Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27,192
    Reputation
    3991
    Thanks
    5,483
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    No, I am judging him based on what you said.
    People have their own preferences and I will not attempt to change your opinion

    However, it is better than keeping no promises, and raising taxes for no reason.
    Away from April 27 - May 22
    "Most of my notifications will be off at that time except for PMs.
    I will try my best to get back to my PMs ASAP, but it will most likely be after my vacation.
    Other GMs you can contact [MPGH]Flengo, [MPGH]Hero, [MPGH]Hunter, [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    "

    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help or have questions that are MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.
    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | Main MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Add me on MPGH to Private Message me


    Global Moderator since October 2nd, 2016

    My Past History on MPGH

    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  2. #17
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,077
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,648
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post


    Name one politician that kept ALL his promises, please
    Jesus Christ.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


    People have their own preferences and I will not attempt to change your opinion

    However, it is better than keeping no promises, and raising taxes for no reason.
    Who are you referring to? There is every reason to increase taxes across the board and lessen the virtual impact of taxes on the working class and small businesses. You can cut taxes and increase them at the same time, the only problem is conservatives are too stupid to realize Big Business can't run Government properly. You end up with a gilded age like we're basically in now.

  3. #18
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27,192
    Reputation
    3991
    Thanks
    5,483
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Jesus Christ.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Who are you referring to? There is every reason to increase taxes across the board and lessen the virtual impact of taxes on the working class and small businesses. You can cut taxes and increase them at the same time, the only problem is conservatives are too stupid to realize Big Business can't run Government properly. You end up with a gilded age like we're basically in now.
    Going to bold what I said.
    "and raising taxes for no reason."

    I didn't say for a reason.
    Away from April 27 - May 22
    "Most of my notifications will be off at that time except for PMs.
    I will try my best to get back to my PMs ASAP, but it will most likely be after my vacation.
    Other GMs you can contact [MPGH]Flengo, [MPGH]Hero, [MPGH]Hunter, [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    "

    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help or have questions that are MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.
    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | Main MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Add me on MPGH to Private Message me


    Global Moderator since October 2nd, 2016

    My Past History on MPGH

    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  4. #19
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,077
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


    Going to bold what I said.
    "and raising taxes for no reason."

    I didn't say for a reason.

    Who are you referring to?


    There is every reason to increase taxes across the board and lessen the virtual impact of taxes on the working class and small businesses. You can cut taxes and increase them at the same time, the only problem is conservatives are too stupid to realize Big Business can't run Government properly. You end up with a gilded age like we're basically in now.

    Should we continue the loop?

  5. #20
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27,192
    Reputation
    3991
    Thanks
    5,483
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post

    Who are you referring to?


    There is every reason to increase taxes across the board and lessen the virtual impact of taxes on the working class and small businesses. You can cut taxes and increase them at the same time, the only problem is conservatives are too stupid to realize Big Business can't run Government properly. You end up with a gilded age like we're basically in now.

    Should we continue the loop?
    I wasn't referring to anyone.
    It was an example.

    "There Is Every Reason To Increase Taxes Across The Board And Lessen The Virtual Impact Of Taxes On The Working Class And Small Businesses. You Can Cut Taxes And Increase Them At The Same Time, The Only Problem Is Conservatives Are Too Stupid To Realize Big Business Can't Run Government Properly. You End Up With A Gilded Age Like We're Basically In Now."

    You do realize the political system in your country is different than the political system in Canada right?
    You, earlier put a bold on my "some".

    I did not disagree with your statement because there are valid reasons to increase taxes. If it is for the greater causes, then yes why not?
    The taxes here in Ontario, Canada are higher than a lot of other places across Canada, and in the United States.
    "If there were 0 taxes, then the government would not have sufficient money to support health care, etc."

    "Should We Continue The Loop?"
    That sounds like you are provoking some kind of argument and hidden intentions for some kind of fight.
    If that is the case, then the conversation ends here cause I have no intention to hate on you, or continue a certain fight.

    Also, before you blame on Conservatives, the Federal government in Canada is the Liberal Party.
    Also, before you blame on Conservatives, the Provincial party in Ontario is the Liberal Party.
    Away from April 27 - May 22
    "Most of my notifications will be off at that time except for PMs.
    I will try my best to get back to my PMs ASAP, but it will most likely be after my vacation.
    Other GMs you can contact [MPGH]Flengo, [MPGH]Hero, [MPGH]Hunter, [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    "

    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help or have questions that are MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.
    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | Main MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Add me on MPGH to Private Message me


    Global Moderator since October 2nd, 2016

    My Past History on MPGH

    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  6. #21
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,543
    Reputation
    1810
    Thanks
    5,210
    Don't give a flying fuckkkkkkk cause he is not a mayor anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  7. #22
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,077
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


    I wasn't referring to anyone.
    It was an example.

    "There Is Every Reason To Increase Taxes Across The Board And Lessen The Virtual Impact Of Taxes On The Working Class And Small Businesses. You Can Cut Taxes And Increase Them At The Same Time, The Only Problem Is Conservatives Are Too Stupid To Realize Big Business Can't Run Government Properly. You End Up With A Gilded Age Like We're Basically In Now."

    You do realize the political system in your country is different than the political system in Canada right?
    You, earlier put a bold on my "some".

    I did not disagree with your statement because there are valid reasons to increase taxes. If it is for the greater causes, then yes why not?
    The taxes here in Ontario, Canada are higher than a lot of other places across Canada, and in the United States.
    "If there were 0 taxes, then the government would not have sufficient money to support health care, etc."

    "Should We Continue The Loop?"
    That sounds like you are provoking some kind of argument and hidden intentions for some kind of fight.
    If that is the case, then the conversation ends here cause I have no intention to hate on you, or continue a certain fight.

    Also, before you blame on Conservatives, the Federal government in Canada is the Liberal Party.
    Also, before you blame on Conservatives, the Provincial party in Ontario is the Liberal Party.
    Conservatives are by far majority of the reason for the problems in the world.




    I got about a dozen centuries of historical evidence supporting the FACT conservatism is a plague on humanity.

  8. #23
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27,192
    Reputation
    3991
    Thanks
    5,483
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Conservatives are by far majority of the reason for the problems in the world.




    I got about a dozen centuries of historical evidence supporting the FACT conservatism is a plague on humanity.
    That has no relevance to anything that I said in the beginning. Now you are just making your own claims on conservatives.

    I do have to point out that Mayors here in Toronto are not representing any political party.

    Since you're making claims on conservatives, the current Toronto mayor was the Leader of the Conservative Party in Ontario.
    Having said that, the Conservative Party in Ontario is technically promoting liberalism more.
    The former Mayor, Rob Ford was not a part of any political party.
    Away from April 27 - May 22
    "Most of my notifications will be off at that time except for PMs.
    I will try my best to get back to my PMs ASAP, but it will most likely be after my vacation.
    Other GMs you can contact [MPGH]Flengo, [MPGH]Hero, [MPGH]Hunter, [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    "

    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help or have questions that are MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.
    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | Main MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Add me on MPGH to Private Message me


    Global Moderator since October 2nd, 2016

    My Past History on MPGH

    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  9. #24
    olympicwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,728
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    129
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Those Canadians ..hahaha

  10. #25
    Trol553's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,350
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    676
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post


    He's dead.
    Youre kidding ?

    Found that youre not he died because of cancer. RIP
    Last edited by Trol553; 08-12-2016 at 01:52 AM.

    Reputation and things for sale
    CS:GO Commends | Vouches | CS:GO Accounts

    Contact
    PM | VM

    Skype : ElegantMouse


  11. #26
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,641
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Chatty
    leave him alone that dude died

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiesa- For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Shadow (08-12-2016)

  13. #27
    FatAssHacker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who's asking?
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Hungover
    [B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post

    Jesus Christ


    You say keeping some of his promises is wrong in your ideology but then you mention jesus when I ask for a politician that kept all of his promises? You make no sense at all, stop spewing bullshit



    SUMO FORCE SKINNY BITCHES!!!

    JOIN NOW!


    Me diving to the pool!

  14. #28
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,307
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,451
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    Even though he smoked crack, he was a good mayor lol.
    He kept some of his promises and cut some taxes.
    Who gives a crap whatever he smokes.
    Our Prime Minister smokes marijuana.
    Pretty sure the term "its just a little crack" doesn't apply here. Crack is fucking not okay.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  15. #29
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27,192
    Reputation
    3991
    Thanks
    5,483
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    Pretty sure the term "its just a little crack" doesn't apply here. Crack is fucking not okay.
    "Of course it isn't a good image to display. I 100% disagree with whatever he did with his personal life, however, that is different to what he does politically. "

    Going to quote what I wrote to others earlier. I could care less whatever he smokes.
    No where did I say "it's just a little crack". I wrote "even though he smoked crack".
    If you smoke marijuana, or do whatever drugs, no one cares.
    If you treat me well, I will treat you well equally regardless of whatever shit you do.
    Away from April 27 - May 22
    "Most of my notifications will be off at that time except for PMs.
    I will try my best to get back to my PMs ASAP, but it will most likely be after my vacation.
    Other GMs you can contact [MPGH]Flengo, [MPGH]Hero, [MPGH]Hunter, [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    "

    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help or have questions that are MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.
    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | Main MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Add me on MPGH to Private Message me


    Global Moderator since October 2nd, 2016

    My Past History on MPGH

    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  16. #30
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,307
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,451
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


    "Of course it isn't a good image to display. I 100% disagree with whatever he did with his personal life, however, that is different to what he does politically. "

    Going to quote what I wrote to others earlier. I could care less whatever he smokes.
    No where did I say "it's just a little crack". I wrote "even though he smoked crack".
    If you smoke marijuana, or do whatever drugs, no one cares.
    If you treat me well, I will treat you well equally regardless of whatever shit you do.
    tbh I only read that first post and then quoted you. I didn't read any of the other ones cause I was really high. I'm really high now so if I offended you I'm sorry. I'm also too high to remember wtf I was talking about.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NEW VIDEO AT 2x speed! :) My first REAL video edit!
    By BBgunz in forum BlackLight Retribution Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2015, 05:43 PM
  2. AlterIWnet video with voice tutorial COD 6 crack multiplayer
    By kd9auu in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 07:55 AM
  3. The day Youtube started smoking crack.
    By AnonTyler in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 03:43 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 11:05 AM
  5. Hey Take a look at my Combat arms Fireteam video (My first "real" video)
    By snagg57 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 08:55 PM