Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Gaar Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,505
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    533

    Opinions on the Baited Podcast?

    Keemstar, ColossalisCrazy & Tommycsftp recently started a podcast talking about different subjects that's currently going on in the YouTube community & outside the world.
    What do you guys think about it if you've listened to it? I really like it since you always get to hear different opinions about things instead of listening to people always agreeing with each other.

    If you're here to talk shit about Keemstar or posting without bringing anything that actually matters to the discussion then fuck off.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaar Jr For This Useful Post:

    Dot (07-26-2016)

  3. #2
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,882
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    600
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Don't know who any of them are, except keemstar I heard his name a couple times, but I'm pretty sure they're cancerous like Leafyishere or that new guy Scarce and etc. Just like social media always gotta hype up shit for no reason but views.

  4. #3
    Gaar Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,505
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
    Don't know who any of them are, except keemstar I heard his name a couple times, but I'm pretty sure they're cancerous like Leafyishere or that new guy Scarce and etc. Just like social media always gotta hype up shit for no reason but views.
    Don't mix them up with Leafy, since that dude is complete shit.
    Gaar is a fuckboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.

  5. #4
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,504
    Reputation
    626
    Thanks
    1,052
    'i want your opinion but if you say something bad about keemstar go fuck yourself'
    k den
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  6. #5
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,608
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    People are still attacking keem because Leafy and the groups of faggots, stuck him with there fans and made them go talk shit. So he can make a "WHY AM I STILL GETTING HATE" video but it doesn't matter. The hate will be there more than ever.

    Keemstar..? i barely watch it besides the laughs at his sub count dropping like a fucker. But all you 8 year olds shitting on him for being white and calling someone a nigger. what? 6, 7, 8 years ago? ya gotta find something new.

    "I want your opinion but if you say something bad about keemstar go fuck yourself"

    Opinions are how people feel about the situation, don't be making a post asking for a forced positive opinion about keemstar. The guy seems somewhat like a maniac. His cute little doxing and shit talking response videos are so cringy lmao. Keemstar is a loser and i can't believe your even a fan of a channel that does news on "drama" yet most of it is not even drama. "Bag got stolen". Not drama to me, more like a sticky situation. I don't see how one can be such a fan of a channel that reports stupid little twitter messages and shit. Gay.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  7. #6
    Grimby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.0.1
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I just really hate Keemstar.

  8. #7
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,184
    Reputation
    3369
    Thanks
    3,763
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    gay like you op.



  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

    Confluency (07-26-2016),Edward Teach (07-27-2016),Lunatic (07-27-2016)

  10. #8
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,122
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I've watched a little bit of the podcast, and you're right, it's good to see people not agree on everything.

    However, the topic is stupid. Youtube drama is stupid. They're the ones making it, and then giving a third-party view on it.

  11. #9
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,978
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    527
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Did that gnome make a podcast?
    thb I don't even wanna listen to it because I'll properly get cancer from it

  12. #10
    Zhico978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/roastme
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    468

  13. #11
    JamesBond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,320
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    5,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhico978 View Post
    About time.
    He was horrible. If you call someone out because of there skin tone I doubt your thoughts would change just because 7 years have past.

    EDIT: He had it coming.
    Last edited by JamesBond; 07-26-2016 at 10:03 AM.

  14. #12
    F0rsakenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a galaxy far, far away.
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Lurking
    TO be ahonest it's alright but ;/ eh kinda cringey.

  15. #13
    Gaar Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,505
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    'i want your opinion but if you say something bad about keemstar go fuck yourself'
    k den
    I want to know about the damn Podcast not what Keemstar has done.
    Gaar is a fuckboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.

  16. #14
    cgallagher21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    313
    My Mood
    Drunk
    I like the podcast.

  17. #15
    Gaar Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,505
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    People are still attacking keem because Leafy and the groups of faggots, stuck him with there fans and made them go talk shit. So he can make a "WHY AM I STILL GETTING HATE" video but it doesn't matter. The hate will be there more than ever.

    Keemstar..? i barely watch it besides the laughs at his sub count dropping like a fucker. But all you 8 year olds shitting on him for being white and calling someone a nigger. what? 6, 7, 8 years ago? ya gotta find something new.

    "I want your opinion but if you say something bad about keemstar go fuck yourself"

    Opinions are how people feel about the situation, don't be making a post asking for a forced positive opinion about keemstar. The guy seems somewhat like a maniac. His cute little doxing and shit talking response videos are so cringy lmao. Keemstar is a loser and i can't believe your even a fan of a channel that does news on "drama" yet most of it is not even drama. "Bag got stolen". Not drama to me, more like a sticky situation. I don't see how one can be such a fan of a channel that reports stupid little twitter messages and shit. Gay.
    I'm subbed to the Baited Podcast but not Keemstar but okay.
    The thing is that I don't want people to fucking tell me what he has done when I only like the Podcast itself, I couldn't give a shit about what he's done because I honestly just think it's fun.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhico978 View Post
    https://twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/757969403271053312
    ???
    Gaar is a fuckboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. In your opinion is the Big Bang patch a good or bad thing?
    By bartjr in forum MapleStory Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 08:34 AM
  2. MY OPINION OF THE NEW GUNS!!
    By Custom.™ in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 10:05 PM
  3. Your Opinion on the Campaign
    By SteamFuck in forum Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 08:01 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 11:42 PM
  5. My opinion about the weapons.
    By Xcessive in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 11:11 PM