Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Mmmmm. You deteremine what is and is not a personal attack to one another. You're a stupid shit for telling people how and what they feel. You just got trolled and shitted on, you already were fucked over, we just kept pissing you off more and more.

"didn't understand what you taught me I still don't youre under YOUR SHIT oh god Tourette's are getting effected with it. Did it work? I know how to use it now? Thanks mr. Dab I get A+ yes"

Man you really got made fun of lmao. I really do feel bad about that one. Squad fucked with your tiny head.

I did, damn we fucked you. LOL!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Where they at though? you didn't even get one Thanks. LMAO
    where did you get I'm telling people how or what they feel? I'm guessing you misunderstood something again.

I specified correcting your grammar, is in no way shape or form an attack on your character. An attack requires an aggressive action towards someone, I did not make an aggressive action towards you by teaching you proper grammar. I am educating you pleb, please learn you are wrong and I am right. Acknowledge it, accept it, and quit with the strawmans.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Wait, was this thread made with a propose to debate on something? If that is correct then why the hell is it in the General category? Shouldn't it be in the "debates" ... If you don't want people to hate you, you should refer yourself making threads in wrong places - that might help your case* a bit more... Wouldn't it?
    Last edited by CaseSensitive; 08-07-2016 at 04:31 PM.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    People are just too caught up in their believes, trump is racist.. blah blah blah. He's not, he wants to deport illegal immigrants. And stop the importation of refugees, I don't see the problem in that.
    Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.37 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZectixV1 For This Useful Post:

Drama (08-07-2016),Lunatic (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
    You're special for even making this thread over some random bullshit that has happened. If there are some people who don't use logic you go on a full out warfare of cries and other shit.

For all I know you may be still mad over having the knowledge that your setup of the R9 380 was absolute horseshit and that Mystical's setup beats yours by a fair bit. Before you say "Show Graphs" and pull up all kinds of data you're pulling from the Internet, let me tell you that. You aren't allowed to trust data on the internet. You have to TEST that stuff. And I saw and felt with games how it was better. Especially with that noise and power draw. My onion is happy when I'm on the Green Side.
    My PC build was virtually free, I was simply stating the R9 was more powerful because of it's architecture...

Also I'm addressing stupidity... If I don't who will? Do you want donald trump to be elected? Because I don't, he symbolizes what some of these people are saying. They honestly believe they are trolling, or even right. They are just making bamboos of them selfs lol, if I was a teacher and my student told me I was attacking his character by marking his answers as wrong, I would explain to the child just as I did drama that an attack requires aggression, I am simply and utterly flat out stating the facts and common sense here.

Sure I do go on the attack sometimes, but majority of the time I'm simply addressing the unsound arguments being made.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    where did you get I'm telling people how or what they feel? I'm guessing you misunderstood something again.

I specified correcting your grammar, is in no way shape or form an attack on your character. An attack requires an aggressive action towards someone, I did not make an aggressive action towards you by teaching you proper grammar. I am educating you pleb, please learn you are wrong and I am right. Acknowledge it, accept it, and quit with the strawmans.
    BAHABHAHBAHBAHBAHBHBAHABABAHBA omg lol.

Please understand that there's other ways to use a word instead of the main definition of it.

I'm fucking done with this load.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post
    People are just too caught up in their believes, trump is racist.. blah blah blah. He's not, he wants to deport illegal immigrants. And stop the importation of refugees, I don't see the problem in that.
    Many people do... I do not know or have a will to understand of what the hell is going on..
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Other Goals:
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CaseSensitive For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post
    The United States of America have taken in 0 syrian refugees as of right now. We are still debating whether we will let 15000 enter in the next year.

Illegal Immigration is the same problem as refugees, both are simply immigration of human beings from one place to another. To resolve this issue for the future we must fix the governments down below us. Specifically in central america.

The problem with disallowing human beings in need of refugee is it's immoral and it's not about what it does to them, it's about what it does to us as a country and society. If we deny people a better life, how can we expect our selfs to have better lifes. The goal of humanity is to ensure our survival for the next century. You may see people as a threat, but each person has the potential for greatness.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Many people do... I do not know or have a will to understand of what the hell is going on..
    Trump is stupid, I don't believe he's racist as much as he is genuinely stupid due to being inside a smaller bubble than Hillary has been in.

- - - Updated - - -

BAHABHAHBAHBAHBAHBHBAHABABAHBA omg lol.

Please understand that there's other ways to use a word instead of the main definition of it.

I'm fucking done with this load.
    I believe that's called a circular definition. Google it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    The United States Of America Have Taken In 0 Syrian Refugees As Of Right Now.
    Yea, so fuck off and let that number stay at 0 please. Fuck you, fuck them, it's not my problem.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Drama (08-07-2016),[MPGH]ZectixV1 (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Where they at though? you didn't even get one Thanks. LMAO
    I said they'd rather not engage in this cuckary. Also a few people liked my earlier posts, again this issue for you seems to be a lack of information.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    My PC Build Was Virtually Free, I Was Simply Stating The R9 Was More Powerful Because Of It's Architecture...
    A architecture doesn't mean jackshit. You can have a GP102 and it can be as strong as a GTX 480 by getting only 6-Pin Power and having not enough CUDA Cores and/or GRAM

Do You Want Donald Trump To Be Elected? Because I Don't, He Symbolizes What Some Of These People Are Saying. They Honestly Believe They Are Trolling, Or Even Right.
    How the hell do I know? I'm not a US Citizen. I don't have to put up with that shit. We have 8 Parties here and we can go on without any problem.

They Are Just Making Bamboos Of Them Selfs Lol, If I Was A Teacher And My Student Told Me I Was Attacking His Character By Marking His Answers As Wrong, I Would Explain To The Child Just As I Did Drama That An Attack Requires Aggression, I Am Simply And Utterly Flat Out Stating The Facts And Common Sense Here.
    It doesn't require aggression. Switzerland 'attacked' Lichtenstein but didn't mean any aggressive matters, they just lost track of where they had to go.
    When people say they have built their own PC.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkyr For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I Believe That's Called A Circular Definition. Google It.
    Or just paste what you found here. Thanks.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Trump is stupid, I don't believe he's racist as much as he is genuinely stupid due to being inside a smaller bubble than Hillary has been in.
    I wouldn't say that Trump is stupid, because he currently owns the election like a bomb.. Being in a "stupid" bubble as you call it makes me certainly laugh inside.... Banning or exporting illegal immigrants is actually a great idea, because if you want to live in the country, then you must come here legally not illegally, if that is stupid in your mind, then I have nothing further to add up or discuss about this manner with you, because each time you reply to a political stuff, I keep visualizing how stupid you sound..
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Other Goals:
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

17. The Following User Says Thank You to CaseSensitive For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Yea, so fuck off and let that number stay at 0 please. Fuck you, fuck them, it's not my problem.
    I wish Switzerland would be as good with those numbers as the US
    When people say they have built their own PC.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkyr For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I said they'd rather not engage in this cuckary. Also a few people liked my earlier posts, again this issue for you seems to be a lack of information.
    You can't even determine what way i used "attack" in. Yeah i lack information.

I'm out of this thread. Later. Can careless for your bullshit reply.

You got shat on twice now.

Trolled and shat on. fucking EZPZ. Head back to your channel.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

In bengazii the US embassy was attacked, companies in Libya are like fuck this we're out of here. The country became a failed state afterwards.

Oh gee willikers, I wonder who could of prevented that from happening. Oh right, the secretary of state at the time, who just so happens to be American... you know, just by chance.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't even determine what way i used "attack" in. Yeah i lack information.

I'm out of this thread. Later. Can careless for your bullshit reply.

You got shat on twice now.

Trolled and shat on. fucking EZPZ. Head back to your channel.
    The word you're looking for is context... in what context you used the word attack....

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast