Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 134
  1. #1
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,999
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,509

    Why are people so stupid?

    For example, I provide evidence supporting the refutation of trumps networth. In attempts to be argued with, it is brought up "it doesn't matter, you're worth than trump is". That line of thinking is only the elitist controlling the nation have a say so in politics, ie the rich/powerful making the decisions.

    Not the most ignorant or stupid thing I've heard, but a random member posting several times with this illogical crap is just ridiculous. There is a significant difference from trolling out of lack of interest, and trolling out of genuine ignorance. Trolling in it's self is an art, something that you must craft constructively. When shitted out with ignorance and not a shred of "winning", it's literally just shitposting. The word shitposting has came to mean more significance than it has negativity or irrelevance sadly. So with that being said, it's absolute and utter stupidity. Something I believe should be a permanent bannable offense. Complete and utter disregard for common sense, in replace of irrelevant ignorant conclusions.

    There is no excuse for this. It is simply childish and a lack of realism. I'm used to clever insults, trolls, what have you. But seeing children go full retarded is just sickening.

    Sorry I have to get this out there.

    - - - Updated - - -

    If members on this site can't step their logic up, I'm going to have to refrain from attacking everyone and their mother over trivialities.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab1996426 For This Useful Post:

    Vice (08-07-2016)

  3. #2
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lux's heart
    Posts
    5,791
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    okay. bye.
    #2short
    Subscribe my channel
    Its about League of Legends

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3e...VUjViCRban4Axw

    I really appreciate if you guys subscribe


  4. #3
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,999
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post
    okay. bye.
    #2short
    Not leaving because a good portion of people, especially the non-plebs understand common sense.

    Unlike you apparently for simply saying good bye

    Elaboration: MPGH is too stupid to have intellectuals so you tell them to leave? Sorry, but that's not true. foh.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab1996426 For This Useful Post:

    Zuhrain (08-06-2016)

  6. #4
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,871
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    599
    My Mood
    Twisted
    More money more power simple as that, who would you listen to? That bum in the corner jacking off to a bagel or that guy in a gucci suit driving a Ferrari.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Xiolest For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-06-2016)

  8. #5
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,999
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
    More money more power simple as that, who would you listen to? That bum in the corner jacking off to a bagel or that guy in a gucci suit driving a Ferrari.
    That's not entirely true go back a few hundred years, our country only exists as it is because that is not true. We were out numbered, our armed, out financed, everything about americans were PEASANT not even pleb level compared to Europe. It is only because of the French intervention and our moral resolve that we became the nation we are today. Our founding principles are on that of liberal views. The US constitution was written by liberals, not conservatives. There is fundamental reasons why we can change the constitution, why our founding fathers intended our country to be ever-evolving, and numerous reasons why we are center left as a majority today.

    Human beings care about each other, and more than anything humans feel entitled on behalf of the "little man" or rather the underdog, lesser in power, the pleb, the peasant, the average american. The reason why we are center left is because majority of people give a damn about human life. That's what this boils down to, the dignity and integrity of a single human life. That's the reason why we are who we are, the driving reason behind mostly/all conservative decisions to protect our country from the world (Example, Cuba, Iran, Russia, you name it) is this fundamental moral resolve. We are the GREATEST COUNTRY in human history and especially as of this time. I could argue this irrefutable fact endlessly, the United States of America is seen as the strongest progressive country in terms of freedom in the world. Coming to this capitalistic country, you have the opportunity to become a million air just by manipulating people to the best of your advantage

  9. #6
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,430
    Reputation
    1810
    Thanks
    5,156
    People are stupid because they are not smart.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ace (08-07-2016),Aura (08-07-2016),Lunatic (08-06-2016),sobravechinkyboi (08-07-2016),Xiolest (08-07-2016)

  11. #7
    Lynzm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a world where everyone is Premium
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    That's not entirely true go back a few hundred years, our country only exists as it is because that is not true. We were out numbered, our armed, out financed, everything about americans were PEASANT not even pleb level compared to Europe. It is only because of the French intervention and our moral resolve that we became the nation we are today. Our founding principles are on that of liberal views. The US constitution was written by liberals, not conservatives. There is fundamental reasons why we can change the constitution, why our founding fathers intended our country to be ever-evolving, and numerous reasons why we are center left as a majority today.

    Human beings care about each other, and more than anything humans feel entitled on behalf of the "little man" or rather the underdog, lesser in power, the pleb, the peasant, the average american. The reason why we are center left is because majority of people give a damn about human life. That's what this boils down to, the dignity and integrity of a single human life. That's the reason why we are who we are, the driving reason behind mostly/all conservative decisions to protect our country from the world (Example, Cuba, Iran, Russia, you name it) is this fundamental moral resolve. We are the GREATEST COUNTRY in human history and especially as of this time. I could argue this irrefutable fact endlessly, the United States of America is seen as the strongest progressive country in terms of freedom in the world. Coming to this capitalistic country, you have the opportunity to become a million air just by manipulating people to the best of your advantage
    Some much to read.... I don't wanna read it
    When my gifs go down


  12. #8
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HAIL TRUMP!
    Posts
    4,100
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,915
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    People are stupid because they are not smart.
    Slow clap

  13. #9
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,384
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    738
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I've noticed a lot of people on here (mostly in the debate section) are willfully ignorant on a lot of subjects and refuse to be told that their opinion is wrong, even when provided with proof as to why their opinion is wrong and should be changed. I've stopped trying to debate with most people that I have in the past on here because they would rather use personal attacks when their opinion is challenged than have a proper debate.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    TheSuperSage (08-07-2016)

  15. #10
    Trol553's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,321
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    637
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    People are stupid because they are not smart.
    Keeping your quote

    Reputation and things for sale
    CS:GO Commends | Vouches | CS:GO Accounts

    Contact
    PM | VM

    Skype : ElegantMouse


  16. #11
    ReadableWig9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    780
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I know right?

    I mean, people even capitalize the first letter of every word, it's outrageous!

  17. #12
    olympicwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    129
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Off topic.. how come you start every word with a capital letter? Actually I get what you are saying. I do think that Trump will win as your average American (particularly MidWest/South) would support him. Especially if we see some more terrorists acts committed against the West coming to the election.

  18. #13
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    3,576
    Reputation
    925
    Thanks
    1,109
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    That's not entirely true go back a few hundred years, our country only exists as it is because that is not true. We were out numbered, our armed, out financed, everything about americans were PEASANT not even pleb level compared to Europe. It is only because of the French intervention and our moral resolve that we became the nation we are today. Our founding principles are on that of liberal views. The US constitution was written by liberals, not conservatives. There is fundamental reasons why we can change the constitution, why our founding fathers intended our country to be ever-evolving, and numerous reasons why we are center left as a majority today.

    Human beings care about each other, and more than anything humans feel entitled on behalf of the "little man" or rather the underdog, lesser in power, the pleb, the peasant, the average american. The reason why we are center left is because majority of people give a damn about human life. That's what this boils down to, the dignity and integrity of a single human life. That's the reason why we are who we are, the driving reason behind mostly/all conservative decisions to protect our country from the world (Example, Cuba, Iran, Russia, you name it) is this fundamental moral resolve. We are the GREATEST COUNTRY in human history and especially as of this time. I could argue this irrefutable fact endlessly, the United States of America is seen as the strongest progressive country in terms of freedom in the world. Coming to this capitalistic country, you have the opportunity to become a million air just by manipulating people to the best of your advantage
    Human beings care about each other
    The foundation of North America is built on land soaked with the blood of 50-100 million Aboriginal peoples, spilt by our "founding fathers". Do humans really care about each other?

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh
    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

  19. #14
    GunerLow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my mums house
    Posts
    213
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    The foundation of North America is built on land soaked with the blood of 50-100 million Aboriginal peoples, spilt by our "founding fathers". Do humans really care about each other?
    aborigines are Australian . And all animals kill each other , humans just have morals

  20. #15
    Next's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,301
    Reputation
    359
    Thanks
    690
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Not leaving because a good portion of people, especially the non-plebs understand common sense.

    Unlike you apparently for simply saying good bye

    Elaboration: MPGH is too stupid to have intellectuals so you tell them to leave? Sorry, but that's not true. foh.
    Let me elaborate on this, if MPGH is too stupid, then why are you part of the community which is STUPID? Right now you're claiming the site is stupid not the community, so sir excuse me but you are stupid right now @Drama
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why are people stupid? (or me)
    By DavidNS in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 10:57 PM
  2. Are people that stupid?
    By Doc in forum General
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 09:15 PM
  3. Why are people retarded?
    By BanMeMoaRMisterThunder! in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 02:44 PM
  4. why are people so hateful toward Islam?
    By Sicknature in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 11:33 PM
  5. Why are people so desperate for money?
    By Henry Chang in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 10:43 AM