Thread: Thank you Ameer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    【=◈︿◈=】【=◈︿◈=】
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,773
    Reputation
    2378
    Thanks
    2,029
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ameer making a comeback.




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  2. #32
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,665
    Reputation
    2271
    Thanks
    6,310
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    Yassss.


    He always beats me to posting the League updates. Makes me sad @Ameer.



    I just had to say it. I felt you were unappreciated hehe.
    Not really. Just like I stated before, I see MPGH as a secondary life and I learned a lot from it, mostly english, real basic coding & understanding certain coding languages, being staff taught me how stuff can go irl (companies), how to treat people and be nice and funny and not racist at the same time. I want my personality irl to be my mpgh personality honestly !
    So this thread should be a thank you note to everyone, starting from dave and ending to the newest registered member.
    I really love mpgh & love you all !
    Although it felt so good when I saw the thread, might help if the league section needs another staff member since I know every single spaghetti code about the game.
    @Shane Where have you been man.

    Without MPGH, without Jigsaw,Lance, Austin infractions & Liz repirmands & Ravallo's and Nick bans; I wouldn't have been a better guy for mpgh.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  3. #33
    Z-Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028°N 122.194015°W
    Posts
    1,820
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,554
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Wow didn't expect this coming to be honest, thanks for this it will surely give me a boost to work more, be active more, & help more !
    This really means a lot to me , thank you everyone ♡

    This thing about me loving mpgh and want to see it the best forum, I even get mad at by staff because sometimes i back seat moderate and act like staff. But that's just me, I like to see everyone abiding by the rules.

    Really thanks, what a morning to start with !

    For this I'm going to make a giveaway/contest in the League section (in the long term). Maybe it will get the section active.

    Love you general.
    You sir can ask for nudes whenever you want...
    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Z-Nation For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ameer (08-08-2016)

  5. #34
    Poseidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    6,981
    Posts
    3,227
    Reputation
    576
    Thanks
    2,098
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

    Not really. Just like I stated before, I see MPGH as a secondary life and I learned a lot from it, mostly english, real basic coding & understanding certain coding languages, being staff taught me how stuff can go irl (companies), how to treat people and be nice and funny and not racist at the same time. I want my personality irl to be my mpgh personality honestly !
    So this thread should be a thank you note to everyone, starting from dave and ending to the newest registered member.
    I really love mpgh & love you all !
    Although it felt so good when I saw the thread, might help if the league section needs another staff member since I know every single spaghetti code about the game.
    @Shane Where have you been man.

    Without MPGH, without Jigsaw,Lance, Austin infractions & Liz repirmands & Ravallo's and Nick bans; I wouldn't have been a better guy for mpgh.
    That's great, I've never had a forums change me that much. Personally, I think it does need a new staff member. I feel like you and I are the only active members in the section. I'm constantly doing Hunter and Batman's job (fixing market thread's and helping member's there to best of my ability). And you're constantly bring up new discussion threads (because you always beat me to it). But I honestly feel as though the staff there has been slacking. Though I heard Hunter asked for some time off, and Batman is banned for being hacked (but c'mon, he's been "hacked" forever now lol).
    Please press +Rep and/or Thanks if I assisted you or was of service in any way.




  6. #35
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,871
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Cz meer, we love ya!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to sobravechinkyboi For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ameer (08-08-2016)

  8. #36
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,665
    Reputation
    2271
    Thanks
    6,310
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    That's great, I've never had a forums change me that much. Personally, I think it does need a new staff member. I feel like you and I are the only active members in the section. I'm constantly doing Hunter and Batman's job (fixing market thread's and helping member's there to best of my ability). And you're constantly bring up new discussion threads (because you always beat me to it). But I honestly feel as though the staff there has been slacking. Though I heard Hunter asked for some time off, and Batman is banned for being hacked (but c'mon, he's been "hacked" forever now lol).
    Staff job is not of my buisness, neither yours. Also I get denied a lot for back seat moderating (not intended, just want to apply the rules).
    Just report threads and you're good to go.
    Thanks sin

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  9. #37
    Poseidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    6,981
    Posts
    3,227
    Reputation
    576
    Thanks
    2,098
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post


    Staff job is not of my buisness, neither yours. Also I get denied a lot for back seat moderating (not intended, just want to apply the rules).
    Just report threads and you're good to go.
    Thanks sin
    Yeah, but I feel it's easier to tell the member what they're doing wrong than report it lol.
    Please press +Rep and/or Thanks if I assisted you or was of service in any way.




  10. #38
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,637
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Chatty
    there's a reason why league section is dying in here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. THANK YOU!
    By darkenfool in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 06:18 PM
  2. WarRock Retail code Information Ill thank you and give you + REP
    By bassam in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 09:24 AM
  3. YAY FINALLY THANK YOU!
    By supsupsup in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 11:39 AM
  4. Thank You
    By Nishant2213 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 01:39 PM
  5. Someone please help me thank you
    By exile120 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 10:51 PM