Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What is she ignorant about, how is she racist? Can you back up any of the retarded shit you say?
    Yes I can, she went to a Portuguese community in the US a few years ago and referred to the Portuguese as "hispanics". Someone corrected her and she said "right, hispanics". First, we're not hispanics. Second, it's fine that she made a mistake but she insisted in calling us hispanics like the ignorant crap she is. You Americans love calling yourself "white" but any Portuguese is "whiter" than you Americans. I'm trying to talk in terms that you will understand, although I think referring to people by race is just retarded. Americans live obsessed with race.

Edit: Stop acting like I'm your enemy because we don't share the same opinion.
    Last edited by FatAssHacker123; 08-04-2016 at 02:20 PM.

SUMO FORCE SKINNY BITCHES!!!

JOIN NOW!

Me diving to the pool!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Oh look in the back it says "Virgi"
    Virgin? Hot wife

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post

Yes I can, she went to a Portuguese community in the US a few years ago and referred to the Portuguese as "hispanics". Someone corrected her and she said "right, hispanics". First, we're not hispanics. Second, it's fine that she made a mistake but she insisted in calling us hispanics like the ignorant crap she is. You Americans love calling yourself "white" but any Portuguese is "whiter" than you Americans. I'm trying to talk in terms that you will understand, although I think referring to people by race is just retarded. Americans live obsessed with race.

Edit: Stop acting like I'm your enemy because we don't share the same opinion.
    So you're basing this off one anecdotal experience? By referring to you as "hispanics" I believe that's actually an attempt at being political correct but it back fired. That's the complete opposite of racism.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I earned more medals than he did in 1 year of ROTC probably.

Trump didn't earn that medal yet you claimed he did. Trump pleaded with the military 5 times that he was injured to avoid the draft, then he gets a purple heart which is for soldiers who were injured. That's very ironic.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I did. A purple heart is not the same as a Medal of Honor / Valor.

Forest Gump ran back into the woods to save his fellow soldiers. He received a Medal of Valor for that act.

This veterans who've gotten injured or killed during fighting receive a Purple Heart for their sacrifice.

Both medals reward sacrifice, but one involves saving someone elses life the other just involves dying or being injured in the act of "fighting for a cause" or obeying orders. There is a real significant difference there.

Can you stop trying to be right now? You never are, just like everyone else I always prove you're wrong in some form. Why do you insist on shit posting?
    Never claimed Trump earned it...

The veteran who gave it to him did and it's up to that veteran to do what he pleases with what he earns.

So, go earn your purple heart and do what you wish with it or shut the fuck.

No one needs your bitch ass commenting on things you have nothing to do with.
    I Can Award +27 Reputation Points.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    So you're basing this off one anecdotal experience? By referring to you as "hispanics" I believe that's actually an attempt at being political correct but it back fired. That's the complete opposite of racism.
    Referring to a whole nationality as a race that is not even ours is just racist and ignorant. It's the same as referring to French people as germanic. It's ignorant, I can't see how you don't understand this. And your strategy to ridicule other people's arguments because you lack your own is just sad

JOIN NOW!

Me diving to the pool!

Thanks

Referring to a whole nationality as a race that is not even ours is just racist and ignorant. It's the same as referring to French people as germanic. It's ignorant, I can't see how you don't understand this. And your strategy to ridicule other people's arguments because you lack your own is just sad
    Racism and ignorance are two different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Never claimed Trump earned it...

The veteran who gave it to him did and it's up to that veteran to do what he pleases with what he earns.

So, go earn your purple heart and do what you wish with it or shut the fuck.

No one needs your bitch ass commenting on things you have nothing to do with.
    The vet doesn't have the authority to award trump with a purple heart, as you said, he simply gave it to trump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

The vet doesn't have the authority to award trump with a purple heart, as you said, he simply gave it to trump.
    Exactly what he did. If you think he awarded him it, you're the retard. Stop crying like a little bitch over a decision that was never yours to make, pussy.
    I Can Award +27 Reputation Points.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Z-Nation (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Dividing everyone by race is racist, why do you care so much about race that you would rather refer to a country's people by a generic race instead of their nationality? It's stupid and yes, it is racist and disrespectful. It's the same thing as when Trump says he loves hispanics on "Cinco de mayo". It's a mexican holiday, not a "hispanic" holiday. Your definition of PC is a bit distorted. You basically defend ignorance

JOIN NOW!

Me diving to the pool!

Thanks

Dividing everyone by race is racist, why do you care so much about race that you would rather refer to a country's people by a generic race instead of their nationality? It's stupid and yes, it is racist and disrespectful. It's the same thing as when Trump says he loves hispanics on "Cinco de mayo". It's a mexican holiday, not a "hispanic" holiday. Your definition of PC is a bit distorted. You basically defend ignorance
    that was actually funny 10/10 shitpost.

So I guess calling black people black, white people white, or jews jews, is all racist right? That's not what racism means lol. You need to do a quick google search to define racism, the word you are looking for is prejudice and that's not whats going on here. It was simply a misinterpretation.

You speak portuguese, which is very similar to spanish, her calling you hispanic is not that far off. It was obviously a miscalculation on her part, you going to keep using that as your only justification for why shes racist and ignorance?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    that was actually funny 10/10 shitpost.

So I guess calling black people black, white people white, or jews jews, is all racist right? That's not what racism means lol. You need to do a quick google search to define racism, the word you are looking for is prejudice and that's not whats going on here. It was simply a misinterpretation.

You speak portuguese, which is very similar to spanish, her calling you hispanic is not that far off. It was obviously a miscalculation on her part, you going to keep using that as your only justification for why shes racist and ignorance?
    Portuguese and Spanish are incredibly different. Our cultures are even more different. You don't even grasp the concept of multiculturalism. You're still using the same tactic trying to make fun of other's arguments by calling them shitposts because your arguments suck. You're making assertions about things you don't even have a clue as if you're saying some dogmatic truth. If it was a misinterpretation by her she would have corrected herself, but she didn't. If you don't agree that she was being ignorant, I guess you can't deny it was disrespectful to insist on the "misinterpretation". You're the one who needs to google search the meaning of prejudice and stop looking up for fallacy definitions to try to mock other people's comments. Racism is race based prejudice. Sexism is prejudice based on sex. You don't know what the hell you're saying. I never said calling black people black was racist, I said referring to a nation by a generic race that is not even correct is racist. And if not racist, it's very ignorant, especially from a presedential candidate. I'm struggling to find an example like this that you could understand, maybe would be the same as referring to Americans as whites because your language is nearly the same as the British and they are moslty white, it's stupid and, as you said, prejudiced. I feel like I'm talking to a wall, you sure you don't support Trump?

JOIN NOW!

Me diving to the pool!

Thanks

Portuguese and Spanish are incredibly different. Our cultures are even more different. You don't even grasp the concept of multiculturalism. You're still using the same tactic trying to make fun of other's arguments by calling them shitposts because your arguments suck. You're making assertions about things you don't even have a clue as if you're saying some dogmatic truth. If it was a misinterpretation by her she would have corrected herself, but she didn't. If you don't agree that she was being ignorant, I guess you can't deny it was disrespectful to insist on the "misinterpretation". You're the one who needs to google search the meaning of prejudice and stop looking up for fallacy definitions to try to mock other people's comments. Racism is race based prejudice. Sexism is prejudice based on sex. You don't know what the hell you're saying. I never said calling black people black was racist, I said referring to a nation by a generic race that is not even correct is racist. And if not racist, it's very ignorant, especially from a presedential candidate. I'm struggling to find an example like this that you could understand, maybe would be the same as referring to Americans as whites because your language is nearly the same as the British and they are moslty white, it's stupid and, as you said, prejudiced. I feel like I'm talking to a wall, you sure you don't support Trump?
    tl;dr fair enough, but you're missing the point. She's a politician, this wasn't racism it was as you said, ignorance. For whatever reason she called Portuguese people hispanics.. I've spoke spanish to people speaking portuguese and we managed to understand each other. There are a lot of justifications in her defense here, but it boils down to this NOT being a display of hate or even generalization of people. She unknowingly referred to you as spanish, that's not something that makes her worst than donald trump... Trump has done a lot worst as you know, and he's by far a truly hateful, generalizing, racist person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    tl;dr fair enough, but you're missing the point. She's a politician, this wasn't racism it was as you said, ignorance. For whatever reason she called Portuguese people hispanics.. I've spoke spanish to people speaking portuguese and we managed to understand each other. There are a lot of justifications in her defense here, but it boils down to this NOT being a display of hate or even generalization of people. She unknowingly referred to you as spanish, that's not something that makes her worst than donald trump... Trump has done a lot worst as you know, and he's by far a truly hateful, generalizing, racist person.
    I never said Trump wasn't racist, I said exactly the opposite xD I'm pretty sure those Portuguese you talked to replied in Spanish. Also, how do you want to debate with me if you don't read what I write? That's silly. I might have exagerated with the racism part but it was still disrespectful of her to insist calling us "hispanic" after being corrected. I'm sure Trump would do the same or worse, but my main point is, both of your candidates are crap xD

JOIN NOW!

Me diving to the pool!

Thanks

I never said Trump wasn't racist, I said exactly the opposite xD I'm pretty sure those Portuguese you talked to replied in Spanish. Also, how do you want to debate with me if you don't read what I write? That's silly. I might have exagerated with the racism part but it was still disrespectful of her to insist calling us "hispanic" after being corrected. I'm sure Trump would do the same or worse, but my main point is, both of your candidates are crap xD
    I'm not debating you, I'm making the argument Hillary Clinton is more credible than trump, even if you don't like her.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    I'm not debating you, I'm making the argument Hillary Clinton is more credible than trump, even if you don't like her.
    I honestly don't like any of them, but I'm not too concerned about Hillary, if she wins it won't affect me. Trump on the other hand could cause more international tension

JOIN NOW!

Me diving to the pool!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAssHacker123 For This Useful Post:

Dab1996426 (08-04-2016)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123