Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,112
    Reputation
    1726
    Thanks
    5,031

    Best online storage websiet?

    So my hardrive is failing and I have to send it in for the warranty replacement -_- so basically I wanted to know what do you think is the best website for backing up some important crap (p.s: It's like 50gb so don't suggest google or medafire)



    Website*
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  2. #2
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wolғѕѕcнanze
    Posts
    2,735
    Reputation
    367
    Thanks
    830
    mega.nz
    No doubt for me!
    !


    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  3. The Following User Says Thank You to NiBrA88 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]cuckold cancer 8=D (08-02-2016)

  4. #3
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,009
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    343
    My Mood
    Lurking
    u goofed up on spelling website
    Donate me BTC 1DQggapUw4TkoxjEMiVphdqyF1vX1KeWTo
    Need $2 more




    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  5. #4
    Fear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    3,261
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post
    mega.nz
    No doubt for me!
    I use this 24/7 you can even download through browser


    Sin/Andybprak
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    You were always a bad father. I would sneak out at night just to sucks cock just to feed your family
    And see now you're not even following in my footsteps
    Good job dad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Dora couldn't find my dick because it was in your ass.

    Sorry swiper, no swiping.

  6. #5
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wolғѕѕcнanze
    Posts
    2,735
    Reputation
    367
    Thanks
    830
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I use this 24/7 you can even download through browser
    ikr, best shit there is - also so fast downloads
    !


    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  7. #6
    Fear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    3,261
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post


    ikr, best shit there is - also so fast downloads
    And there's a browser called
    CITRIO
    It allows you to unlimit your Bandwidth compared to other browsers, would recc for major files, like torrents, games, and your drive


    Sin/Andybprak
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    You were always a bad father. I would sneak out at night just to sucks cock just to feed your family
    And see now you're not even following in my footsteps
    Good job dad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Dora couldn't find my dick because it was in your ass.

    Sorry swiper, no swiping.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fear For This Useful Post:

    Athena (08-02-2016),NiBrA88 (08-02-2016)

  9. #7
    Not your average fuckboy. I have a unique perspective on a lot of pointless things.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    22,083
    Reputation
    3195
    Thanks
    3,223
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Google or ********e
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  10. #8
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,112
    Reputation
    1726
    Thanks
    5,031
    Damn, I started uploading and it will probably take forever to upload it -_-

    I will have to redownload everything -_-

    God damn it, never ever spending 1k+ on a fucking laptop ever again.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  11. #9
    Athena's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,234
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    1,805
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    And there's a browser called
    CITRIO
    It allows you to unlimit your Bandwidth compared to other browsers, would recc for major files, like torrents, games, and your drive
    Does this browser actually work? Have you tried it, that's actually hella nice of it unlimits your bandwidth.
    Please press +Rep and/or Thanks if I assisted you or was of service in any way.



    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

    -Buddha

  12. #10
    Fear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    3,261
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    Does this browser actually work? Have you tried it, that's actually hella nice of it unlimits your bandwidth.
    Yeah I used to download a game, and it downloads more than 4 at once!


    Sin/Andybprak
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    You were always a bad father. I would sneak out at night just to sucks cock just to feed your family
    And see now you're not even following in my footsteps
    Good job dad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Dora couldn't find my dick because it was in your ass.

    Sorry swiper, no swiping.

  13. #11
    Athena's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,234
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    1,805
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Yeah I used to download a game, and it downloads more than 4 at once!
    I'ma try it then. Thanks! Never knew there was a browser like this. Do you know if your provider is capable of knowing your unlocking their bandwidth?
    Please press +Rep and/or Thanks if I assisted you or was of service in any way.



    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

    -Buddha

  14. #12
    Fear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    3,261
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Damn, I started uploading and it will probably take forever to upload it -_-

    I will have to redownload everything -_-

    God damn it, never ever spending 1k+ on a fucking laptop ever again.
    http://bfy.tw/72F9

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    I'ma try it then. Thanks! Never knew there was a browser like this. Do you know if your provider is capable of knowing your unlocking their bandwidth?
    Dunno, I heard you can also edit your registry too, maxes out restrictions


    Sin/Andybprak
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    You were always a bad father. I would sneak out at night just to sucks cock just to feed your family
    And see now you're not even following in my footsteps
    Good job dad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Dora couldn't find my dick because it was in your ass.

    Sorry swiper, no swiping.

  15. #13
    TheRealMakan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,043
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    Does this browser actually work? Have you tried it, that's actually hella nice of it unlimits your bandwidth.
    It can't really do that, but give a sense with it going faster. You can't have a 10mbps connection and magically a browser will make it 30. That's simply impossible because it's locked by your ISP.
    nice.

  16. #14
    Athena's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,234
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    1,805
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMakan View Post


    It can't really do that, but give a sense with it going faster. You can't have a 10mbps connection and magically a browser will make it 30. That's simply impossible because it's locked by your ISP.
    that's why when he said it unlocks it, I didn't believe it lol.
    Please press +Rep and/or Thanks if I assisted you or was of service in any way.



    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

    -Buddha

Similar Threads

  1. Best online game
    By Hexicidal in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 05:44 AM
  2. Best crossfire storage?
    By alaska321 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 05:25 PM
  3. Ques (What's Best Online Game )
    By Gyurin in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 11:54 AM
  4. best online fps?
    By Byrd in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 04:22 PM
  5. the best online game
    By lyndski in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 12:18 PM