Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. #31
    Sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    3,210
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    trump is dirty also


    AKA SIN and Andybprak
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    You were always a bad father. I would sneak out at night just to sucks cock just to feed your family
    And see now you're not even following in my footsteps
    Good job dad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Dora couldn't find my dick because it was in your ass.

    Sorry swiper, no swiping.

  2. #32
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    977
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Show me the proof?
    The proof is their support of him LOL

  3. #33
    Not your average fuckboy. I have a unique perspective on a lot of pointless things.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    22,061
    Reputation
    3170
    Thanks
    3,215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    OP swallows Trump dick everyday. I hope trump wins and US goes to shit (already shit so in some states) so I can laugh at this fucktard. You like it hard and Wet. Wanna visit me? come to san diego
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  4. #34
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,608
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    The proof is their support of him LOL
    Ah right, you aint got nothing to back that statement up. Your just assume shit like the rest. And let me guess, anyone who supports trump is racist right? kek. get out of here dragon ball z whatever the fuck your picture is you 12 year old mistake kek.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  5. #35
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    977
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Ah right, you aint got nothing to back that statement up. Your just assume shit like the rest. And let me guess, anyone who supports trump is racist right? kek. get out of here dragon ball z whatever the fuck your picture is you 12 year old mistake kek.
    Kekekekekekekek.

    Are you fucking retarded? Of course 99% of Trump supporters aren't few issue voters. I was exaggerating. Use your fucking brain.

    Anyways, you can't present any solid reasoning as to why Trump is a viable candidate. From his social, foreign, economic policies they are all equally retarded.

  6. #36
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    3,482
    Reputation
    803
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Even though I don't like Hillary, how the fuck is anything he said about her a scandal?

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh
    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

    Confluency (07-29-2016)

  8. #37
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,608
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Are you fucking retarded? Of course 99% of Trump supporters aren't few issue voters. I was exaggerating. Use your fucking brain.
    Can't take you serious with a picture of a TV show only a 10 year old watches.

    And honestly, don't need to show evidence of anything. You and all the other kids have been shit on by Lunatic enough, go back and read them. Aint gonna just repeat shit that has been said. EZ PZ.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (07-29-2016)

  10. #38
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,016
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,878
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Facts were it was a recent rule that you had to have a government issued e-mail to discuss government matters, she just continued what she was doing for her entire life in government.

    Plus, I look at policies not scandals between politicians. Notice why the right-wing attacks her based on her personal life? Because they know Hillary murders Trump policy wise lmfao.

    Trumps policies are general statements and he's never specific. Dude lives to never a direct question.

    Plus, when you ask a Trump supporter about his policies and how they can support them they just stand there blank-faced and will always reply with some non-sense. Fact is its literally impossible to defend his Tax plans, plenty of studies have been done to show his economic plans would be a disaster. But then again when does Trump ever trust the word of those who spend their entire lives researching a subject? Trump is all knowing kappa.

    Stand there blank faced?
    His policies:

    Immigration
    We have a heavily abused southern border that liberals think isn't a problem. We have people smuggling guns, drugs, and people across this border creating a whole new sub-economy. This isn't a race issue, but a legal issue, as these people are here ILLEGALLY. Obviously a wall cannot be built across the whole border, but we can definitely work on securing more of it. Hell, even Hillary was for a wall until Trump started running... lmfao. Why are you against shutting this down? Are you worried crack cocaine prices will rise?

    Abortion
    He is pro life, but not hardcore about it. If the mothers life is in danger, he would be for the abortion. If the mothers life wasn't in danger, he would be against the abortion. I don't understand what's vague about that position? There literally is nothing more to talk about, as he has clearly stated his opinions on the matter many times.

    Firearms
    The NRA backs him, as he's clearly the only candidate running who will not attempt to limit guns any further. He might even remove certain regulations I strongly disagree with, such as the maximum magazine capacity rule in my state. If I have to be put on a list for owning a gun, everyone who chooses to believe in a religion should also be on a list. To say we need to regulate firearms, but ignore these mass amounts of moronic religion people is insane. Both the freedom of religion and the freedom to bear arms are PROTECTED by our constitution and it doesn't stutter for either, yet ONLY guns are being limited. Fuck outta here... Again, what's vague about his position on firearms?

    Foreign Policy:
    He doesn't want to take in refugees, as he understand it's not the American people's job to parent everyone else in this world. He is the only candidate who takes pride in putting America FIRST, which isn't a bad thing, no matter how you try to scrutinize it. I bet you'll try comparing him and his followers nationalism to Hitler again, but just know that's now a typical and predictable butt-hurt fueled comeback at this point in the game. We both know that we have too many problems here within our own country that need to be fixed before we continue to shelter others. Currently, we're plummeting into debt, yet worrying about other countries... It's just fucked. Trump sees this and talks about it all the time, so again what's vague about it?

    Taxes:
    He feels the same way as I do. He hates paying taxes because he hates how these politicians spend it. He knows most of it goes into someones corrupt pocket and wants to change that. He has billions of dollars that aren't worth what they should be. He knows less wasted taxpayer money, means higher dollar value. He's not as stupid as people think. If he gets elected and does a good job, he'll be able to turn his net-worth into double what it's worth today just with dollar value alone. Whereas HitLIARy will continue to drain as much as possible and line her friends pockets, along with her own. He's even running against one of the people who lined their pockets deep with said money.

    Healthcare:
    He will appeal Obamacare, which let's not forget, misplaced 830 or more million dollars while developing their website. The best part is that the site still barley functions correctly! Your or I could of done a better job for far less money and I think you know that. This type of thing has been happening with almost every single "progressive" movement liberals praise. Trump will create a whole new plan and pay the right people to do the job for far less money, just like he does with all of his businesses. Anyone who thinks Obamacare is working or was a good idea needs to stop smoking crack.

    Jobs:
    He will create jobs and improve the economy, but every candidate says this. How do I know he actually will? Well it's simple, he has large bank accounts full of money and he'd like to see the value of each dollar raise. This only happens if we get more Americans to work again. It's really simple logic actually. Trump has billions earned from mostly non-government related businesses, whilst Hillary only has a constantly depleting net-worth of 40 million. Most of which probably came from corruption, as no one's paying this women that much money to speak... Maybe if she had 1 or 2 million, but not when she has 40m. Even the wall and border improvement everyone loves to hate on so much, will create a booming new workforce in the south...


    That's all I feel like listing, as his positions go on and on, but just thought I'd let you know lying isn't cool. Nothing about what he says is vague, so maybe it's HitLIARy who talks too much.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
    OP swallows Trump dick everyday. I hope trump wins and US goes to shit (already shit so in some states) so I can laugh at this fucktard. You like it hard and Wet. Wanna visit me? come to san diego
    No matter what you say, Trump won't ever know who you are or care.




















































    He'll also always have way more money than you will.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (07-29-2016)

  12. #39
    Not your average fuckboy. I have a unique perspective on a lot of pointless things.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    22,061
    Reputation
    3170
    Thanks
    3,215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    Stand there blank faced?
    His policies:

    Immigration
    We have a heavily abused southern border that liberals think isn't a problem. We have people smuggling guns, drugs, and people across this border creating a whole new sub-economy. This isn't a race issue, but a legal issue, as these people are here ILLEGALLY. Obviously a wall cannot be built across the whole border, but we can definitely work on securing more of it. Hell, even Hillary was for a wall until Trump started running... lmfao. Why are you against shutting this down? Are you worried crack cocaine prices will rise?

    Abortion
    He is pro life, but not hardcore about it. If the mothers life is in danger, he would be for the abortion. If the mothers life wasn't in danger, he would be against the abortion. I don't understand what's vague about that position? There literally is nothing more to talk about, as he has clearly stated his opinions on the matter many times.

    Firearms
    The NRA backs him, as he's clearly the only candidate running who will not attempt to limit guns any further. He might even remove certain regulations I strongly disagree with, such as the maximum magazine capacity rule in my state. If I have to be put on a list for owning a gun, everyone who chooses to believe in a religion should also be on a list. To say we need to regulate firearms, but ignore these mass amounts of moronic religion people is insane. Both the freedom of religion and the freedom to bear arms are PROTECTED by our constitution and it doesn't stutter for either, yet ONLY guns are being limited. Fuck outta here... Again, what's vague about his position on firearms?

    Foreign Policy:
    He doesn't want to take in refugees, as he understand it's not the American people's job to parent everyone else in this world. He is the only candidate who takes pride in putting America FIRST, which isn't a bad thing, no matter how you try to scrutinize it. I bet you'll try comparing him and his followers nationalism to Hitler again, but just know that's now a typical and predictable butt-hurt fueled comeback at this point in the game. We both know that we have too many problems here within our own country that need to be fixed before we continue to shelter others. Currently, we're plummeting into debt, yet worrying about other countries... It's just fucked. Trump sees this and talks about it all the time, so again what's vague about it?

    Taxes:
    He feels the same way as I do. He hates paying taxes because he hates how these politicians spend it. He knows most of it goes into someones corrupt pocket and wants to change that. He has billions of dollars that aren't worth what they should be. He knows less wasted taxpayer money, means higher dollar value. He's not as stupid as people think. If he gets elected and does a good job, he'll be able to turn his net-worth into double what it's worth today just with dollar value alone. Whereas HitLIARy will continue to drain as much as possible and line her friends pockets, along with her own. He's even running against one of the people who lined their pockets deep with said money.

    Healthcare:
    He will appeal Obamacare, which let's not forget, misplaced 830 or more million dollars while developing their website. The best part is that the site still barley functions correctly! Your or I could of done a better job for far less money and I think you know that. This type of thing has been happening with almost every single "progressive" movement liberals praise. Trump will create a whole new plan and pay the right people to do the job for far less money, just like he does with all of his businesses. Anyone who thinks Obamacare is working or was a good idea needs to stop smoking crack.

    Jobs:
    He will create jobs and improve the economy, but every candidate says this. How do I know he actually will? Well it's simple, he has large bank accounts full of money and he'd like to see the value of each dollar raise. This only happens if we get more Americans to work again. It's really simple logic actually. Trump has billions earned from mostly non-government related businesses, whilst Hillary only has a constantly depleting net-worth of 40 million. Most of which probably came from corruption, as no one's paying this women that much money to speak... Maybe if she had 1 or 2 million, but not when she has 40m. Even the wall and border improvement everyone loves to hate on so much, will create a booming new workforce in the south...


    That's all I feel like listing, as his positions go on and on, but just thought I'd let you know lying isn't cool. Nothing about what he says is vague, so maybe it's HitLIARy who talks too much.


    - - - Updated - - -



    No matter what you say, Trump won't ever know who you are or care.




















































    He'll also always have way more money than you will.
    same shit for u?
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  13. #40
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,016
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,878
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post


    same shit for u?
    Yeap and I'm okay with that. His policies line up with my life perfectly, get over it.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (07-29-2016)

  15. #41
    TheRealMakan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,038
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    He'll also always have way more money than you will.
    Only a SMALL loan of a million dollars fam.
    nice.

  16. #42
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,016
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,878
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMakan View Post


    Only a SMALL loan of a million dollars fam.
    Jealous lil boy fam.

  17. #43

  18. #44
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    977
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Immigration
    We have a heavily abused southern border that liberals think isn't a problem. We have people smuggling guns, drugs, and people across this border creating a whole new sub-economy. This isn't a race issue, but a legal issue, as these people are here ILLEGALLY. Obviously a wall cannot be built across the whole border, but we can definitely work on securing more of it. Hell, even Hillary was for a wall until Trump started running... lmfao. Why are you against shutting this down? Are you worried crack cocaine prices will rise?

    You literally just argued my point, I'm not disagreeing that it needs to be tougher for the Mexicans to hop over the border, tran sport drugs, or human traffick people. You made a point that "obviously a wall can't be put on the entire border" but yet the person who you support states otherwise? He wants a wall along the entire border and that will cost billions upon billions, not including labor to maintain and repair.


    But of course immigration to a right-winger is just short for "stopping mexicans" because Donald plans have alot more to do than that.


    He wants to prevent Muslims from coming from the country, he wants to put every single Muslim on a list so they know who "to look out for".




    As stated
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    He is pro life, but not hardcore about it. If the mothers life is in danger, he would be for the abortion. If the mothers life wasn't in danger, he would be against the abortion. I don't understand what's vague about that position? There literally is nothing more to talk about, as he has clearly stated his opinions on the matter many times.
    First of all, according to the man Trump selected to be his VP abortion will be completely illegal during a Trump presidency. Don't believe me? He literally said it today lul.


    http://www.patheos.com/blogs/accordi...if-trump-wins/


    On to Trump:
    You don't see the problem? Really? You don't see a problem with a politician always talking about how important the freedom of the American people is, and in the same breathe say he under his rule he would "punish" doctors whom partook in abortions? Who would prevent most abortions from happening? It's almost like... wait for it.... he's a fucking hypocrite who lives by double standards.




    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Foreign Policy:
    He doesn't want to take in refugees, as he understand it's not the American people's job to parent everyone else in this world. He is the only candidate who takes pride in putting America FIRST, which isn't a bad thing, no matter how you try to scrutinize it. I bet you'll try comparing him and his followers nationalism to Hitler again, but just know that's now a typical and predictable butt-hurt fueled comeback at this point in the game. We both know that we have too many problems here within our own country that need to be fixed before we continue to shelter others. Currently, we're plummeting into debt, yet worrying about other countries... It's just fucked. Trump sees this and talks about it all the time, so again what's vague about it?

    When you're the most powerful country in the world, the world is your problem lmfao. That's the problem with the right-wing, their ego. Statistically a majority of refugees don't live off of welfare their entire stay in the US, they get jobs and better their lives, they create businesses, they pay taxes. If anything in the long run it'll help the economy although not very much. I like how you talk about "debt" but we'll get into that later. Btw, being open to helping other natons =/= not putting America first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Taxes:
    He feels the same way as I do. He hates paying taxes because he hates how these politicians spend it. He knows most of it goes into someones corrupt pocket and wants to change that. He has billions of dollars that aren't worth what they should be. He knows less wasted taxpayer money, means higher dollar value. He's not as stupid as people think. If he gets elected and does a good job, he'll be able to turn his net-worth into double what it's worth today just with dollar value alone. Whereas HitLIARy will continue to drain as much as possible and line her friends pockets, along with her own. He's even running against one of the people who lined their pockets deep with said money.
    Nasa, Social security, Healthcare, the Military. These are things your taxes go to, so just like you said "lying isn't cool" it really isn't. The taxes you pay don't "line polit icons pockets".

    You literally can't argue against facts, and the facts are Trumps tax plans will add trillions to the debt by 2036. TRILLIONS. He plans to cut taxes by immense numbers, but wait for it,as I said before.... offers no answers to how he's going to stimulate economic growth and how he's going to provide government revenue alternative to those taxes he's cutting. Let's also not forget he's a selfish pick and will cut taxes for the top 1% by 25% of their income, and only cut taxes 4% of the middle classes income. And who benefits the least from the tax cuts based on their income? You guessed it. The poor.
    Your dude trump is going to single handedly annihilate the economy in four years.

    Before I link where I got this information I want you to know this Tax Foundation is non-partisan (if you don't know what that means they have no politician affilation) and they just look at the numbers. They are one of the most trusted Tax groups.

    http://taxfoundation.org/article/det...ump-s-tax-plan


    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Healthcare:
    He will appeal Obamacare, which let's not forget, misplaced 830 or more million dollars while developing their website. The best part is that the site still barley functions correctly! Your or I could of done a better job for far less money and I think you know that. This type of thing has been happening with almost every single "progressive" movement liberals praise. Trump will create a whole new plan and pay the right people to do the job for far less money, just like he does with all of his businesses. Anyone who thinks Obamacare is working or was a good idea needs to stop smoking crack.
    Omg omg omg I'm so happy you brought this up. Want to know the funniest thing about Obamacare? It was originally a plan that Republicans had. Yes, Republicans had a plan for Obamacare before the Democrats.

    And as soon as the democrats adopted that plan it became a "problem" lmfao.

    http://ivn.us/2013/09/27/obamacare-w...y-republicans/


    Obamacare right now is in its early stages, but I can guarantee down the road it will be a blessing. Besides, you're always talking about corruption etc so why is Obamacare a huge problem? Because Insurance companies can't deny people with pre-existing issues? Or that the insurance companies now under federal watch are forced to actually spend their money on actual healthcare?

    The only arguments for anti-Obamacare fucks are "it's just another thing the government controls" and "it's going to cost a bunch of money" <---- that's Donalds main argument. Which cam easily be rebuttaled by bringing up the equally as expensive wall he proposes.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Jobs:
    He will create jobs and improve the economy, but every candidate says this. How do I know he actually will? Well it's simple, he has large bank accounts full of money and he'd like to see the value of each dollar raise. This only happens if we get more Americans to work again. It's really simple logic actually. Trump has billions earned from mostly non-government related businesses, whilst Hillary only has a constantly depleting net-worth of 40 million. Most of which probably came from corruption, as no one's paying this women that much money to speak... Maybe if she had 1 or 2 million, but not when she has 40m. Even the wall and border improvement everyone loves to hate on so much, will create a booming new workforce in the south...
    You didn't really argue my point that Trump doesn't explain his policies. You just made an opinion "how do I know he'll create jobs? Cuz he's rich lululululul". Just because you think he's so rich that he only wants to get richer, doesn't fucking mean he has the answer to the countries job problem. If anything his Tax plans and minimum wage views will destroy the job market.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    That's all I feel like listing, as his positions go on and on, but just thought I'd let you know lying isn't cool. Nothing about what he says is vague, so maybe it's HitLIARy who talks too much.

    I appreciate your effort cutie pie, but although this post was long it wasn't very well thought out. 2/10

    Economists, Doctors, Scientists, a large majority of these people disagree with him on his stances. They've spent their lives doing their respective jobs, so they understand how it works. Doctors agree abortion should be legal, Scientists agree man-made global warming is the biggest issue facing the human race, and economists agreen his Tax plans will destroy the economy. What do they all have in common? Trump disagrees with them.

    Your political preference is a fucking knob head with no understanding of society, and when the DNC sorts their inside issues and band together to make sure he doesn't take office, we can finally say the US dodged a bullet.

    Thanks for the laugh lunatic.

    I'll also tag @Drama so he can see me deconstruct the dude who he claims has "been shitting on me" in every arguement. You need to look at things objectively my friend.
    Last edited by Confluency; 07-29-2016 at 10:47 PM.

  19. #45
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,016
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,878
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post



    You literally just argued my point, I'm not disagreeing that it needs to be tougher for the Mexicans to hop over the border, tran sport drugs, or human traffick people. You made a point that "obviously a wall can't be put on the entire border" but yet the person who you support states otherwise? He wants a wall along the entire border and that will cost billions upon billions, not including labor to maintain and repair.


    But of course immigration to a right-winger is just short for "stopping mexicans" because Donald plans have alot more to do than that.


    He wants to prevent Muslims from coming from the country, he wants to put every single Muslim on a list so they know who "to look out for".




    As stated

    First of all, according to the man Trump selected to be his VP abortion will be completely illegal during a Trump presidency. Don't believe me? He literally said it today lul.


    http://www.patheos.com/blogs/accordi...if-trump-wins/


    On to Trump:
    You don't see the problem? Really? You don't see a problem with a politician always talking about how important the freedom of the American people is, and in the same breathe say he under his rule he would "punish" doctors whom partook in abortions? Who would prevent most abortions from happening? It's almost like... wait for it.... he's a fucking hypocrite who lives by double standards.







    When you're the most powerful country in the world, the world is your problem lmfao. That's the problem with the right-wing, their ego. Statistically a majority of refugees don't live off of welfare their entire stay in the US, they get jobs and better their lives, they create businesses, they pay taxes. If anything in the long run it'll help the economy although not very much. I like how you talk about "debt" but we'll get into that later. Btw, being open to helping other natons =/= not putting America first.

    Nasa, Social security, Healthcare, the Military. These are things your taxes go to, so just like you said "lying isn't cool" it really isn't. The taxes you pay don't "line polit icons pockets".

    You literally can't argue against facts, and the facts are Trumps tax plans will add trillions to the debt by 2036. TRILLIONS. He plans to cut taxes by immense numbers, but wait for it,as I said before.... offers no answers to how he's going to stimulate economic growth and how he's going to provide government revenue alternative to those taxes he's cutting. Let's also not forget he's a selfish pick and will cut taxes for the top 1% by 25% of their income, and only cut taxes 4% of the middle classes income. And who benefits the least from the tax cuts based on their income? You guessed it. The poor.
    Your dude trump is going to single handedly annihilate the economy in four years.

    Before I link where I got this information I want you to know this Tax Foundation is non-partisan (if you don't know what that means they have no politician affilation) and they just look at the numbers. They are one of the most trusted Tax groups.

    http://taxfoundation.org/article/det...ump-s-tax-plan




    Omg omg omg I'm so happy you brought this up. Want to know the funniest thing about Obamacare? It was originally a plan that Republicans had. Yes, Republicans had a plan for Obamacare before the Democrats.

    And as soon as the democrats adopted that plan it became a "problem" lmfao.

    http://ivn.us/2013/09/27/obamacare-w...y-republicans/


    Obamacare right now is in its early stages, but I can guarantee down the road it will be a blessing. Besides, you're always talking about corruption etc so why is Obamacare a huge problem? Because Insurance companies can't deny people with pre-existing issues? Or that the insurance companies now under federal watch are forced to actually spend their money on actual healthcare?

    The only arguments for anti-Obamacare fucks are "it's just another thing the government controls" and "it's going to cost a bunch of money" <---- that's Donalds main argument. Which cam easily be rebuttaled by bringing up the equally as expensive wall he proposes.




    You didn't really argue my point that Trump doesn't explain his policies. You just made an opinion "how do I know he'll create jobs? Cuz he's rich lululululul". Just because you think he's so rich that he only wants to get richer, doesn't fucking mean he has the answer to the countries job problem. If anything his Tax plans and minimum wage views will destroy the job market.



    I appreciate your effort cutie pie, but although this post was long it wasn't very well thought out. 2/10

    Took me like 5 minutes to write, I couldn't care less. Get's valid points across, but like always, libtards never change.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2015, 05:06 PM
  2. Young people of MPGH
    By Minnesota Dabs in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-12-2015, 06:17 PM
  3. People hate Hillary Clinton?
    By Disturbed in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 03:20 PM
  4. Stupid People Doing Stupid Stuff!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:54 AM
  5. Unbelievably Crazy/Shocking
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 02:37 PM