Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Alex jones gets owned by Cenk Uyger of TYT.

Happen at the RNC last night.

Sad what loony conspiracy theorists will do to get a few views.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Holy shit it went from 0-100 real quick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    holy sheet it's like wrestling, but political media wrestling. these fat guys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    When Clinton is Donald Trumps Side Hoe.
    Please Donate For My College Fund
    Paypal and Bitcoin Donates are Appreciated (PM for address/click the link below)
    1EDTLGtSp8wU2G3kjRTfNNPSjm4WfpLBdn <--Donate to my Bitcoin <3

SCAMMERS:.
    iJordon(bitch)
    Wiggleyeah(founded out he never tried to give me the money son of a bitch)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SUCCESSFUL TRADES/BUYING/SELLING:.
    Fox (I went first)
    alasdair529 (I went first)
    vlad2803 (he went first)
    +5 others(3 Selling and 1 buying)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Damn that shit got heated real quick. I actually watch TYT every now and then lol.
    Rep. Power: 108

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Did not really care about that Cenk guy, but he earned my respect after he tried to defend the girl after the other dude insulted her.

Thanks
    It's really quick lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The right wing media ladies and gentleman.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I feel sorry for Cenk. Alex completely violated his safe space and the discussion of the handpicked yes men who parrot anything he says. Cenk tries to go macho since all the eyes are on him and completely fails. It's pretty sad how the very person who orchestrated the Hillary for Prison campaign is the one suddenly despises shirts with the same messages that he has frequently shared. This is what happens when everything you've ever stood for politically just failed
    Last edited by ArseneLupin; 07-22-2016 at 10:09 PM.
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    I feel sorry for Cenk. Alex completely violated his safe space and the discussion of the handpicked yes men who parrot anything he says. Cenk tries to go macho since all the eyes are on him and completely fails. It's pretty sad how the very person who orchestrated the Hillary for Prison campaign is the one suddenly despises shirts with the same messages that he has frequently shared. This is what happens when everything you've ever stood for politically just failed
    He disrupted another persons RNC panel, starts of by sexually harassing the man. Then attempts to make light of it by being nonchalant. He then goes onto advertise his own product on someone elses show without any permission to even be on the damn thing. Cenk justifiably argued back with the rebuttal that Donald Trump has legal paperwork saying his wife claimed he raped her. This was completely dismissed then the illogical behavior of alex jones continued, Cenk just kept acknowledged whatever irrelevant non-topical shit he was saying. Near the end Cenk destroys alex jones yes man, he makes sound statements about the situation. However once Alex Jones goes full retarded claiming Ana is a jihadists and TYT is in favor of saudis, Cenk blows a gasket and spazzed the fuck out on Alex Jones. Then Alex begins to retreat realizing he is completely in the wrong, had 0 shit to actually say besides incite conflict.

Absolute and utter ridiculous nonsense. You need to engage in actual intellectual conversations, pro tip: you'll be wrong a lot so wise up and dont let your ego or self interests take over.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Alex jones is crazy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Robotkubo For This Useful Post:

Dab1996426 (07-22-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Ana Kasparian is attractive.
    Rep. Power: 108

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    He disrupted another persons RNC panel, starts of by sexually harassing the man. Then attempts to make light of it by being nonchalant. He then goes onto advertise his own product on someone elses show without any permission to even be on the damn thing. Cenk justifiably argued back with the rebuttal that Donald Trump has legal paperwork saying his wife claimed he raped her. This was completely dismissed then the illogical behavior of alex jones continued, Cenk just kept acknowledged whatever irrelevant non-topical shit he was saying. Near the end Cenk destroys alex jones yes man, he makes sound statements about the situation. However once Alex Jones goes full retarded claiming Ana is a jihadists and TYT is in favor of saudis, Cenk blows a gasket and spazzed the fuck out on Alex Jones. Then Alex begins to retreat realizing he is completely in the wrong, had 0 shit to actually say besides incite conflict.

Absolute and utter ridiculous nonsense. You need to engage in actual intellectual conversations, pro tip: you'll be wrong a lot so wise up and dont let your ego or self interests take over.
    Alex was trying to be friendly by making jokes, it's called banter. Cenk has flip flopped over to Hillary's side so whether he likes it or not, he will have to suck it up and follow anything Hillary says if she's to become POTUS
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Alex was trying to be friendly by making jokes, it's called banter. Cenk has flip flopped over to Hillary's side so whether he likes it or not, he will have to suck it up and follow anything Hillary says if she's to become POTUS
    Being friendly is forcing yourself onto someone else's show and causing chaos? Is the Republican party's dick shoved so far up your ass you think this is okay?

No wonder your party is going to get annihilated for the third fucking election in a row.

You have people like Alex motherfucking Jones a staple of the Republican party. Enjoy the massive L you guys are going to get.

Of course people are flip flopping over who they will support, you have arguably the two worst people running for president and it's hard to decipher who's a better pick. But once you open your small fucking brain you come to the conclusion not only is Trump not fit for office, he's not even fit enough to be considered a functioning human. The dude Iiterally
    has no idea how he's going to establish all these things he's promising and not to mention the man is by textbook definition a fucking idiot.

And please for the love of God I can link you to atleast 15 issues Trump has flip flopped on, from abortion, gun laws, the economy, hell he was a fucking Democrat not to long ago.

Let's also not forget he had Hillary and Bills dick in his mouth when he was sucking them dry complimenting their every move.
    Last edited by Confluency; 07-22-2016 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks
    He never mentioned hillary from what I heard. He just got upset that the guy advertised his own fucking product on his show at a panel he paid. There was absolutely no jokes or friendly conduct going on here aside from Cenks original restraint from telling this lunatic to get off his stage right away. You're trying to make this out to be a political issue, this was simply and purely a social issue that resonates on the right side. What can you possibly say? Please quote me again, let me know what you think is wrong about someone getting upset their business is being sabotaged by a complete and utter lunatic. Pleb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast