Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54
  1. #1
    Next's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,279
    Reputation
    359
    Thanks
    688
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Anyone done this challenge?

    Okay, I've seen this on YouTube where a guy does 300 push up in 30 days.

    So, I would like to ask is it worth of it and have you done it?
    Last edited by CaseSensitive; 07-30-2016 at 03:40 AM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  2. #2
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,665
    Reputation
    2252
    Thanks
    6,295
    Chest & Triceps. Not sure if doing that many is worth since he might exhaust the muscle.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  3. #3
    generator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN THE MOUNTAINS. Skype- kasab98
    Posts
    1,154
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Chest & Triceps. Not sure if doing that many is worth since he might exhaust the muscle.
    you leaving mpgh anytime soon

  4. #4
    samjeduy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    I think thats stupid..

  5. #5
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,665
    Reputation
    2252
    Thanks
    6,295
    Quote Originally Posted by ripplehd View Post
    you leaving mpgh anytime soon
    Why asking lol ?

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  6. #6
    Next's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,279
    Reputation
    359
    Thanks
    688
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Chest & Triceps. Not sure if doing that many is worth since he might exhaust the muscle.
    Reason to why I asked is that I wanna build up a muscle on my chest, so I wouldn't feel awkward (or something like that) in public whenever I go to swim at bright day light while people are at the beach...

    Also he did say four days was hard, but then again it depends about a person, 30 push up for me is already like "Nope, my arms hurt" -_-
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  7. #7
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,665
    Reputation
    2252
    Thanks
    6,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    Reason to why I asked is that I wanna build up a muscle on my chest, so I wouldn't feel awkward (or something like that) in public whenever I go to swim at bright day light while people are at the beach...

    Also he did say four days was hard, but then again it depends about a person, 30 push up for me is already like "Nope, my arms hurt" -_-
    Do 15-20 as soon as you wake up.
    mid day.
    before you sleep I guess.
    Just do it on a regular basis. and you will notice the difference.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  8. #8
    Next's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,279
    Reputation
    359
    Thanks
    688
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

    Do 15-20 as soon as you wake up.
    mid day.
    before you sleep I guess.
    Just do it on a regular basis. and you will notice the difference.
    So as for the beginner, there is no literal point going with 300 push ups a day to 30 days?

    I just did 15, didn't do it while in the morning to as soon as I woke up, however I will start to do it.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  9. #9
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,665
    Reputation
    2252
    Thanks
    6,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    So as for the beginner, there is no literal point going with 300 push ups a day to 30 days?

    I just did 15, didn't do it while in the morning to as soon as I woke up, however I will start to do it.
    Number doesn't matter just make sure you're doing it right and not exhausting your self as well, neither the routine. I do about 80 in a short time (15 mins) and make sure to get some rest.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  10. #10
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,181
    Reputation
    817
    Thanks
    767
    My Mood
    Bored
    I think that's wrong and will exhaust your muscles, I didn't do it by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    I identify as a piece of shit.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  11. #11
    Jub's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,595
    Reputation
    500
    Thanks
    1,171
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    I think that's wrong and will exhaust your muscles, I didn't do it by the way.
    ++
    Best thing is to start from 0 and build up simultaneously.
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  12. #12
    ryandro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Seems not too hard tbh, depends on how heavy you are.

  13. #13
    Next's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,279
    Reputation
    359
    Thanks
    688
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ryandro View Post
    Seems not too hard tbh, depends on how heavy you are.
    I'm super underweight... For Estonian weight thingy, I'm only around 38-42Kg.. Yes I'm so underweight. LOL
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  14. #14
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,181
    Reputation
    817
    Thanks
    767
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Bödvar View Post


    ++
    Best thing is to start from 0 and build up simultaneously.
    I agree with you. However 300 Push-up a day for one week is bad for your body.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    I identify as a piece of shit.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  15. #15
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,080
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    353
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I started doing this count up to 20 pushups then keeping counting down like you did 20 now count again to 19 and do 18 and then 17 Etc
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more




    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Does anyone knows this challenge?
    By VoxzaGaminCL in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-06-2014, 07:07 PM
  2. Anyone like this show:
    By Oneirish in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 03:36 AM
  3. Can anyone translate this code ?
    By HeXel in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 10:06 AM
  4. can anyone on this site use these....
    By Jumpshot in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 07:49 PM
  5. Anyone have this
    By Mortifix in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 10:23 PM