Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

It's almost as if Bernie realized that if Trump is elected to office we will fall into a downward spiral. What else is he supposed to do? Supportt Trump who's views are completely against his?
    He could support your beloved 3rd party, but he doesn't. Why?
    I Can Award +27 Reputation Points.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

He could support your beloved 3rd party, but he doesn't. Why?
    I mean it's common sense, but I doubt you have any. The Democratic party is going through issues from the top down and it's coming at the worse time possible, in the face of a possible Trump presidency. If a somewhat reasonable person won the Republican nomination I'm sure Bernie would say fuck it and go support someone like Jill Stein or Gary Johnson. With the recent events going on with the Democratic party if Bernie went and did that it would give an easy road to Trump winning the general election.

Fortunately Bernie can put aside his pride and try his best to prevent what would most likely the biggest disaster in US history, a Trump presidency.

I know setting aside your pride is very foreign for a Republican though aha.

Edit: Someone summed it up perfectly, Bernie isn't really with Hillary, he's just against Trump. Lesser evil.
    Last edited by Confluency; 07-26-2016 at 06:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

I mean it's common sense, but I doubt you have any. The Democratic party is going through issues from the top down and it's coming at the worse time possible, in the face of a possible Trump presidency. If a somewhat reasonable person won the Republican nomination I'm sure Bernie would say fuck it and go support someone like Jill Stein or Gary Johnson. With the recent events going on with the Democratic party if Bernie went and did that it would give an easy road to Trump winning the general election.

Fortunately Bernie can put aside his pride and try his best to prevent what would most likely the biggest disaster in US history, a Trump presidency.

I know setting aside your pride is very foreign for a Republican though aha.

Edit: Someone summed it up perfectly, Bernie isn't really with Hillary, he's just against Trump. Lesser evil.
    We can argue all day about who's the lesser evil. When we actually look at facts side by side, Trump has done less corrupt things.
    I Can Award +27 Reputation Points.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123