Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 90
  1. #46
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23,980
    Reputation
    1916
    Thanks
    2,868
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Your literally choosing omnipotent in a different manner -_-

    STOP STEALING MY POWERS YOU BARNICAL
    Read my edit. Took me a while to elaborate lol.

    Edit again: Movie idea: Person has the ability to achieve certain outcomes, however they are achieved in some of the most unexpected/worst ways ever.
    Last edited by Bernard.; 07-21-2016 at 10:07 PM.
    Willing to vouch/review services on my spare time. PM/VM me.

    If you want to talk about drugs, PM/VM me. I like listening to drug/trip reports. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.

    Rep. Power: 106

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  2. #47
    GunerLow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my mums house
    Posts
    213
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    the power id like would be the ability to build anything i want.

  3. #48
    Dave's Ballsack Rag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,886
    Reputation
    1683
    Thanks
    1,301
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by GunerLow View Post
    the power id like would be the ability to build anything i want.
    Why building anything? You Gotta explain m8
    Current Rep power: 18
    Highest rep received: Hero, 146

    MPGH Member Level 1 - May 2014
    MPGH Donator - May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member - December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer - July 2016
    MPGH Member Level 2 - August 2016

  4. #49
    willfly4bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Europe, Why Do You Even Care?
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Ability to stop violence, idk maybe that sounds stupid but its just cancer, maybe ability to travel in the space

  5. #50
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,087
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    920
    I would choose to be a feelingless man with no emotion, no needs, no desires and a deadly skillset with high intellegence. Fuck families and jobs.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  6. #51
    GunerLow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my mums house
    Posts
    213
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
    Why building anything? You Gotta explain m8
    id get super rich and would also put every other manufacturer out of business

  7. #52
    Dave's Ballsack Rag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,886
    Reputation
    1683
    Thanks
    1,301
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by willfly4bacon View Post
    Ability to stop violence, idk maybe that sounds stupid but its just cancer, maybe ability to travel in the space
    No that is great

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I would choose to be a feelingless man with no emotion, no needs, no desires and a deadly skillset with high intellegence. Fuck families and jobs.
    Holy shit snake your into some deep shit

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by GunerLow View Post
    id get super rich and would also put every other manufacturer out of business
    I said money isnt allowed m8
    Current Rep power: 18
    Highest rep received: Hero, 146

    MPGH Member Level 1 - May 2014
    MPGH Donator - May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member - December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer - July 2016
    MPGH Member Level 2 - August 2016

  8. #53

  9. #54
    Cosman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
    See the future like minute before it will happen , so ez money on roulettes etc.
    This is the best idea, better than any job, because not only could you gamble your way to millions of dollars you would be a god on the stock market and make billions of dollars. You could also steal inventions yet to happen and claim them as your own lmao.

  10. #55
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,128
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Alright I'm about to set a timer for 1 min
    okay

    1. Future predicting for betting
    2. I can fly
    3. I can read minds.
    4. I live until I don't want to anymore.
    5. I have bright, radiant blue eyes and look incredibly charming, and can act witty ehuehuehueheuhehe.


    shit it just ended.

    I added the last one b/c I didn't like the idea of immortality.

    The mind reading because then I can become really successful and help a lot of people with depression and so on.

    The betting b/c $$$$$$$$$$$.

    Also flying because that'd be dope and really thrilling.

    The witty thing because if you look good people will like you more, and you're more likely to make friends, which is great.

  11. #56
    Dave's Ballsack Rag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,886
    Reputation
    1683
    Thanks
    1,301
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post
    Alright I'm about to set a timer for 1 min
    okay

    1. Future predicting for betting
    2. I can fly
    3. I can read minds.
    4. I live until I don't want to anymore.
    5. I have bright, radiant blue eyes and look incredibly charming, and can act witty ehuehuehueheuhehe.


    shit it just ended.

    I added the last one b/c I didn't like the idea of immortality.

    The mind reading because then I can become really successful and help a lot of people with depression and so on.

    The betting b/c $$$$$$$$$$$.

    Also flying because that'd be dope and really thrilling.

    The witty thing because if you look good people will like you more, and you're more likely to make friends, which is great.
    Some1 who did it correct haha
    Current Rep power: 18
    Highest rep received: Hero, 146

    MPGH Member Level 1 - May 2014
    MPGH Donator - May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member - December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer - July 2016
    MPGH Member Level 2 - August 2016

  12. #57
    flopseh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    The ability to stop time, hehe

  13. #58
    Capital.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    427
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    94
    Fuck every porn stars lol

  14. #59
    A's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,157
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    1,669
    My Mood
    In Love
    Hot blond, blue eyes wife, $10 million dollars, and PhD and all certificates to become neurosurgeon, ability to fly, go invisible, stop time, never have to cut for my abs, live on 2 hour sleep.
    Last edited by A; 07-22-2016 at 10:03 PM.

  15. #60
    Summer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Little Talks
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    175
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Meet @Hunters Brother irl hu3hu3hu3
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    welcome back Graphicx GOD

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]ZectixV1 (07-22-2016)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Hiring] [Hiring] Easy 10 Minutes Work , Get 15$ !
    By solid47snake in forum Work & Job Offers
    Replies: 453
    Last Post: 1 Day Ago, 08:54 AM
  2. You have to choose a car in 1 minute
    By Dave's Ballsack Rag in forum General
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 06-02-2016, 05:06 PM
  3. You have 25 minutes left to live...
    By MuffinHD in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-15-2014, 06:06 PM
  4. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  5. You Have To See This
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 02:33 PM