Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HAIL TRUMP!
    Posts
    4,100
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,912
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    You Can't Stump Milo #9 - Feminism


  2. #2
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    3,765
    Reputation
    326
    Thanks
    3,281
    My Mood
    Angelic
    some dank editing skills

    Gay




     










  3. #3
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,174
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    Isn't this the same dude who makes up statistics on the spot and is extremely religious? Last time I heard this dude he tried saying that obese people shouldn't go to the gym because they are an eye-sore.

    Another egomaniac right wing nut who always talked about how we need to be nicer to each other pre-2012 until he realized he could become famous by making insane comments on the internet.

    Dude was a SJW before it was "popular".

    Here's a link to a blog discussing one of his news pieces where he says internet trolls actually hurt people and they need to be banned from the internet.
    http://hurryupharry.org/2016/06/04/i...f-jews-online/


    Edit: Look at this lovely man, truly a remarkable human being. I can see why the right wing are drawn to him.

    Last edited by Confluency; 07-22-2016 at 12:56 PM.
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

  4. #4
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HAIL TRUMP!
    Posts
    4,100
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,912
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Isn't this the same dude who makes up statistics on the spot and is extremely religious? Last time I heard this dude he tried saying that obese people shouldn't go to the gym because they are an eye-sore.

    Another egomaniac right wing nut who always talked about how we need to be nicer to each other pre-2012 until he realized he could become famous by making insane comments on the internet.

    Dude was a SJW before it was "popular".

    Here's a link to a blog discussing one of his news pieces where he says internet trolls actually hurt people and they need to be banned from the internet.
    http://hurryupharry.org/2016/06/04/i...f-jews-online/
    You're just mad because he was carried onto stage by Trump supporters.

    Also

    Error 522 Ray ID: 2c691c43efdb4fd5 • 2016-07-22 18:56:18 UTC

    Connection timed out

    Last edited by Lunatic; 07-22-2016 at 12:56 PM.

  5. #5
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,174
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    You're just mad because he was carried onto stage by Trump supporters.

    Also

    Error 522 Ray ID: 2c691c43efdb4fd5 • 2016-07-22 18:56:18 UTC

    Connection timed out
    Mad about what? This man literally formulates the most simple strawman arguments to make it seem like he has won.

    P.s Was he actually carried onstage by Trump supporters? I don't really watch the RNC I like to stray away from hate rallies.

    If you want to see you're dude get stumped, here's an 8 minute video of him getting repeatedly raped verbally everytime he makes a point and back pedals because he can't think of anything rational to say.



    Your based milo was a SJW before SJW were around lul.
    Last edited by Confluency; 07-22-2016 at 01:04 PM.
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

  6. #6
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,421
    Reputation
    1810
    Thanks
    5,153
    Fuck feminist.
    btw is the guy gay?
    Last edited by Eternity; 07-22-2016 at 01:15 PM.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  7. #7
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,971
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I just think its funny to watch Milo. Because he's an amazing provocateur when it comes to debating and it always gets heated. Its like he feeds off angry feminists kek.

  8. #8
    Capital.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    426
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    94
    he's gay no ?

  9. #9
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,421
    Reputation
    1810
    Thanks
    5,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital. View Post
    he's gay no ?
    Yeah I am pretty sure he is, there is even a page for his ex partner.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  10. #10
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,012
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    425
    My Mood
    Happy
    Tbh, the alt right should be exterminated or just disavowed by Trump. Milo and his lot are a disgrace, with Milo being a gay pedophile, the very thing Trump stands against

  11. #11
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,174
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital. View Post
    he's gay no ?
    Yup. He pretty much hates himself. Crazy religious and he always talks about how if he could choose to be straight he would.
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

  12. #12
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,641
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    262
    My Mood
    Chatty
    thats fucking funny, and he's a douche but good douche

  13. #13
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,022
    Reputation
    2022
    Thanks
    2,881
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Mad about what? This man literally formulates the most simple strawman arguments to make it seem like he has won.

    P.s Was he actually carried onstage by Trump supporters? I don't really watch the RNC I like to stray away from hate rallies.

    If you want to see you're dude get stumped, here's an 8 minute video of him getting repeatedly raped verbally everytime he makes a point and back pedals because he can't think of anything rational to say.



    Your based milo was a SJW before SJW were around lul.
    I hate it whenever someone quotes the Bible for shit.
    Rep. Power: 107

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Similar Threads

  1. You Can't Stump the Trump Volume XXVI (America First)
    By Lunatic in forum Liberals vs Conservatives
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2016, 11:54 PM
  2. [Video] You Can't Stump the Trump Volume XXIII (The Madman Rises)
    By Lunatic in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-28-2016, 01:28 PM
  3. [Video] You Can't Stump The Trump 😵🙌
    By Lunatic in forum General
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 06:41 PM
  4. Harbor_IDA and Emblem.You can play
    By papiopo in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 10:29 AM
  5. You Can Finnaly Flame Me
    By A7X Oblivian in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 03:07 PM