Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 121 to 134 of 134
  1. #121
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,016
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,879
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    In bengazii the US embassy was attacked, companies in Libya are like fuck this we're out of here. The country became a failed state afterwards.


    Oh gee willikers, I wonder who could of prevented that from happening. Oh right, the secretary of state at the time, who just so happens to be American... you know, just by chance.
    Yea and that person is whom you are voting for our next president, idiot.

  2. #122
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,756
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,076
    Also, what context could it have been, and what post are you talking about. You argued your grammar mistakes are on behalf of "just the way you are", and by correcting your grammar mistakes I am making an attack on your person.

    Do you understand?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Yea and that person is whom you are voting for our next president, idiot.
    Nope, don't got to. (live up north)

    I'm going to raise the independent turn out for whomever to 15%, even if we get the conservative.

  3. #123
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,016
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,879
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Also, what context could it have been, and what post are you talking about. You argued your grammar mistakes are on behalf of "just the way you are", and by correcting your grammar mistakes I am making an attack on your person.

    Do you understand?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Nope, don't got to. (live up north)

    I'm going to raise the independent turn out for whomever to 15%, even if we get the conservative.
    Whatever you say bud, Trump already won.

  4. #124
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,756
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Whatever you say bud, Trump already won.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...lls/president/

    - - - Updated - - -

    Trump already lost sorry

    Edit: YOU should vote Gary Johnson since trump wont win. You are more independent after all right? You're conservative too, seems like a match made in heaven for you. Stop being a trump zealot.

  5. #125
    CaseSensitive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,919
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    661
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Dab1996426 If I was you, I would stop because you are literally digging yourself a bigger hole, and I know you wouldn't like to have a bigger hole, unless you are a mole who lives underground anyway
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaseSensitive For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-07-2016),Walkyr (08-07-2016)

  7. #126
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,756
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
    @Dab1996426 If I was you, I would stop because you are literally digging yourself a bigger hole, and I know you wouldn't like to have a bigger hole, unless you are a mole who lives underground anyway
    Explain? Because I'm addressing an argument does not mean I'm falling for a troll. I'm doing it everytime for the sole reason of acknowledging the stupidity, and resolving it.

    It's up to people how they want to react, but I'm doing nothing but educating plebs. Just by seeing me refute your argument you are exposed to a level of intellect that otherwise may have never existed.

    Please, let me do my thing.

  8. #127
    CaseSensitive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,919
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    661
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Explain? Because I'm addressing an argument does not mean I'm falling for a troll. I'm doing it everytime for the sole reason of acknowledging the stupidity, and resolving it.

    It's up to people how they want to react, but I'm doing nothing but educating plebs. Just by seeing me refute your argument you are exposed to a level of intellect that otherwise may have never existed.

    Please, let me do my thing.
    You will never be able to solve anyone's stupidity - as you, you should know or be aware of such things, but what is very stupid is to make this thread in wrong category, why? Well here is a quite easy answer, this whole thread one way or another sounds like a big debate. You're not "refuting" my arguments, since I'm not in this argument, you, @Drama, @Lunatic and @Walkyr are - therefore you can leave me out on this "Debate" of yours.. And I'm not a pleb, cos illegal immigrants are stupid and nobody needs them.

    Unless you want your country by destroyed by those immigrants, then by my wild quest.. I may not be an American, but if I was I would vote for Trump, because he wants to keep illegal immigrants out of the country, which is what all countries should do, and export them out of their country because they have entered the country without any legal documents therefore they shouldn't be allowed to live in the country in any term or form...

    Edit: I have wasted enough time on this thread in a troll vise, and in all of seriousness, its 1:14 AM and I need to sleep because for one, I have a work tomorrow, unlike you pleb who will *probably* have enough time to argue, keep your useless debate alive... Good night and good luck.
    Last edited by CaseSensitive; 08-07-2016 at 05:15 PM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  9. #128
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    977
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    I don't understand, you talked shit about my laziness but then you used "triggering" to define your annoyance
    I wasn't referring to your use of "your" instead of "you're" as annoying. It was "triggering" me because it just shows the level of intelligence you have. I'm not saying I haven't misused your or you're before, but to do it multiple times in the same sentence shows me that you are either completely oblivious, an idiot, or both.

  10. #129
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,756
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    You will never be able to solve anyone's stupidity - as you, you should know or be aware of such things, but what is very stupid is to make this thread in wrong category, why? Well here is a quite easy answer, this whole thread one way or another sounds like a big debate. You're not "refuting" my arguments, since I'm not in this argument, you, @Drama, @Lunatic and @Walkyr are - therefore you can leave me out on this "Debate" of yours.. And I'm not a pleb, cos illegal immigrants are stupid and nobody needs them.

    Unless you want your country by destroyed by those immigrants, then by my wild quest.. I may not be an American, but if I was I would vote for Trump, because he wants to keep illegal immigrants out of the country, which is what all countries should do, and export them out of their country because they have entered the country without any legal documents therefore they shouldn't be allowed to live in the country in any term or form...

    Edit: I have wasted enough time on this thread in a troll vise, and in all of seriousness, its 1:14 AM and I need to sleep because for one, I have a work tomorrow, unlike you pleb who will *probably* have enough time to argue, keep your useless debate alive... Good night and good luck.
    It's a matter of regulation, Illegal immigrants are all of our problems. If you kill your self you're taking a piece of all of us with you. Everyone is apart of the story, just like you're apart of this debate now.

  11. #130
    CaseSensitive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,919
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    661
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's a matter of regulation, Illegal immigrants are all of our problems. If you kill your self you're taking a piece of all of us with you. Everyone is apart of the story, just like you're apart of this debate now.
    Please refrain in quoting me.. I'm not apart of a debate which is created in a wrong category - and no, if I killed myself then the only piece I would take from anyone is my family and my future, it has no involvement with random people such as yourself...

    Not to mention, I'm pretty sure you were the one who had taught basics of English to @Drama, then how wouldn't you know that spelling "your self" is spelled together not apart, but then again it's how you self-taught yourself to use the word, there is no incorrect ways of going with English and its grammar, there are problems, we all are coexisting, we all have grammatical problems, you and I aren't expectation. Anyways like I said I have no time for such pointless garbage such as this thread has become. I have life to work on and succeed in it.

    Yes, illegal immigrants are problem in every country.
    Last edited by CaseSensitive; 08-07-2016 at 05:25 PM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  12. #131
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,756
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    Please refrain in quoting me.. I'm not apart of a debate which is created in a wrong category - and no, if I killed myself then the only piece I would take from anyone is my family and my future, it has no involvement with random people such as yourself...

    Not to mention, I'm pretty sure you were the one who had taught basics of English to @Drama, then how wouldn't you know that spelling "your self" is spelled together not apart, but then again it's how you self-taught yourself to use the word, there is no incorrect ways of going with English and its grammar, there are problems, we all are coexisting, we all have grammatical problems, you and I aren't expectation. Anyways like I said I have no time for such pointless garbage such as this thread has become. I have life to work on and succeed in it.

    Yes, illegal immigrants are problem in every country.
    This thread in it's self is not a debate whether people are stupid, it's a GENERAL question.

    No, every person you ever met, the country, the places you spend money, the places you go, everything about your value as a human being will be lost to the world... Good way to be too analytical and make a devastatingly inaccurate philosophy.

    Also I never claimed to be an expert at anything, people just assumed on their own I was intending to be grammatically correct. However there is one thing I am an expert at: When I said "your self" I was literally referring to your "self", as in the inner you. I was making almost a sort of poetical analogy off the vocalization of my sentence. You can kill your "self" by working a dead end job your entire life, you could kill your "self" by selling out your personal beliefs for material gains. Do you see what I'm doing?

  13. #132
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,608
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    I wasn't referring to your use of "your" instead of "you're" as annoying. It was "triggering" me because it just shows the level of intelligence you have. I'm not saying I haven't misused your or you're before, but to do it multiple times in the same sentence shows me that you are either completely oblivious, an idiot, or both.
    I've already told ya i was on my phone lol? i was just to lazy to actually do any correct grammar. Kinda just let my phone do its thing if it's wrong. But it doesn't correct certain things. If you wanna help me fix that, let me know. I have a iPhone 6+. Thanks
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  14. #133
    Gaar Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,496
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadableWig9 View Post
    I know right?

    I mean, people even capitalize the first letter of every word, it's outrageous!
    You know that's because it's a perk of being a CS right? retard.
    Gaar is a fuckboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.

  15. #134
    FatAssHacker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who's asking?
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    If members on this site can't step their logic up, I'm going to have to refrain from attacking everyone and their mother over trivialities.
    That's probably why you're a CS



    SUMO FORCE SKINNY BITCHES!!!

    JOIN NOW!


    Me diving to the pool!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAssHacker123 For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-09-2016)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Similar Threads

  1. Why are people stupid? (or me)
    By DavidNS in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 11:57 PM
  2. Are people that stupid?
    By Doc in forum General
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 10:15 PM
  3. Why are people retarded?
    By BanMeMoaRMisterThunder! in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 03:44 PM
  4. why are people so hateful toward Islam?
    By Sicknature in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 12:33 AM
  5. Why are people so desperate for money?
    By Henry Chang in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 11:43 AM