Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 59
  1. #31
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DAMN.
    Posts
    2,871
    Reputation
    451
    Thanks
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Oh look another day another shooting. 2016 in a nutshell.
    Then also this years US election
    World´s over by the end of this year
    !

    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  2. #32
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,671
    Reputation
    817
    Thanks
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
    If only gun control was a thing. That way, nobody would die.







    ...And now we wait for the no-gun-control plebs to bite.
    What are you on about
    Do you know how hard it is to get a weapon into germany? or even FROM germany?
    There is no way that an average person has made it through to perform such a rediculous stunt. This must have been with greater help.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  3. #33
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,405
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Place your bets guys

    Religion of Peace vs Lone wolf? Odds are at about 7:1
    Nah. I doubt it had anything to do with religion. He was most likely a sad, lonely fuck. He killed himself. Suicide is not part of ISIS twats. They'd rather blow themselves up or get killed by police than commit suicide. He was German-Iranian though.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Viktor For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (07-22-2016)

  5. #34
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    4,332
    Reputation
    1610
    Thanks
    3,092
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    That logic implies doing absolutely nothing, just let every country have weapons of mass destruction right? (If you can't put 2 and 2 together, that's an analogy.)
    Even if we didn't let any countries have any WMDs the ones that truly wanted them would still find a way of getting them you dumbfuck.




     

    Joined: 12-14-2013
    Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞


  6. #35
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,364
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    517
    My Mood
    Happy
    Seems as religion of peace wins yet again. A Muslim witness has informed BBC that he was shouting "Allahu Akbar"
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

  7. #36
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,544
    Reputation
    410
    Thanks
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post


    Even if we didn't let any countries have any WMDs the ones that truly wanted them would still find a way of getting them you dumbfuck.
    So for the sake of my analogy which I specifically pointed out was a fucking analogy (I'm guessing you didn't pass 2nd grade), you are basically saying countries(people) have the ability to access WMDs or LMGs if they really want to. That argument is refutable by the fact there is a process in obtaining such extremely dangerous weapons. In america sadly, that process is very lax. There is little to no regulation on general gun control. The only things we actually regulate are the transactions between businesses and people, we have little to no focus on the actual implications involved in buying or selling a fucking weapon. (same as a drug in that regard, I'm probably going over your head with the literature again with that statement)

    Edit: Really, think about what you are trying to say or want to say here. Stop, and take a minute to reflect on what point you want to get across. Can you do that?
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-22-2016 at 10:09 PM.

  8. #37
    HΔSTUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,959
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Seems as religion of peace wins yet again. A Muslim witness has informed BBC that he was shouting "Allahu Akbar"
    he wasn't. He was in fact depressed / mentally ill. He lured young people to MCD via Facebook, telling them he would pay for anything that day. Then he went out and started shooting them. He was german/iranian but when he was standing on top of the parking-deck he had an argument with a local person. he shouted that he was german and did this because he can't handle his current life...when police raided his home they found lectures and articles about mass shootings and massacres. In fact yesterday was the 5th anniversary of "Breivik's" assassination in Norway also (Utøya). He chose that day for a reason.
    Another thing they have in common is that Breivik fired a bomb first and then went over to this island called Utoya dressed as a police officer, lured the kids there to himself and said he was there to "tell them about the bomb attack" and then started shooting them.
    Last edited by HΔSTUR; 07-23-2016 at 07:14 AM.



  9. #38
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,223
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Seems as religion of peace wins yet again. A Muslim witness has informed BBC that he was shouting "Allahu Akbar"
    You'd be incorrect.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7152186.html

    He was bullied in highschool for his ethnicity and beca me infactuated with school shootings.

    But everytime a brown person commits something horrendous it has to be in the name of Islam right? He's not white so how could he possibly think for himself?

    Too bad the Republicans will use this to push this rhetoric even farther.

  10. #39
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,364
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    517
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    You'd be incorrect.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7152186.html

    He was bullied in highschool for his ethnicity and beca me infactuated with school shootings.

    But everytime a brown person commits something horrendous it has to be in the name of Islam right? He's not white so how could he possibly think for himself?

    Too bad the Republicans will use this to push this rhetoric even farther.
    "He was mentally ill, he dindu nuffin, not all muslims are bad, *insert a no true scotsman fallacy about how terrorism and islam aren't related*"
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

  11. #40
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,223
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    "He was mentally ill, he dindu nuffin, not all muslims are bad, *insert a no true scotsman fallacy about how terrorism and islam aren't related*"
    You forgot about the *insert right wing scare tactics to try and pull voters because we can't present presidential candidates with a brain*

  12. #41
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,364
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    517
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    You forgot about the *insert right wing scare tactics to try and pull voters because we can't present presidential candidates with a brain*
    Trump, Cruz, Carson, Rubio, Rand are all fantastic candidates. Far better than Jill Stein, Hillary, Bernie or Gary
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

  13. #42
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,617
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,445
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    "He was mentally ill, he dindu nuffin, not all muslims are bad, *insert a no true scotsman fallacy about how terrorism and islam aren't related*"
    He was ethnically an Arab, but the attack doesn't seem to be religiously motivated.
    Terrorism and Islam aren't even relevant to this attack, stop trying to shoehorn it in to meet your own cause.

    Before you respond with some more dumb shit; I absolutely think Islam and terrorism are deeply related, and I do believe that Islam is the most troublesome of all the world's religions at the moment, but that has nothing to do with this attack.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.

  14. #43
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,223
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Trump, Cruz, Carson, Rubio, Rand are all fantastic candidates. Far better than Jill Stein, Hillary, Bernie or Gary
    I'll let it sink in you just called any of those candidates viable. Literally so many things wrong with these losers, from xenophobia, homophobia, deniers of climate change, religious fanatics, want to make pot possession a serious crime. I could write a textbook on how bad all of those candidates are. But hey I guess they stand for what the right wingers want right? Ignorance.

  15. #44
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,364
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    517
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    I'll let it sink in you just called any of those candidates viable. Literally so many things wrong with these losers, from xenophobia, homophobia, deniers of climate change, religious fanatics, want to make pot possession a serious crime. I could write a textbook on how bad all of those candidates are. But hey I guess they stand for what the right wingers want right? Ignorance.
    Still better than any democratic candidate that appeared within the last 20 years tbh. Al Gore was the only electable nominee ever since Jimmy Carter, and before Mr Carter, the only electable candidate was JFK himself
    Last edited by ArseneLupin; 07-24-2016 at 01:58 AM.
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

  16. #45
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,223
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Still better than any democratic candidate that appeared within the last 20 years tbh. Al Gore was the only electable nominee ever since Jimmy Carter, and before Mr Carter, the only electable candidate was JFK himself
    I guess it's all subjective though. Depends on what you like, if you like racism, homophobia, war, ignorance, or anythin of that sort the right wing is the correct pick for you!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Another mass shooting in the US
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 01:35 PM
  2. Another Day Another Montage
    By FUKO in forum Piercing Blow Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 01:48 PM
  3. new years is just another day?
    By StayTrue in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 02:31 PM
  4. Netsky - Tomorrow's Another Day
    By Zithium in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 05:04 PM
  5. just another day in the life of clowny freek
    By Byrd in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 03:29 PM