval requests will result in an unfriend.
    Donations accepted only through Steam
     

    Always confirm it is me via the MPGH VM system before dealing
    I will only contact MPGH users through Skype and MPGH!
    I will not accept contact requests unless a VM is made with a good reason
     
    MPGH Member - 12/2012
    Realm of the Mad God Wiki Editor - 05/2014
    Donator - 03/2015
    News Force (User News) - 10/2015
    News Force (Section of the Week) - 03/2016
    News Force Editor - 08/2016
    Official Middleman - 09/2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - 11/2016
    Minecraft Minion - 02/2017
    Market Place Minion - 04/2017
    Minion+ - 04/2017


    Currently watching Sword Oratoria

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahlwong For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (07-20-2016)

  21. #45
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,611
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,445
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post


    you're separating them and acting like they are separate sentences lol, literally too fucken sentences which doesn't matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    you're separating them and acting like they are separate sentences lol, literally too fucken sentences which doesn't matter
    4 sentences though, but nice try.
    Even if it were only 2 sentences, it's blatant, undeniable plagiarisation; there is literally no question that it was plagiarised.

    Why are you condoning it?
    If some Democrat did this you'd jump all over it, guaranteed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    also just saying you look even more retarded trying to get you're fucken point across using big words
    Where?

    Those are all completely normal words, and if you honestly think any of those are 'large' then you're honestly retarded and not even worth my breath trying to debate. But seriously, what's with this anti-intellectual sentiment these days? American schooling making it OK to be stupid, so you got slapped with a participation ribbon for drooling on your desk.

    Make an argument for yourself you mental midget, and stop talking about irrelevant shit to deflect from the fact that you were born a stupid fuck, you were raised a stupid fuck, and you'll die a stupid fuck.

    You're being laughed at bud.
    Last edited by Aborted; 07-19-2016 at 11:22 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Aura (07-20-2016)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] Obama Ignores The STFU Buzzer During Climate Speech
    By Hova in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-02-2015, 08:01 PM
  2. Michelle Obama is a man, man
    By HalfBajan in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-15-2014, 03:41 AM
  3. Obama's speech
    By Yolo Swaggins in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 02:00 PM
  4. Obamas speech
    By GBot! in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 11:39 AM
  5. Obama Caught Lip-Syncing Speech
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 12:00 AM