Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

4 sentences though, but nice try.
    Even if it were only 2 sentences, it's blatant, undeniable plagiarisation; there is literally no question that it was plagiarised.

Why are you condoning it?
    If some Democrat did this you'd jump all over it, guaranteed.

Where?

Those are all completely normal words, and if you honestly think any of those are 'large' then you're honestly retarded and not even worth my breath trying to debate. But seriously, what's with this anti-intellectual sentiment these days? American schooling making it OK to be stupid, so you got slapped with a participation ribbon for drooling on your desk.

Make an argument for yourself you mental midget, and stop talking about irrelevant shit to deflect from the fact that you were born a stupid fuck, you were raised a stupid fuck, and you'll die a stupid fuck.

You're being laughed at bud.
    i honestly couldn't care who plagiarizes, like the who cares, its not like its a whole essay or the whole speech was plagiarized.
    if I'm not worth you're breath to debate then the why did you reply to what i said in the first place.
    this country's debt is so bad that some schools cant even afford to get actual new text books and shit
    we can end this right here i guess because i still honestly don't care because come on, who the fuck cares in the first place?
    Last edited by TheJoker; 07-19-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    i honestly couldn't care who plagiarizes, like the who cares, its not like its a whole essay or the whole speech was plagiarized.
    This is the problem.

if I'm not worth you're breath to debate then the why did you reply to what i said in the first place.
    this country's debt is so bad that some schools cant even afford to get actual new text books and shit
    we can end this right here i guess because i still honestly don't care because come on, who the fuck cares in the first place?
    Trump's tax reform plan actually adds to our debt, proven time and time again by economists, not going to solve anything.
    He rode on his father's coattails, and filed for bankruptcy 4 separate times.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Aura (07-20-2016),Dab1996426 (07-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

This is the problem.

Trump's tax reform plan actually adds to our debt, proven time and time again by economists, not going to solve anything.
    He rode on his father's coattails, and filed for bankruptcy 4 separate times.
    i dont spend time looking at articles too much, i hear information just from a bunch of news channels im subscribed too

Gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Trump supporters are literal cancer.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Euphemistic For This Useful Post:

Aura (07-20-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

@Aborted supports:

just because someone says they don't support Drump doesn't mean they support the bitch that is hillary, @Aborted literally in the next post said He doesn't support
    anyone as of now.

2016 toxic
    politics.
    Last edited by Eternity; 07-20-2016 at 12:05 AM.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
    Trump supporters are literal cancer.
    you gonna pay for my cemotherapy ? o-o

Gay

Thanks
    also just saying you look even more retarded trying to get you're fucken point across using big words
    This again... what is a big word? A multiple syllable word? You use plenty, or maybe you mean descriptive words that help human beings communicate. Not knowing those just means you have a limited vocabulary.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This again... what is a big word? A multiple syllable word? You use plenty, or maybe you mean descriptive words that help human beings communicate. Not knowing those just means you have a limited vocabulary.
    you know we literally ended it already ?

Gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Can someone remind me how much we pay the first lady and what her responsabilities are?

Oh wait, she has none and isn't paid by us.

Honestly, it's not like Michelle left anything for any future first ladies to say, as her speech pretty much covers the basics of American values, which she can't really claim to only be her own....

She doesn't get paid, we aren't electing her, she's just a dumb trophy wife and that's been obvious since day one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

just because someone says they don't support Drump doesn't mean they support the bitch that is hillary, @Aborted literally in the next post said He doesn't support
    anyone as of now.

2016 toxic
    politics.
    If he doesn't support Trump, he either supports Hillary or 3rd party. Voting Hillary is a bad idea, Voting 3rd party is a waste of a vote and not voting at all means he should just sit back, relax, and shut the fuck up considering he obviously doesn't have an opinion on the matter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Can someone remind me how much we pay the first lady and what her responsabilities are?

Oh wait, she has none and isn't paid by us.

Honestly, it's not like Michelle left anything for any future first ladies to say, as her speech pretty much covers the basics of American values, which she can't really claim to only be her own....

She doesn't get paid, we aren't electing her, she's just a dumb trophy wife and that's been obvious since day one.

- - - Updated - - -

If he doesn't support Trump, he either supports Hillary or 3rd party. Voting Hillary is a bad idea, Voting 3rd party is a waste of a vote and not voting at all means he should just sit back, relax, and shut the fuck up considering he obviously doesn't have an opinion on the matter.
    You're right, voting third party so they can get the 15% they need to get into natonal polls and show everyone why the two party system is bromen is totally waste of a vote.

If I were you I'd try to get more people to vote 3rd party because it's about the only way Trump has a chance
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

You're right, voting third party so they can get the 15% they need to get into natonal polls and show everyone why the two party system is bromen is totally waste of a vote.

If I were you I'd try to get more people to vote 3rd party because it's about the only way Trump has a chance
    Your 3rd party might be able to speak, but who cares? He won't be winning lmfao, everyone knows the two parties own this country... As I've said many times before, Trump is 3rd party. He doesn't want a large government and wants to do nothing, but reduce spending. Instead of invading, he suggests we just bomb the shit out of countries whom are out of line. This would save us billions alone! Would he let 5 billion be spent on a barley functioning website, as Obama did for his Ofagacare? No he would not, as he's a businessman who would only spend what's needed. People forget that someone such as Trump already has plenty for him and his family to live off of forever... Now he's just working on a legacy that will last forever, by taking down the political elites. The only thing more valuable to someone already filthy rich, is a fantastic reputation that's forever lasting. Clinton, Obama, Bush, and everyone before them have all been political elites, but when we finally get someone who isn't running, idiots like you continue to say he's one of them. When in reality, he's just trying to destroy these political elites who have done NOTHING, but lie to take taxpayers money and help special interests at the same time.

I do support 3rd party most of the time, but this is a rare occasion when we have a 3rd party member within one of the two controlling parties... Why can't you see that? Thanks to people like you, Hillary will win and it's going to be the same shit it has been for the last two decades...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm just gonna leave this piece here, have fun coming up with a good excuse, dear lefties and confluencuck

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ArseneLupin For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (07-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lets all agree that this country is fucked. I'm just gonna pack it all up and run to Canada Land before I get stuck in this shithole of a country.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    Lets all agree that this country is fucked. I'm just gonna pack it all up and run to Canada Land before I get stuck in this shithole of a country.
    Canada isn't all that great.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Canada isn't all that great.
    Same can be said for the fucked up political system of the US.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    I'm just gonna leave this piece here, have fun coming up with a good excuse, dear lefties and confluencuck

The thing is all of those speeches werent taken word for word, unlike Donald Drumpfs wife.
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast