Thread: Python language

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,127
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post


    That doesn't give me much... Yes, I'm very fun at the parties which I don't even go onto... You made yourself look like a fool just about now...
    For your information I'm very skilled in the arts of Python. All I did was use the below link.



    @A.alfa There's one site that contains some links that'll help you learn Python and other languages in DAYS.
    http://bfy.tw/71F6


    @H!nt
    Last edited by Lift; 08-02-2016 at 11:53 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lift For This Useful Post:

    A.alfa (08-02-2016)

  3. #17
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,807
    Reputation
    769
    Thanks
    1,850
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    he even made a joke about raping his own sister
    God link me to that.

  4. #18
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,665
    Reputation
    2252
    Thanks
    6,295
    Code academy. Interactive learning is a win +

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    A.alfa (08-02-2016)

  6. #19
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post

    dont even bother rofl, he even made a joke about raping his own sister

    op, I self taught python using python for dummies and head first programming online textbooks. if you need to practice there are some great examples of coding bat
    You're still going on with that sad and pathetic joke I gave you? I made a joke about you raping your own sister, but I guess your autistic brain works otherwise and made you think that is what I actually said, its sad to acknowledge that you can't get over of yourself and need to around with it like its something everyone needs to know, nobody cares about it, but I guess it has stuck / sunk into your life that you can't let go... Hahaha... You're a big joke, retard.

    Oh, not to mention no wonder why you keep spam adding me on Skype, cos you want an attention like a complete whore... Go bother someone else rather than waste time on a guy who constantly blocks you cos you're a fucking joke and udder waste of my fucking time.

    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post


    You gotta be kidding me.
    This is either stupid or you're a shit-troller.

    OT: Dude nobody's gonna help you here, get over it, get a book and go from zero to hero in a week of intensive work!
    So, if nobody knew a language such as Python (alike me) is instantly stupid because he/she has never heard of such language before and didn't even know it existed? Like really? I'm not a troll, nor I'm stupid because I have never heard of such language..

    OT: Please care to tell me what is the language used for so I can be more comprehensive.
    Last edited by H!nt; 08-02-2016 at 01:13 AM.
    All opinions are my own.






  7. #20
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,807
    Reputation
    769
    Thanks
    1,850
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post


    You're still going on with that sad and pathetic joke I gave you? I made a joke about you raping your own sister, but I guess your autistic brain works otherwise and made you think that is what I actually said, its sad to acknowledge that you can't get over of yourself and need to around with it like its something everyone needs to know, nobody cares about it, but I guess it has stuck / sunk into your life that you can't let go... Hahaha... You're a big joke, retard.

    Oh, not to mention no wonder why you keep spam adding me on Skype, cos you want an attention like a complete whore... Go bother someone else rather than waste time on a guy who constantly blocks you cos you're a fucking joke and udder waste of my fucking time.



    So, if nobody knew a language such as Python (alike me) is instantly stupid because he/she has never heard of such language before and didn't even know it existed? Like really? I'm not a troll, nor I'm stupid because I have never heard of such language..

    OT: Please care to tell me what is the language used for so I can be more comprehensive.
    You're fucking stupid because he tried to tell you but you thought it was better to carry on with your sarcasm you little dipshit, you could've searched on google for that after reading his responses if you wanted but no I guess you like to be a dickhead instead.

    Btw tell me that joke about you raping your sister you little maniac fuck.

  8. #21
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post

    You're still going on with that sad and pathetic joke I gave you? I made a joke about you raping your own sister, but I guess your autistic brain works otherwise and made you think that is what I actually said, its sad to acknowledge that you can't get over of yourself and need to around with it like its something everyone needs to know, nobody cares about it, but I guess it has stuck / sunk into your life that you can't let go... Hahaha... You're a big joke, retard.
    Oh, what is this over here? A pile of text!~

    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post


    You're fucking stupid because he tried to tell you but you thought it was better to carry on with your sarcasm you little dipshit, you could've searched on google for that after reading his responses if you wanted but no I guess you like to be a dickhead instead.

    Btw tell me that joke about you raping your sister you little maniac fuck.
    No, I'm not stupid (But that is your compliment so whatever), I carried on because I wanted to joke around, but I guess that is stupid too, and no I didn't rape my own sister, he is just being little fuckwit who seem to make things up when it was the other way around, but of-course take someones word over mine, because you know they have been here longer than I have (where is the proof of that)..

    And I did search it on Google, seems some coding language which I STILL HEARD THE FIRST TIME, thank you very much for nothing.
    Last edited by H!nt; 08-02-2016 at 01:33 AM.
    All opinions are my own.






  9. #22
    A.alfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Guess don't even bother to answer to H!nt, looks like he want to get famous here by trolling
    Thanks others for help!

  10. #23
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by A.alfa View Post
    Guess don't even bother to answer to H!nt, looks like he want to get famous here by trolling
    Thanks others for help!
    yeah, totally trolling when first time hearing such coding language, you're a good lad.
    All opinions are my own.






  11. #24
    A.alfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Just google it, no need to act like idiot

  12. #25
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by A.alfa View Post
    Just google it, no need to act like idiot
    I did, but thanks for a suggestion... And thanks for your compliment...
    All opinions are my own.






  13. #26
    A.alfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Get a life boring kid

  14. #27
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by A.alfa View Post
    Get a life boring kid
    I have enough life to have a job, unlike you who wants to know how to learn a coding language called "Python" - and Excuse me? You call me a kid while knowing nothing of me? You're probably some try-hard coder who is 18 or younger and just joined the forums to know how to find a way to learn language for coding called "Python" and no, I'm not boring, you've never met me in person, so you wouldn't know how boring I can be... So calm your tits kid, and if you try to attack someone, maybe try to quote them or mention them by using @ in front of the name, or use "Reply with Quote" - I find you to be that boring kid who likes the guy Turtle while knowing nothing of him and what has he done to me, so if you pick the sides, try to pick a side that wont harass you or do any other harm to you, and good luck with your coding language, best of luck with it, and be sure to update us if you got to know something or used the Python language on something.

    Good for now. Farewell
    Last edited by H!nt; 08-02-2016 at 12:02 PM.
    All opinions are my own.






  15. #28
    Gazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,152
    Reputation
    220
    Thanks
    181
    Not the right section .



  16. #29
    A.alfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post


    I have enough life to have a job, unlike you who wants to know how to learn a coding language called "Python" - and Excuse me? You call me a kid while knowing nothing of me? You're probably some try-hard coder who is 18 or younger and just joined the forums to know how to find a way to learn language for coding called "Python" and no, I'm not boring, you've never met me in person, so you wouldn't know how boring I can be... So calm your tits kid, and if you try to attack someone, maybe try to quote them or mention them by using @ in front of the name, or use "Reply with Quote" - I find you to be that boring kid who likes the guy Turtle while knowing nothing of him and what has he done to me, so if you pick the sides, try to pick a side that wont harass you or do any other harm to you, and good luck with your coding language, best of luck with it, and be sure to update us if you got to know something or used the Python language on something.

    Good for now. Farewell
    I will not even read it so nice waste of time

  17. #30
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,673
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,662
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post
    So, if nobody knew a language such as Python (alike me) is instantly stupid because he/she has never heard of such language before and didn't even know it existed? Like really? I'm not a troll, nor I'm stupid because I have never heard of such language..
    You called him a retard and bashed him and you don't like being called an idiot for not knowing a programming language name ?

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion



  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightning For This Useful Post:

    A.alfa (08-03-2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Python , and easiest language to make hack?
    By Simplename_ in forum Other Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2015, 02:25 AM
  2. Question on Python(Language)
    By damanakin in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-23-2014, 08:55 AM
  3. iLterate noob language - English translations
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 05:44 AM
  4. to anyone who knows python
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 11:53 AM
  5. Whut Language do hackers use when makeing hacks??
    By jeremywilms in forum Programming
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-04-2006, 12:14 PM