Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,487
    Reputation
    1088
    Thanks
    18,049
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


    Feel free to reply to my original comment on your thread when you think of something to say about it.
    Rather have an idiot, than a criminal cuck queen.
    I Can Award +27 Reputation Points.












  2. #17
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,701
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,692
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Rather have an idiot, than a criminal cuck queen.
    If i'd rather have an idiot than a criminal cuck queen i would just vote for him without having his pictures all over my profile and get into fights for him.

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion



  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightning For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (07-29-2016)

  4. #18
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,717
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    I forgot, you're that kid Sander the Panda. Nobody cares about you here, why are you still here? Even your VM's are empty xD
    Lemme rephrase what I wanna actually say; And? Do people care about some person who sucks with come backs? And cares enough about how dead my fucking VM's are so he replies into it to "keep" it alive...

    Sorry mate, but its good to know that nobody cares about me, because I don't care about them, if that makes you sleep better at the night, then its good to know, now go suck more dick of Trumps, and make your profile look like you want some more of Trumps dick.
    Last edited by Dot; 07-29-2016 at 11:33 AM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  5. #19
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DAMN.
    Posts
    2,871
    Reputation
    451
    Thanks
    901
    Jesus christ, everyone´s losing it about Hillary vs Trump and what bothers me is that the guy who askes the questions is a fucking retard for not speaking in the mic properly.
    Everyone questioned can and they are probably not prepared to do so.
    !

    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  6. #20
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,487
    Reputation
    1088
    Thanks
    18,049
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


    If i'd rather have an idiot than a criminal cuck queen i would just vote for him without having his pictures all over my profile and get into fights for him.
    Because advertising something you believe in makes it stronger inevitably.
    I Can Award +27 Reputation Points.












  7. #21
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,717
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Because advertising something you believe in makes it stronger inevitably.
    Right, it totally does..

    If it were like you say it was, then Trump would have already won, but I wonder why hasn't he won yet
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  8. #22
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,487
    Reputation
    1088
    Thanks
    18,049
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    Right, it totally does..

    If it were like you say it was, then Trump would have already won, but I wonder why hasn't he won yet
    Because the election is in November...
    I Can Award +27 Reputation Points.












  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    Drama (07-29-2016)

  10. #23
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,717
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Because the election is in November...
    You have a point, however why vote for a dick? Yes, Trump is a dick, I don't consider him a racist fuckwit (which I honestly should, because he wants to deploy Mexicans out of America, and build a damn wall in between)

    But, voting someone to be a president for overpowered country in the world (or superpower) and take so long to vote for it is considerably dumb, why not do it 2 months before the election? 2 months doesn't pass so fast
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  11. #24
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,487
    Reputation
    1088
    Thanks
    18,049
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    You have a point, however why vote for a dick? Yes, Trump is a dick, I don't consider him a racist fuckwit (which I honestly should, because he wants to deploy Mexicans out of America, and build a damn wall in between)

    But, voting someone to be a president for overpowered country in the world (or superpower) and take so long to vote for it is considerably dumb, why not do it 2 months before the election? 2 months doesn't pass so fast
    Your claims are so incorrect and disconnected, I don't have a response for you.
    I Can Award +27 Reputation Points.












  12. #25
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,717
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Your claims are so incorrect and disconnected, I don't have a response for you.
    Oh, so Trump isn't a dick?
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  13. #26
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,608
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    [B]Sure maybe Hilary said these things. But I'm sure trump has done alot more and alot worse.

    #HereComesTrumpFans.


    EDIT: And if this was about trump I bet you wouldn't post it.


    EDIT2: The things I don't like about trump. He exploits bad situations eg. the huge gay club shooting. he said something like if everyone had a gun this wouldn't of happened. Yes that's corrent. But it would also work the other way arround.

    second thing I hate. "I only started with a million dollars." idk where to start with this statement...

    thrid thing I hate: "I'm going to build a wall" This has soo many flaws and is a overall stupid idea.

    fourth thing I hate: He is straight out racist, But this statement can't be proven but it's just obvious.

    Fith: If he becomes president he will destroy this world. eg. Alot of country get help from US and I doubt trump would want to waist tax money on them

    sixth: Giving muslims name tags(Or it was something like that) Seriously dude name tags. You sound like a second grade teacher that forgets the name of each student.

    7th: Seriously I could go on for hours. but at the end of the day it's all about your opinion And this is my opinion and please don't respond to this since I honestly hate drama eaven this I'm sure this will cause it.[B]
    All of these aren't even facts, there all assumptions and your opinions lawl. "other way around" sorry but even if guns were banned, people would have there hands on them. That shooting would have went down either way.
    Last edited by Drama; 07-29-2016 at 12:17 PM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (07-29-2016)

  15. #27
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,223
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Facts:
    >FBI proved she lied about the serves existing.
    >FBI proved she shared confidential information via these personal insecure servers.
    >FBI doesn't charge her with anything, but proves she is lying.

    >You still defend this criminal.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Estonia? What a shit life you must have.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Egypt? Must be a shitty life living in the desert.
    Facts were it was a recent rule that you had to have a government issued e-mail to discuss government matters, she just continued what she was doing for her entire life in government.

    Plus, I look at policies not scandals between politicians. Notice why the right-wing attacks her based on her personal life? Because they know Hillary murders Trump policy wise lmfao.

    Trumps policies are general statements and he's never specific. Dude lives to never a direct question.

    Plus, when you ask a Trump supporter about his policies and how they can support them they just stand there blank-faced and will always reply with some non-sense. Fact is its literally impossible to defend his Tax plans, plenty of studies have been done to show his economic plans would be a disaster. But then again when does Trump ever trust the word of those who spend their entire lives researching a subject? Trump is all knowing kappa.
    Last edited by Confluency; 07-29-2016 at 01:15 PM.

  16. #28
    Poseidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    6,981
    Posts
    3,884
    Reputation
    632
    Thanks
    2,175
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm pretty shocked at this too. Surprised Clinton said all that, but not too surprised.
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

    ╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Sᴋʏᴘᴇ
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    UE Mᴇɢᴀʙᴏᴏᴍ SE Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs
    ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

  17. #29
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,223
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    All of these aren't even facts, there all assumptions and your opinions lawl. "other way around" sorry but even if guns were banned, people would have there hands on them. That shooting would have went down either way.

    Well when Trump supporters are presented with facts it's almost like their brain turn off while being presented with them. Fact is almost every Trump supporter are 2-3 issue voters and literally couldn't care about the other 99% of the countries issues.


    THE IRONY OF THIS VIDEO: WHAT IS A TRUMP SUPPORTERS MAIN DEFENSE TO PEOPLE QUOTING HIM USING HIS WORDS AGAINST HIS SUPPORTERS "BRUH IT WAS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT.

    WHAT IS THIS WHOLE VIDEO? THINGS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT MAH BRAIN HURT.
    Last edited by Confluency; 07-29-2016 at 01:32 PM.

  18. #30
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,608
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Fact is almost every Trump supporter are 2-3 issue voters and literally couldn't care about the other 99% of the countries issues.
    Show me the proof?
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2015, 04:06 PM
  2. Young people of MPGH
    By Minnesota Dabs in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-12-2015, 05:17 PM
  3. People hate Hillary Clinton?
    By Disturbed in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 02:20 PM
  4. Stupid People Doing Stupid Stuff!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 11:54 PM
  5. Unbelievably Crazy/Shocking
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 01:37 PM