Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 63
  1. #16
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,713
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
    Keep it up! Not only do you manage to push away depression bit by bit, but you get great health and a good body by the time depression goes away.


    Well there's always the more dangerous stuff you can do if you run into trouble economically.


    I was in the exact same situation, but in the end I still told them it and they supported me full way through. Just tell them, they WILL support you. After all, it's family.


    I was considering doing stuff multiple times but I always got into the bright side of viewing. I know how it feels though, to have something 'started' and wanting to end it. Trust me, you don't. There's A LOT more you still have to 'explore' and giving up already is the wrong thing to do.

    PS: To ease the pain, listen to some happy music, it always helped me and keeps me away from depression.
    For some people, listening music - even if it is happy one - wont help to ease the pain... Because that pain can be anything, for me it's just being damaged enough by female counterparts, like my now ex-girlfriend, she picked someone else to be happy and pretty much broke up with me, so she could be happy.. I now have her blocked to forget everything me and her did/had... I don't know how she deals with me blocking her, but I don't wanna know, probably feels bad, and she was one time pissed at me because I use my depression to get her, OF-COURSE I DID because I was SCARE to lose someone like her, but since I started working, I meet my now crush from the work I do now... She has made me happy because she is such an amazing friend... I've told her that I have a crush on her, and my ex girlfriend asked "Well, is she your crush" - I literally openly said yes she is... But now I'm taking a break from any kind of relationship, cos I'm way too scared within my heart to deal with another dumb break up... I was so near calling my now ex-girlfriend a slut/bitch for doing what she did.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dot For This Useful Post:

    moose (08-06-2016)

  3. #17
    Walkyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zürcher Unterland
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
    For some people, listening music - even if it is happy one - wont help to ease the pain... Because that pain can be anything, for me it's just being damaged enough by female counterparts, like my now ex-girlfriend, she picked someone else to be happy and pretty much broke up with me, so she could be happy.. I now have her blocked to forget everything me and her did/had... I don't know how she deals with me blocking her, but I don't wanna know, probably feels bad, and she was one time pissed at me because I use my depression to get her, OF-COURSE I DID because I was SCARE to lose someone like her, but since I started working, I meet my now crush from the work I do now... She has made me happy because she is such an amazing friend... I've told her that I have a crush on her, and my ex girlfriend asked "Well, is she your crush" - I literally openly said yes she is... But now I'm taking a break from any kind of relationship, cos I'm way too scared within my heart to deal with another dumb break up... I was so near calling my now ex-girlfriend a slut/bitch for doing what she did.
    Well damn. I'd say you should go with it. If you have a crush, you should go in as soon as possible or at least try not to get the feelings to overcome you. I had once a crush on a girl but I was way too slow and somebody else got with her. That feeling was absolutely horrible because I was waiting way too long and let the feelings build up in me. You shouldn't do the same error. Either you go for her or you drop her. You don't want the feelings to overcome you.
    When people say they have built their own PC.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkyr For This Useful Post:

    moose (08-06-2016)

  5. #18
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,713
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
    Well damn. I'd say you should go with it. If you have a crush, you should go in as soon as possible or at least try not to get the feelings to overcome you. I had once a crush on a girl but I was way too slow and somebody else got with her. That feeling was absolutely horrible because I was waiting way too long and let the feelings build up in me. You shouldn't do the same error. Either you go for her or you drop her. You don't want the feelings to overcome you.
    She has a boyfriend, but her boyfriend is so jealous of me because of the work, and we can see each other (don't know where her boyfriend is from) - but honestly it doesn't matter to me, because I'm not like most of guys who get obsessed over the girl because they have crush on them... I have crush on her because she helps me to get through somethings and that is why I like her... There is another co-worker of mines who works at the same position as my crush, but she has a boyfriend too, however she called me cute... Um, I said that she is cute too - without an eye contact, cos I would have blushed by saying that - that happened while I bought some of the cider for myself, and she asked a document from me (because I look young) she thought I was 19, and when I told her I was 22 then she struck me with a compliment like I'm cute... Nobody hasn't really given me a compliment like that before, and now I will be seeing her again in 3 days, I'm literally happy dancing here... OH All the things work can do - I was unemployed for 4 years, now I almost have a job.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dot For This Useful Post:

    moose (08-06-2016)

  7. #19
    moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hanging from ya girls ceiling fan whaddup
    Posts
    585
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jdxt View Post
    the stats can't be right. running the numbers everyone on here has a mental illness.
    One in four adult Americans suffer from some sort of a mental illness.

  8. #20
    Walkyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zürcher Unterland
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
    I was unemployed for 4 years, now I almost have a job.
    Damn, keep it up! Try to get that position! They seem like super nice friends.
    When people say they have built their own PC.


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkyr For This Useful Post:

    moose (08-06-2016)

  10. #21
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,713
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
    Damn, keep it up! Try to get that position! They seem like super nice friends.
    I can't be a casher, and their work is harder than mine.. They can't get out of there without nobody coming to buy. like it has to be empty so they can move.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dot For This Useful Post:

    moose (08-06-2016)

  12. #22
    JDXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,092
    Reputation
    500
    Thanks
    2,318
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    One in four adult Americans suffer from some sort of a mental illness.
    bitch I was being sarcastic.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to JDXT For This Useful Post:

    moose (08-06-2016)

  14. #23
    Walkyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zürcher Unterland
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
    I can't be a casher
    Well you've gotta start somewhere.
    When people say they have built their own PC.


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkyr For This Useful Post:

    moose (08-06-2016)

  16. #24
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,713
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
    Well you've gotta start somewhere.
    I put out stuff, so that is good enough.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dot For This Useful Post:

    moose (08-06-2016)

  18. #25
    Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arcadia Bay
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    175
    Thanks
    88
    Currently am clinically depressed, have severe anxiety to the point where I can't go outside with my parents because I'm afraid that something could happen to me or my family, and have self harmed for over two years.

    I mean, I know teenagers suffer from this quite a lot, but something about me hurting myself and preventing myself from eating is making me question if this is all normal.
    I don't let the social media get to me, because everyone who cuts and posts pictures online are fucking losers, but I mean, I guess I'm no better.
    Everyday, I feel so sad, I talk in a monotone voice, and I only ever feel happy when it means something good can happen in the long run.

    I've also gone through a toxic relationship, which hurt me a lot. Someone so important me treated me like...
    Like.. He gave me $10, and I also gave him $10. The only difference that he had $200 and I only had $10. He treated me like I wasn't shit, event thought I gave everything I had.

    I've gone to the hospital by will so I could get better. I got sick of staying in the hospital, I lied to the doctors, kept saying I wasn't sad, kept saying I wasn't anxious, and it was funny that they actually believed me.

    I sleep early, because late at night is where I can be happy. I can listen to my music loudly, I can just cry. I don't know what can fix me, the hospital never helped, it was depressing to be around other depressed people. I'm kept away by antidepressants because I've overdosed before.

    Life is horrible for me. At least socially. Everyone treats me like crap at school. I remember being locked in my locker, and couldn't get out for an hour and a half. I remember being pushed down the stairs, having my homework being ripped in the halls. None of this can possibly give me hope.

    Everything's just so tough. I sound like a pussy, but oh well. *shrugs*


    300th post as well ayeeeeee
    Last edited by Aura; 08-06-2016 at 02:58 PM.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

    Dot (08-06-2016),Felix Jr (08-07-2016),moose (08-06-2016)

  20. #26
    moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hanging from ya girls ceiling fan whaddup
    Posts
    585
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Currently am clinically depressed, have severe anxiety to the point where I can't go outside with my parents because I'm afraid that something could happen to me or my family, and have self harmed for over two years.

    I mean, I know teenagers suffer from this quite a lot, but something about me hurting myself and preventing myself from eating is making me question if this is all normal.
    I don't let the social media get to me, because everyone who cuts and posts pictures online are fucking losers, but I mean, I guess I'm no better.
    Everyday, I feel so sad, I talk in a monotone voice, and I only ever feel happy when it means something good can happen in the long run.

    I've also gone through a toxic relationship, which hurt me a lot. Someone so important me treated me like...
    Like.. He gave me $10, and I also gave him $10. The only difference that he had $200 and I only had $10. He treated me like I wasn't shit, event thought I gave everything I had.

    I've gone to the hospital by will so I could get better. I got sick of staying in the hospital, I lied to the doctors, kept saying I wasn't sad, kept saying I wasn't anxious, and it was funny that they actually believed me.

    I sleep early, because late at night is where I can be happy. I can listen to my music loudly, I can just cry. I don't know what can fix me, the hospital never helped, it was depressing to be around other depressed people. I'm kept away by antidepressants because I've overdosed before.

    Life is horrible for me. At least socially. Everyone treats me like crap at school. I remember being locked in my locker, and couldn't get out for an hour and a half. I remember being pushed down the stairs, having my homework being ripped in the halls. None of this can possibly give me hope.

    Everything's just so tough. I sound like a pussy, but oh well. *shrugs*


    300th post as well ayeeeeee
    Oddly strange how much I can actually relate to a lot of this. Please know I am here for you if ever need be, though I am a stranger, sometimes, speaking to anyone can help. I hope you'll be okay.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to moose For This Useful Post:

    Aura (08-06-2016)

  22. #27
    Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arcadia Bay
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    175
    Thanks
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    Oddly strange how much I can actually relate to a lot of this. Please know I am here for you if ever need be, though I am a stranger, sometimes, speaking to anyone can help. I hope you'll be okay.
    Thank you so much. @moose you are officially my favorite MPGH member, and I'll definitely hit you up sometime. I'll stay strong, and I hope you will too. ♥

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

    moose (08-06-2016)

  24. #28
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,713
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Currently am clinically depressed, have severe anxiety to the point where I can't go outside with my parents because I'm afraid that something could happen to me or my family, and have self harmed for over two years.

    I mean, I know teenagers suffer from this quite a lot, but something about me hurting myself and preventing myself from eating is making me question if this is all normal.
    I don't let the social media get to me, because everyone who cuts and posts pictures online are fucking losers, but I mean, I guess I'm no better.
    Everyday, I feel so sad, I talk in a monotone voice, and I only ever feel happy when it means something good can happen in the long run.

    I've also gone through a toxic relationship, which hurt me a lot. Someone so important me treated me like...
    Like.. He gave me $10, and I also gave him $10. The only difference that he had $200 and I only had $10. He treated me like I wasn't shit, event thought I gave everything I had.

    I've gone to the hospital by will so I could get better. I got sick of staying in the hospital, I lied to the doctors, kept saying I wasn't sad, kept saying I wasn't anxious, and it was funny that they actually believed me.

    I sleep early, because late at night is where I can be happy. I can listen to my music loudly, I can just cry. I don't know what can fix me, the hospital never helped, it was depressing to be around other depressed people. I'm kept away by antidepressants because I've overdosed before.

    Life is horrible for me. At least socially. Everyone treats me like crap at school. I remember being locked in my locker, and couldn't get out for an hour and a half. I remember being pushed down the stairs, having my homework being ripped in the halls. None of this can possibly give me hope.

    Everything's just so tough. I sound like a pussy, but oh well. *shrugs*


    300th post as well ayeeeeee
    After properly reading through your post, I have started to understand somethings more about you, than I know about myself, however going through a toxic relationship is something I can relate to, because I was in one myself not long time ago, I even made a thread about this relationship and I wanted to know how to end this without hurting both parties, but the damage was already done to me.. I'm deeply sorry that you're going through such things @Aura - which I can totally relate upon... I've never been on a hospital because of this, but I have been in a visit to a doctor who deals with such things, but I haven't told him about the feelings or depression, but I have been wanting to do so, but I can't because I don't wanna know the outcome if I do it and I don't really wanna go under description medicine, due I don't really favor the medicine unless its in a favor to get rid of headache or when I'm sick like fever and others alike... I've never cried because of the depression or anxiety (yes, I actually have that too, I also have a social-anxiety, but my work is helping me with this a bit), I used to listen music loud, but since I work, I can't no longer do so, well I can but with headphones, but then I will rape my eardrums ..

    Yes, everything is rough, but we're here for you, well I'm mostly here if you have a fell to talk about anything.. @Aura - but honestly, we will try our best to give you some kind of hope, regardless what it may be (well, I can hopefully do so)...

    And, congratulations on your 300th post ♥ ^_^ - I'm deeply sorry if I made such a massive edit to this post, because I had to and now I just said what I had on my mind... I truly feel bad of what you had gone through.
    Last edited by Dot; 08-06-2016 at 03:50 PM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dot For This Useful Post:

    Aura (08-06-2016),moose (08-06-2016)

  26. #29
    Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arcadia Bay
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    175
    Thanks
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
    Dear, no this is not normal, cos that is what I do.
    Thank you for the rep boost, now I'm a sexier member cx <3

    Stay strong @Mystical, I know this pain won't last forever~

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

    moose (08-06-2016)

  28. #30
    Walkyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zürcher Unterland
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Everything's just so tough.
    That sounds like something I'd say...are you me from another universe?
    When people say they have built their own PC.


  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkyr For This Useful Post:

    moose (08-06-2016)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-18-2015, 04:25 PM
  2. Religion: The greatest mental illness of the World.
    By ZeroTroubles in forum Religion
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 08:06 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 04:44 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 04:44 PM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 08:05 PM