Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 69
  1. #31
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,708
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    139
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Did she not just reiterate an already reiterated speech?
    You don't understand. She didn't reiterate the speech, she said the same exact thing as her.
    It would be better to say, Michelle Paraphrased it, but only part of it; however, Melania straight up said the same exact thing as Michelle.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 07-19-2016 at 10:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to αяgуяσѕ For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (07-20-2016)

  3. #32
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,441
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    @Aborted supports:
    To be honest, we just need legalization of recreational Xanax use and the legal drinking age dropped to 20.
    Whichever candidate can get me that will have my vote. I'm tryna go out feelin' like I'm surfing on a cloud. /s

    I think both candidates are rather toxic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  4. #33
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,482
    Reputation
    3101
    Thanks
    6,406
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    Out of curiosity, who do you support?
    But yeah the Kanye comment was just ignorant..
    No one as of now.
    I was supporting Sanders, but I didn't agree with him on everything.
    But the main reason was that he was just an honest human; he never lied, he never played politics, he just said what he thought, and I like that. Yeah Trump also says what he thinks, but when those things are racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, and filled with lies and backward ignorance, I can't support that.

    inb4 Lunatic calling me a dirty commie
    Last edited by Aborted; 07-19-2016 at 11:14 PM.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (07-20-2016)

  6. #34
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,441
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    No one as of now.
    I was supporting Sanders, but I didn't agree with him on everything.
    But the main reason was that he was just an honest human; he never lied, he never played politics, he just said what he thought, and I like that. Yeah Trump also says what he thinks, but when those things are racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, and I can't support that.

    inb4 Lunatic calling me a dirty commie
    Sanders was the only person I supported and I didn't agree with everything he said either. I don't support Hillary or Trump though. BUT that being said, because I'm forced to pick between them, my vote is going to be republican based off second amendment protection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Schuba For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (07-20-2016)

  8. #35
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,482
    Reputation
    3101
    Thanks
    6,406
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    @Aborted supports:
    When have I ever once said I support Clinton?
    I have repeatedly stated my dislike for her, and always called her a corrupt, corporate shill.

    Stop the strawman and think rationally for once; nothing is black and white.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  9. #36
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    977
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    No one as of now.
    I was supporting Sanders, but I didn't agree with him on everything.
    But the main reason was that he was just an honest human; he never lied, he never played politics, he just said what he thought, and I like that. Yeah Trump also says what he thinks, but when those things are racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, and filled with lies and backward ignorance, I can't support that.

    inb4 Lunatic calling me a dirty commie
    If you're looking for someone to support, I suggest Gary Johnson.

    http://www.ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm

    Hoping he gets the 15% in polls so he can participate in the debates.

  10. #37
    Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arcadia Bay
    Posts
    379
    Reputation
    175
    Thanks
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    I was unaware general means anything but politics.
    I didn't say general wasn't meant for politics. I said dicks who tend to argue over the candidates should just take it to their PMs and stop shitposting.

    Honestly some people.

  11. #38
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    977
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncratic View Post
    I didn't say general wasn't meant for politics. I said dicks who tend to argue over the candidates should just take it to their PMs and stop shitposting.

    Honestly some people.
    According to general everything is shit posting.

  12. #39
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,016
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,880
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    According to general everything is shit posting.
    This is true.

  13. #40
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,952
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    2,881
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    This is true.
    lunatic, its not plagiarized, just because there are two similar sentences doesn't mean that the whole thing is the same
    watch this video, this should end this

    I'm Gay


     
     




     












  14. The Following User Says Thank You to TheJoker For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (07-20-2016)

  15. #41
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,482
    Reputation
    3101
    Thanks
    6,406
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post


    lunatic, its not plagiarized, just because there are two similar sentences doesn't mean that the whole thing is the same
    watch this video, this should end this
    It's 2 entire half paragraphs with minor words changed.
    Also your source is Red Pill Philosophy, so I can discount its opinion pretty much entirely.

    Let's get into the real nitty gritty if you want:

    "And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values"
    “From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values"

    Exact same idea, with the nouns changed.

    "that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do"
    "that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise"

    Word for word the exact same, with the ending changed, which is also the exact same thing, with the exact same meaning.

    "that you treat people with dignity and respect"
    "that you treat people with respect"

    Same thing, one word left out.

    "And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and to pass them on to the next generation."
    "They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily lives. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our son. And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow."

    Same idea, in the same order, using the same terminology, directly preceded by direct plagiarisation.

    "Because we want our children — and all children in this nation"
    "Because we want our children in this nation"

    More of the same.

    "to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them."
    "to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”


    The entire video is completely irrelevant, filled with neo-conservative buzz words and arrogant douchery.
    Don't even try to play this down, this is blatant and continued plagiarisation, and if you try deny it you're an ignorant sap that is trying to avoid mean and scary facts that don't fit with your own viewpoint.

    Your attempt to avoid facts is laughable.
    Last edited by Aborted; 07-20-2016 at 12:02 AM.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Aura (07-20-2016)

  17. #42
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,952
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    2,881
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    It's 2 entire half paragraphs with minor words changed.
    Also your source is Red Pill Philosophy, so I can discount its opinion pretty much entirely.

    Let's get into the real nitty gritty if you want:

    "And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values"
    “From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values"

    Exact same idea, with the nouns changed.

    "that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do"
    "that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise"

    Word for word the exact same, with the ending changed, which is also the exact same thing, with the exact same meaning.

    "that you treat people with dignity and respect"
    "that you treat people with respect"

    Same thing, one word left out.

    "And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and to pass them on to the next generation."
    "They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily lives. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our son. And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow."

    Same idea, in the same order, using the same terminology, directly preceded by direct plagiarisation.

    "Because we want our children — and all children in this nation"
    "Because we want our children in this nation"

    More of the same.

    "to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them."
    "to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”


    The entire video is completely irrelevant, filled with neo-conservative buzz words and arrogant douchery.
    Don't even try to play this down, this is blatant and continued plagiarisation, and if you try deny it you're an ignorant sap that is trying to avoid mean and scary facts that don't fit with your own viewpoint.

    Your attempt to avoid facts is laughable.
    you're separating them and acting like they are separate sentences lol, literally too fucken sentences which doesn't matter


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    It's 2 entire half paragraphs with minor words changed.
    Also your source is Red Pill Philosophy, so I can discount its opinion pretty much entirely.

    Let's get into the real nitty gritty if you want:

    "And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values"
    “From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values"

    Exact same idea, with the nouns changed.

    "that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do"
    "that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise"

    Word for word the exact same, with the ending changed, which is also the exact same thing, with the exact same meaning.

    "that you treat people with dignity and respect"
    "that you treat people with respect"

    Same thing, one word left out.

    "And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and to pass them on to the next generation."
    "They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily lives. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our son. And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow."

    Same idea, in the same order, using the same terminology, directly preceded by direct plagiarisation.

    "Because we want our children — and all children in this nation"
    "Because we want our children in this nation"

    More of the same.

    "to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them."
    "to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”


    The entire video is completely irrelevant, filled with neo-conservative buzz words and arrogant douchery.
    Don't even try to play this down, this is blatant and continued plagiarisation, and if you try deny it you're an ignorant sap that is trying to avoid mean and scary facts that don't fit with your own viewpoint.

    Your attempt to avoid facts is laughable.
    also just saying you look even more retarded trying to get you're fucken point across using big words

    I'm Gay


     
     




     












  18. #43
    savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,534
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    there's so many memes going around making fun of her right now. even daquan is getting worked up about this.

  19. #44
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    7,036
    Reputation
    1080
    Thanks
    2,653
    My Mood
    In Love
    She using the logic that Trump will be president because similar speech for Obama

    ALWAYS CONFIRM IT IS ME VIA THE MPGH VM SYSTEM BEFORE DEALING
    I WILL ONLY CONTACT MPGH USERS THROUGH SKYPE AND MPGH!
    BTC Donation - 1Lxpu1JknfGPNjxjbt8Zs77AG8LxnEfZTC
    PayPal Donation - (contact for more information)



     
    MPGH Member - 12/2012
    Realm of the Mad God Wiki Editor - 05/2014
    Donator - 03/2015 (thanks Cursed!)
    News Force (User News) - 10/2015
    News Force (Section of the Week) - 03/2016
    News Force Editor - 08/2016
    Official Middleman - 09/2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - 11/2016

    MUST WATCH VIDEO!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahlwong For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (07-20-2016)

  21. #45
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,482
    Reputation
    3101
    Thanks
    6,406
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post


    you're separating them and acting like they are separate sentences lol, literally too fucken sentences which doesn't matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    you're separating them and acting like they are separate sentences lol, literally too fucken sentences which doesn't matter
    4 sentences though, but nice try.
    Even if it were only 2 sentences, it's blatant, undeniable plagiarisation; there is literally no question that it was plagiarised.

    Why are you condoning it?
    If some Democrat did this you'd jump all over it, guaranteed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    also just saying you look even more retarded trying to get you're fucken point across using big words
    Where?

    Those are all completely normal words, and if you honestly think any of those are 'large' then you're honestly retarded and not even worth my breath trying to debate. But seriously, what's with this anti-intellectual sentiment these days? American schooling making it OK to be stupid, so you got slapped with a participation ribbon for drooling on your desk.

    Make an argument for yourself you mental midget, and stop talking about irrelevant shit to deflect from the fact that you were born a stupid fuck, you were raised a stupid fuck, and you'll die a stupid fuck.

    You're being laughed at bud.
    Last edited by Aborted; 07-20-2016 at 12:22 AM.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Aura (07-20-2016)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] Obama Ignores The STFU Buzzer During Climate Speech
    By Hova in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-02-2015, 09:01 PM
  2. Michelle Obama is a man, man
    By HalfBajan in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-15-2014, 04:41 AM
  3. Obama's speech
    By Yolo Swaggins in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 03:00 PM
  4. Obamas speech
    By GBot! in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 12:39 PM
  5. Obama Caught Lip-Syncing Speech
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 01:00 AM