Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 134
  1. #91
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,429
    Reputation
    1810
    Thanks
    5,156
    inb4 they move to this shit to spam and I lose a post count. Fuck y'all don't make me lost a post count

    P.S: Why is op not banned for raging and flaming?
    Last edited by Eternity; 08-07-2016 at 02:01 PM.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-07-2016)

  3. #92
    Walkyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zürcher Unterland
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
    Oops, what have I done
    You? You mean me. I have basically thrown a truck full of gasoline at the fire.

    Waiting for the Paragraph Arguement so I can say "TL;DR"
    When people say they have built their own PC.


  4. #93
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    413
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    inb4 they move to this shit to spam and I lose a post count. Fuck y'all don't make me lost a post count
    You're the only one caring for your post count.
    Last edited by Drama; 08-07-2016 at 02:11 PM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  5. #94
    Next's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,302
    Reputation
    359
    Thanks
    690
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
    You? You mean me. I have basically thrown a truck full of gasoline at the fire.

    Waiting for the Paragraph Arguement so I can say "TL;DR"
    Okay - how about we all constribued to this?
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Next For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-07-2016)

  7. #95
    Walkyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zürcher Unterland
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    P.S: Why is op not banned for raging and flaming?
    Yeah I'm wondering that myself.

    Just give it an hour, then you'll see the PROPER rage of a Mr. Lynda.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
    Okay - how about we all constribued to this?
    I'm good with that!
    Last edited by Walkyr; 08-07-2016 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Changed Dab to Mr. Lynda
    When people say they have built their own PC.


  8. #96
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,384
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    738
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This thread has turned to utter shit.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-07-2016)

  10. #97
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,999
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    inb4 they move to this shit to spam and I lose a post count. Fuck y'all don't make me lost a post count

    P.S: Why is op not banned for raging and flaming?
    Because I'm not flaming, nor am I raging. Everyone else is at me lol.

    Also lunatic has been spamming my channel and shitposting all over the place. IF anyone is to be banned I'd say its him and whomever else has been trolling the debate section with logical fallacies.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    This thread has turned to utter shit.
    If you cared about content, this is a pretty good thread. Just won like 12 petty arguments all at the same time because I apply logic.

  11. #98
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    413
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Because I'm not flaming, nor am I raging. Everyone else is at me lol.

    Also lunatic has been spamming my channel and shitposting all over the place. IF anyone is to be banned I'd say its him and whomever else has been trolling the debate section with logical fallacies.

    - - - Updated - - -



    If you cared about content, this is a pretty good thread. Just won like 12 petty arguments all at the same time because I apply logic.
    You sure you did? scroll up please and read what has gone on, man there's over 5 people who completely shatted on your grill. I kinda feel bad now. sorry. LOL! RIP.

    What's your channel? Debate section? that's yours? you can't debate horse shit, for fucks sake you call yourself a debater and said last time your proof was based off what another dumb fuck user said. You could barely even reply back to it with anything revolving around the topic. You just kept telling people what they were arguing about. Lmao, you can't hold up for shit. Stick to the sprout channel little bud.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  12. #99
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,999
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,506
    Recap for this thread.

    Dab references Platos Republic to explain government.
    Dab explains how contractions work.
    Dab explains what prepositions are.
    Dab logically proves correcting grammar mistakes is not a personal attack.
    and much more!

  13. #100
    Walkyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zürcher Unterland
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Because I Apply Logic.
    A'ight, sorry Mr. Doc. Prof. Lynda. You're 'special', we know.
    When people say they have built their own PC.


  14. #101
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    413
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Recap for this thread.

    Dab references Platos Republic to explain government.
    Dab explains how contractions work.
    Dab explains what prepositions are.
    Dab logically proves correcting grammar mistakes is not a personal attack.
    and much more!
    Those are the 12 arguments? Lmao. Define argument.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

    Walkyr (08-07-2016)

  16. #102
    Walkyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zürcher Unterland
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Dab References Platos Republic To Explain Government.
    Dab Explains How Contractions Work.
    Dab Explains What Prepositions Are.
    Dab Logically Proves Correcting Grammar Mistakes Is Not A Personal Attack.
    And Much More!
    The more stuff you explain, the more you fit into Lynda.com....seriously, you should cut that out.
    When people say they have built their own PC.


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkyr For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-07-2016)

  18. #103
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,999
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    You sure you did? scroll up please and read what has gone on, man there's over 5 people who completely shatted on your grill.
    I proved your misunderstanding of grammar correction is not an attack on your person.

    Who shitted on me again? I just pissed on you plebs from a height so high you thought Dave had diarrhea.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
    The more stuff you explain, the more you fit into Lynda.com....seriously, you should cut that out.
    I'll stick to educating members on MPGH about basic grammar and politics, thanks.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Those are the 12 arguments? Lmao. Define argument.
    Yep, go back and read every post if you care so much. You want to analyze my post and claim I didn't have any arguments, then go back and look for your self. Of course you wont, because you've lost every argument you've tried to make against me pleb.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
    A'ight, sorry Mr. Doc. Prof. Lynda. You're 'special', we know.
    lmao I'm special for using common sense? There is a lot of people here who agree with me, they just don't care to engage in all this cuckary.

    To emphasis that last part, I've went to actual trump rallies and did exactly what I'm doing here. The only difference is I actually tried to convince groups of people, just by appealing to their sense of ignorance like trump does. Not specifically to hillary, but I've damn sure made a lot of people change their vote from trump. I'd like to take credit for the 15% mark Gary Johnson or jill stein will meet.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-07-2016 at 03:21 PM.

  19. #104
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    413
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I proved your misunderstanding of grammar correction is not an attack on your person.

    Who shitted on me again? I just pissed on you plebs from a height so high you thought Dave had diarrhea.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'll stick to educating members on MPGH about basic grammar and politics, thanks.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yep, go back and read every post if you care so much. You want to analyze my post and claim I didn't have any arguments, then go back and look for your self. Of course you wont, because you've lost every argument you've tried to make against me pleb.
    Mmmmm. You deteremine what is and is not a personal attack to one another. You're a stupid shit for telling people how and what they feel. You just got trolled and shitted on, you already were fucked over, we just kept pissing you off more and more.

    "didn't understand what you taught me I still don't youre under YOUR SHIT oh god Tourette's are getting effected with it. Did it work? I know how to use it now? Thanks mr. Dab I get A+ yes"

    Man you really got made fun of lmao. I really do feel bad about that one. Squad fucked with your tiny head.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Yep, Go Back And Read Every Post If You Care So Much. You Want To Analyze My Post And Claim I Didn't Have Any Arguments, Then Go Back And Look For Your Self. Of Course You Wont, Because You've Lost Every Argument You've Tried To Make Against Me Pleb.
    I did, damn we fucked you. LOL!!!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    There Is A Lot Of People Here Who Agree With Me,
    Where they at though? you didn't even get one Thanks. LMAO
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  20. #105
    Walkyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zürcher Unterland
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Lmao I'm Special For Using Common Sense? There Is A Lot Of People Here Who Agree With Me, They Just Don't Care To Engage In All This Cuckary.
    You're special for even making this thread over some random bullshit that has happened. If there are some people who don't use logic you go on a full out warfare of cries and other shit.

    For all I know you may be still mad over having the knowledge that your setup of the R9 380 was absolute horseshit and that Mystical's setup beats yours by a fair bit. Before you say "Show Graphs" and pull up all kinds of data you're pulling from the Internet, let me tell you that. You aren't allowed to trust data on the internet. You have to TEST that stuff. And I saw and felt with games how it was better. Especially with that noise and power draw. My onion is happy when I'm on the Green Side.
    When people say they have built their own PC.


Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why are people stupid? (or me)
    By DavidNS in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 10:57 PM
  2. Are people that stupid?
    By Doc in forum General
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 09:15 PM
  3. Why are people retarded?
    By BanMeMoaRMisterThunder! in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 02:44 PM
  4. why are people so hateful toward Islam?
    By Sicknature in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 11:33 PM
  5. Why are people so desperate for money?
    By Henry Chang in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 10:43 AM