Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    He never mentioned hillary from what I heard. He just got upset that the guy advertised his own fucking product on his show at a panel he paid. There was absolutely no jokes or friendly conduct going on here aside from Cenks original restraint from telling this lunatic to get off his stage right away. You're trying to make this out to be a political issue, this was simply and purely a social issue that resonates on the right side. What can you possibly say? Please quote me again, let me know what you think is wrong about someone getting upset their business is being sabotaged by a complete and utter lunatic. Pleb

You'd have a better chance at changing the opinion of a wall then a Trump supporter. The dudes literally have the worlds knowledge at their finger tips when it comes to the internet and they still can't come to the understanding that just about everything Trump stands for is idiotic and laughable. What can you expect from backward fucks whos main argument on why Hillary is not fit for office is that she is "a criminal" when the person who've they been sucking dry for the past year is just as corrupt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

You'd have a better chance at changing the opinion of a wall then a Trump supporter. The dudes literally have the worlds knowledge at their finger tips when it comes to the internet and they still can't come to the understanding that just about everything Trump stands for is idiotic and laughable. What can you expect from backward fucks whos main argument on why Hillary is not fit for office is that she is "a criminal" when the person who've they been sucking dry for the past year is just as corrupt.
    Everything Trump stands for is perfect. Apart from Hillary being a woman, there is absolutely nothing that can compel anyone to vote for her. Also, you call us backward, idiotic fucks yet you're a Libertarian. Now I understand the reason for your stupidity. You're even worse than AnCaps and AnComs put together

Last edited by ArseneLupin; 07-23-2016 at 12:53 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Everything Trump stands for is perfect. Apart from Hillary being a woman, there is absolutely nothing that can compel anyone to vote for her. Also, you call us backward, idiotic fucks yet you're a Libertarian. Now I understand the reason for your stupidity. You're even worse than AnCaps and AnComs put together

Donald Trump sure as hell has, even for his own party... I guess that's a good thing in hindsight

Thanks
    I don't like TYT, but sure as hell went 0 - 100 real fast as others said lol.
    nice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12