Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
  1. #16
    ᴁnema's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,850
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post


    Then stop spreading bullshit
    I´m not hiding from anyone, no reason
    I'm not spreading any bullshit. Just news and copied the headline. Theyre spreading bullshit not me...



  2. #17
    Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,513
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    1,118
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴁnema View Post


    I'm not spreading any bullshit. Just news and copied the headline. Theyre spreading bullshit not me...
    then why spread here lol u have eyes
    Selling cheap Spotfiy/Hulu/WWE/Fitbit accounts
    PM, accounts as low as 0.2$

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vice For This Useful Post:

    NiBrA88 (07-24-2016)

  4. #18
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wolғѕѕcнanze
    Posts
    2,735
    Reputation
    367
    Thanks
    830
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴁnema View Post


    I'm not spreading any bullshit. Just news and copied the headline. Theyre spreading bullshit not me...
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

    A (news) produce bullshit
    B (you) spread that bullshit on MPGH

    I would´ve never come to the conclusion that this was a refugee nor a syrian. YOU were literally the only one that intended that here
    Now tell me again who is spreading bullshit and who is not
    Do your research before spreading ANYTHING! Thanks in advance
    !


    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  5. #19
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,417
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    363
    "Syrian Refugee"
    It doesn't show that on the Local News Paper
    Not your average fuckboy


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to $moe$ For This Useful Post:

    NiBrA88 (07-24-2016)

  7. #20
    ᴁnema's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,850
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr slave View Post
    then why spread here lol u have eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post


    ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

    A (news) produce bullshit
    B (you) spread that bullshit on MPGH

    I would´ve never come to the conclusion that this was a refugee nor a syrian. YOU were literally the only one that intended that here
    Now tell me again who is spreading bullshit and who is not
    Do your research before spreading ANYTHING! Thanks in advance
    I posted THAT link there because it was the only one in english I could find at that moment. Stop being so ignorant wtf. Whats the deal anyway? I never said "omfg he is a fucking refugee", I just posted the link and copied the headline, thats it. At this point we don't know who he was or where he came from but the fact that he is literally butchering people on the open street is enough for me to say that he was a fucking psycho, no matter what background....



  8. #21
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wolғѕѕcнanze
    Posts
    2,735
    Reputation
    367
    Thanks
    830
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴁnema View Post




    I posted THAT link there because it was the only one in english I could find at that moment. Stop being so ignorant wtf. Whats the deal anyway? I never said "omfg he is a fucking refugee", I just posted the link and copied the headline, thats it. At this point we don't know who he was or where he came from but the fact that he is literally butchering people on the open street is enough for me to say that he was a fucking psycho, no matter what background....
    Last point is correct, yes!

    What bothers ME personally is that you choose to spread a false news only because you wanted to spread something.
    Actual ignorant users will pick this up to mock refugees again like @Jester
    !


    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  9. #22
    Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,513
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    1,118
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴁnema View Post




    I posted THAT link there because it was the only one in english I could find at that moment. Stop being so ignorant wtf. Whats the deal anyway? I never said "omfg he is a fucking refugee", I just posted the link and copied the headline, thats it. At this point we don't know who he was or where he came from but the fact that he is literally butchering people on the open street is enough for me to say that he was a fucking psycho, no matter what background....
    lame excuses -______________________________-
    Selling cheap Spotfiy/Hulu/WWE/Fitbit accounts
    PM, accounts as low as 0.2$

  10. #23
    La Quica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Medellín
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    808
    Really stupid how they label them "Syrian Refugee" , sheesh.
    Totally important info , because he's not a regular European white dude..

  11. #24
    TheRealMakan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,044
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal King View Post
    Really stupid how they label them "Syrian Refugee" , sheesh.
    Totally important info , because he's not a regular European white dude..
    That racism is real. (If it even counts as it.)
    nice.

  12. #25
    Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post


    Last point is correct, yes!

    What bothers ME personally is that you choose to spread a false news only because you wanted to spread something.
    Actual ignorant users will pick this up to mock refugees again like @Jester
    fuck refugees

  13. #26
    ᴁnema's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,850
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post


    Last point is correct, yes!

    What bothers ME personally is that you choose to spread a false news only because you wanted to spread something.
    Actual ignorant users will pick this up to mock refugees again like @Jester
    Edited it. Happy now?
    Fuck Jester anyway, never understood how such an ignorant racist fuck could be voted to be NF... We will know more when they release more information about it. Personally I think it is right to take care of refugees and no matter who starts "purging" out there I am not racist at all. Also I dont think refugees are the problem. The problem is indeed the fact that everyone fears those fucked up terrorists and thats all they want. They want us to stay at home scared and especially to stay out of their business...I really didn't mean to say or spread some rumors about that douchebag being a syrian refugee, it is just in fact the only news about it I could find in english....

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr slave View Post
    lame excuses -______________________________-



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ᴁnema For This Useful Post:

    NiBrA88 (07-24-2016)

  15. #27
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wolғѕѕcнanze
    Posts
    2,735
    Reputation
    367
    Thanks
    830
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    fuck refugees
    cunt
    !


    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  16. #28
    willfly4bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Europe, Why Do You Even Care?
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    Syrian Refugees aren`t the problem. Those who made them refugees are the real fucked up people.
    Imagine you live a normal life, you own a business and your kids go to school. A week later you are on a fucking bot with a backpack and nothing else, wondering when is the next time you`ll be able to eat or see your children...
    Explain please

  17. #29
    Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴁnema View Post


    Edited it. Happy now?
    Fuck Jester anyway, never understood how such an ignorant racist fuck could be voted to be NF... We will know more when they release more information about it. Personally I think it is right to take care of refugees and no matter who starts "purging" out there I am not racist at all. Also I dont think refugees are the problem. The problem is indeed the fact that everyone fears those fucked up terrorists and thats all they want. They want us to stay at home scared and especially to stay out of their business...I really didn't mean to say or spread some rumors about that douchebag being a syrian refugee, it is just in fact the only news about it I could find in english....

    i REFUGEE to be called racist

  18. #30
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,273
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,272
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by willfly4bacon View Post
    Explain please
    What do you need explanation about?
    It`s pretty simple to understand what I wrote.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I'im leaving this fucking world
    By kakadz in forum General
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-06-2015, 07:52 AM
  2. whats up with this fuck king
    By HazedUp in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 01:49 PM
  3. about time i say this
    By Ghost in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 10:14 PM
  4. THIS FUCKING PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH YO /READ
    By -James in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 04:51 AM
  5. Who the fuck put there time into making this.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 01:54 PM