Thanks

Dead Muslim Soldiers dad: the GOP should call out Trump

"Donald Trump, have you even read the Constitution? If it was up to Donald Trump, [Capt. Khan] never would have been in America. Have you ever been to Arlington cemetery? Go look at the graves of brave patriots who died defending the United States of America. You will see all faiths, genders and ethnicities. You have sacrificed nothing and no one"

Somebody needs to call James Cameron asap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I hate that we have the option to vote for this asshole

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    I am not here to talk shit about trump, my opinion on his stupidity have already been stated.

I just want to ask someone to explain to me what his sacrifices were? He stated that he raised millions of dollars, that he has made 10th of thousands of jobs, built a memorial, and couple other things... Can someone please explain how those can be described as sacrifices?

He has created a huge amount of job, that`s true and that`s great, but that is not a sacrifice. He gains money and he did it for the money.
    Built a memorial. Great, he built a memorial, he did not do it because he is soft hearted so he did have a reason. Anyway, this is no sacrifice either.
    He raised millions of dollars for vets, I would like to check if that is true but this is not a sacrifice either. He probably didn`t even put the money.

Simple Definition of sacrifice
    : the act of giving up something that you want to keep especially in order to get or do something else or to help someone.
    : an act of killing a person or animal in a religious ceremony as an offering to please a god.
    : a person or animal that is killed in a sacrifice.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    I am not here to talk shit about trump, my opinion on his stupidity have already been stated.

I just want to ask someone to explain to me what his sacrifices were? He stated that he raised millions of dollars, that he has made 10th of thousands of jobs, built a memorial, and couple other things... Can someone please explain how those can be described as sacrifices?

He has created a huge amount of job, that`s true and that`s great, but that is not a sacrifice. He gains money and he did it for the money.
    Built a memorial. Great, he built a memorial, he did not do it because he is soft hearted so he did have a reason. Anyway, this is no sacrifice either.
    He raised millions of dollars for vets, I would like to check if that is true but this is not a sacrifice either. He probably didn`t even put the money.

Simple Definition of sacrifice
    : the act of giving up something that you want to keep especially in order to get or do something else or to help someone.
    : an act of killing a person or animal in a religious ceremony as an offering to please a god.
    : a person or animal that is killed in a sacrifice.
    ^^ This sounds exactly like "I've only had a small loan of a million dollars." - Donald Trump is more of a joke than someone to be voted for.
    nice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMakan View Post

^^ This sounds exactly like "I've only had a small loan of a million dollars." - Donald Trump is more of a joke than someone to be voted for.

"You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass" - Donald J. Trump

History
    Member - 12 June 2016

Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016