Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,362
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Also since you posted the video you basically agreed with the video, so technically you were saying that.
    HAHAHAH never heard some bullshit statement in my life. if you look at this thread i made back in 2015 called "Fuck this kid. you would see that i DO NOT agree with the video.

    in this video i don't agree NOR disagree, just thought it was interesting and wanted to see the opinions of others and what they thought. sad how people can't post shit to see the thoughts on others, when you have people like your idiotic self assuming and having false accusations if i agree with the video or not. so technically, therefore you're a dumbass.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  2. #17
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,178
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    I don't know where I referred to mass shootings as small issues there, stevie wonder.

    I referred to a clearly justified death of a young adult who robbed a store at gunpoint, as well as a situation in which black males shot guns up in the air at a movie they were enjoying.

    In both cases, the end result was extremely justified. The robber was shot to prevent injury to the store patrons, and was consequently killed. The disturbers at said movie were removed, and reported to the police. Yet, a mass majority of protesters (who were primarily black) refused to believe that they could possible do anything wrong, and attempted to justify felony level crimes as though they were nothing and that those prosecuted/killed "never did anything to deserve it".

    I wasn't saying that you called mass shootings small issues.

    My point wasn't that mass shootings were small issues.

    My point is just because they protest over something you deem to not be worthy of protest, does not mean everything else is "them crying wolf."

    And the "shootings of unarmed men" I meant as police shooting unarmed men without attempts at deescalating the situation.

    But hey I disagree with some of the reasons their protesting so let's dismiss EVERYTHING!

    /
    Last edited by Confluency; 07-24-2016 at 11:46 PM.
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

  3. #18
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,992
    Reputation
    2316
    Thanks
    7,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    I wasn't saying that you called mass shootings small issues.

    My point wasn't that mass shootings were small issues.

    My point is just because they protest over something you deem to not be worthy of protest, does not mean everything else is "them crying wolf."

    And the "shootings of unarmed men" I meant as police shooting unarmed men without attempts at deescalating the situation.

    But hey I disagree with some of the reasons their protesting so let's dismiss EVERYTHING!

    /
    Sigh, I don't think you've ever read "the boy who cried wolf".

    He kept making up stuff or making things bigger than they really are (beginning of black protests), but in the end when there really were major problems no one cares or believe him because of his track record (current black protests).

    All I'm saying is a majority of the population doesn't believe that the current, serious issues are a big deal because this is the same way these protestors have responded to every other problem in the past. It's ignorance on both sides.

    Good conversation though, general does indeed have intelligent people in it after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  4. #19
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,086
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    354
    My Mood
    Lurking
    What if the system twists? What if the majority of cops are black. I wanna see how many unarmed white people get killed. Tbh most likely none cause blacks don't consider whites as threats
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more




    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  5. #20
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,443
    Reputation
    1810
    Thanks
    5,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post


    HAHAHAH never heard some bullshit statement in my life. if you look at this thread i made back in 2015 called "Fuck this kid. you would see that i DO NOT agree with the video.

    in this video i don't agree NOR disagree, just thought it was interesting and wanted to see the opinions of others and what they thought. sad how people can't post shit to see the thoughts on others, when you have people like your idiotic self assuming and having false accusations if i agree with the video or not. so technically, therefore you're a dumbass.
    Woah Woah Woah, let's calm down. I get it you know how to call people names, however why not just use facts to aruge points instead of name calling? Also in your original post you said "
    you can't argue with the statistics & facts". If you want people to think that you don't agree or disagree then you should say that. Also stop calling everyone idiots or dumbasses just cause they misunderstood or thought you meant something else or had a different opinion.




    Last edited by Eternity; 07-25-2016 at 04:56 PM.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  6. #21
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,362
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Woah Woah Woah, let's calm down. I get it you know how to call people names, however why not just use facts to aruge points instead of name calling? Also in your original post you said "
    you can't argue with the statistics & facts". If you want people to think that you don't agree or disagree then you should say that. Also stop calling everyone idiots or dumbasses just cause they misunderstood or thought you meant something else or had a different opinion.




    jesus christ dude. "you can't argue with the statistics & facts" is a statement. it's a statement because it's a FACT! you can't really argue with facts & statistics on your side. lmao. i've only called you an idiot & a dumbass, and you're the only one who misunderstood and/or thought I meant something and/or had a different opinion. I have stated NO opinion in this thread regarding to the video, what so ever. lmao. stick to your facts m8.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  7. #22
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,443
    Reputation
    1810
    Thanks
    5,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post


    jesus christ dude. "you can't argue with the statistics & facts" is a statement. it's a statement because it's a FACT! you can't really argue with facts & statistics on your side. lmao. i've only called you an idiot & a dumbass, and you're the only one who misunderstood and/or thought I meant something and/or had a different opinion. I have stated NO opinion in this thread regarding to the video, what so ever. lmao. stick to your facts m8.
    Well since you said yourself if it's a statement/fact then how are trying to say that you nor agree or disagree with it. A fact is a fact you cannot disagree with it -_-
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  8. #23
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,362
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Well since you said yourself if it's a statement/fact then how are trying to say that you nor agree or disagree with it. A fact is a fact you cannot disagree with it -_-
    please tell me where i agree'd or disagree'd. if you wish to agree or disagree with me, add me on skype or pm/vm me. would LOVE to get to know each other on there.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  9. #24
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,178
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    Sigh, I don't think you've ever read "the boy who cried wolf".

    He kept making up stuff or making things bigger than they really are (beginning of black protests), but in the end when there really were major problems no one cares or believe him because of his track record (current black protests).

    All I'm saying is a majority of the population doesn't believe that the current, serious issues are a big deal because this is the same way these protestors have responded to every other problem in the past. It's ignorance on both sides.

    Good conversation though, general does indeed have intelligent people in it after all.
    Fair enough .
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12