Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 59 of 59
  1. #46
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,364
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    517
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    I guess it's all subjective though. Depends on what you like, if you like racism, homophobia, war, ignorance, or anythin of that sort the right wing is the correct pick for you!
    Funny because Hillary and Obama fit all of these qualities, isn't that just ironic?
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

  2. #47
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    241
    Thanks
    416
    Hmm
    I can't imagine trump fixing that shit
    Gg

  3. #48
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
    I was fucking there
    How'd it feel fam

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post
    Hmm
    I can't imagine trump fixing that shit
    Gg
    He'll praise that shit

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Funny because Hillary and Obama fit all of these qualities, isn't that just ironic?
    NOO WHERE DID Your ANIME AVATAR GO, PUT IT BACK PLEASEEE

  4. #49
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,223
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Funny because Hillary and Obama fit all of these qualities, isn't that just ironic?
    Funny because the entire republican platform stands for all of those qualities.

    That's why the average Trump supporter was polled to be below average intelligence and also why the Republican party won't win for another few elections.

  5. #50
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,364
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    517
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Funny because the entire republican platform stands for all of those qualities.

    That's why the average Trump supporter was polled to be below average intelligence and also why the Republican party won't win for another few elections.
    Polled to be below average intelligence? as far as i'm aware, 48% of polled Trump supporters are degree holders in non arts subjects
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

  6. #51
    ralfix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    In my opinion these shootings will become a regular thing if they wont do anything against them.

  7. #52
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,717
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I don't get... How hard could it possibly be to put people around the fucking countries line and say "NO" if any of the refugees come in? Go to your own country, protect it not run away because you are scared of the terrorism, I swear this is annoying and so bloody stupid...

    Come in the countries without having a bloody pass?
    Last edited by Dot; 07-24-2016 at 11:10 AM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  8. #53
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,223
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    as far as i'm aware
    There's the problem.

  9. #54
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,364
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    517
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    There's the problem.
    now now, that's enough Hillbot, Wikileaks already revealed your strategies against Trump. You might as well think about coming out of that basement and finding a job now that Hillary's campaign is about to die

    http://qz.com/740598/the-emerging-fi...-adorableness/
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

  10. #55
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,223
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    now now, that's enough Hillbot, Wikileaks already revealed your strategies against Trump. You might as well think about coming out of that basement and finding a job now that Hillary's campaign is about to die

    http://qz.com/740598/the-emerging-fi...-adorableness/
    It's okay, even if Trump does win it guarantees an annihilation of the Republican party in the next few elections. All it will do is confirm to the on the fence voters that Republicans are nothimg but batshit insane Christians who offer nothing but fear and hate mongering.

    Kinda like what Trump's entire platform is based on right? Because Trump's actual policies are a laughing stock.
    Last edited by Confluency; 07-24-2016 at 03:53 PM.

  11. #56
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,364
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    517
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    It's okay, even if Trump does win it guarantees an annihilation of the Republican party in the next few elections. All it will do is confirm to the on the fence voters that Republicans are nothimg but batshit insane Christians who offer nothing but fear and hate mongering.

    Kinda like what Trump's entire platform is based on right? Because Trump's actual policies are a laughing stock.
    Trump's got a pretty nice, progressive tax plan, great immigration policies, tons of economic experience plus the one and only Mike Pence as his VP pick, so in the long run, US will be safe and great. He'll become a POTUS of FDR and Reagan's caliber
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

  12. #57
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,223
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Trump's got a pretty nice, progressive tax plan, great immigration policies, tons of economic experience plus the one and only Mike Pence as his VP pick, so in the long run, US will be safe and great. He'll become a POTUS of FDR and Reagan's caliber
    A tax plan that will cut taxes but remain Government revenue neutral adding billions to the national debt. His immigration policies won't pass congress, and Mike Pence didn't even support him until he selected him as VP. Also he's homophobic.

  13. #58
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,364
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    517
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    A tax plan that will cut taxes but remain Government revenue neutral adding billions to the national debt. His immigration policies won't pass congress, and Mike Pence didn't even support him until he selected him as VP. Also he's homophobic.
    He's far less homophobic than the DNC for sure.



    The republicans will gain most of the seats up for grabs during the senate and congress election and they'll be prepared to stand firmly behind Trump. When they're free of Obama, they will be absolutely delighted to help Trump pass his bills
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

  14. #59
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,223
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    He's far less homophobic than the DNC for sure.



    The republicans will gain most of the seats up for grabs during the senate and congress election and they'll be prepared to stand firmly behind Trump. When they're free of Obama, they will be absolutely delighted to help Trump pass his bills
    And you base this off of what? Hope? The polls aren't looking very good.

    I also don't under stand that e-mail and what it has to do with anything. That doesn't really mean shit. Picking out a VP who openly thinks gays are evil and who openly expressed that he vored for Cruz is hilarious to me. But hey Republicans are winning office and Congress cuz you said so right?lul

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Another mass shooting in the US
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 01:35 PM
  2. Another Day Another Montage
    By FUKO in forum Piercing Blow Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 01:48 PM
  3. new years is just another day?
    By StayTrue in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 02:31 PM
  4. Netsky - Tomorrow's Another Day
    By Zithium in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 05:04 PM
  5. just another day in the life of clowny freek
    By Byrd in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 03:29 PM