Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Next's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,276
    Reputation
    359
    Thanks
    688
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


    Umm do you know what a VAC ban is? There's only 1 type of VAC ban. You cannot remove VAC bans. VAC detects unauthorized programs running currently, or in the background. You could have a cheat open for call of duty, and get VAC banned from Counter Strike (If you were currently playing that).

    Also, saying cheaters "are sad kiddo's anyways who have inability to play the game without cheats." is pretty damn ignorant. Myself, as well as a slew of other players don't cheat because we're bad, we cheat because you cry babies whine when we do. It's hilarious. I held a 2.7k/d with a record # of Nuclears and Unstoppables on PC Black Ops 2. Yet I have 3 VAC bans, all because I cheated hard core in Call of Duties. Where's your "sad kiddos" argument now?
    Yes, I very much know what VAC bans are, yes there is one type of Vac ban out there, I can't remove the VAC, but STEAM can in special occasions, so DO I look like some STEAM support who can remove a VAC ban from any profile? Its really rare when a VAC ban gets removed.

    What is very hilarious is that, when you get owned by a legit player, you start to cry and call them a cheating bitch, but when you legit cheat then what kind of response do you expect from players you salty cheating scum? No its not ignorant, what is ignorant however is getting owned 10 times in row by a legit player then get mad over it and then open your shitty cheat in a video game cos YOU clearly suck WITHOUT one..

    I've seen multiple cheats in CS:GO, I don't call them out, I report them instead, and if that is crying in your perspective, then you're just a loser like rest of people who cheat cos they get owned. That is my opinion, and if you carely bash on opinion of mines, then that means one thing. I hope you held your "record" of 2.7 k/d without cheats.. If not then I can laugh at you.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  2. #32
    Turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    RIGGED
    Posts
    2,921
    Reputation
    408
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post


    but your location ...?
    Sick ass roasting m8


  3. #33
    Zeint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,175
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    138
    My Mood
    Asleep
    haha ... if u dont want to get ban then dont hack



    ~Donate Me~
    BTC Address: 12FEcPipqmzEfpL9kLYSfkmCPgcFmLwBRb

    Paypal :








    MPGH History
    Joined : 06-13-2014
    Member Level 1 : 6-20-2014

     
    Total Post : 1337
    Thanks : 100 ()
    Rep : 11 ()
    Page Visitor : 1000 ()

     
    Total Post : 2000
    Thanks : 200
    Rep : 35
    Page Visitor : 2000

  4. #34
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,234
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,073
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


    Yes, I very much know what VAC bans are, yes there is one type of Vac ban out there, I can't remove the VAC, but STEAM can in special occasions, so DO I look like some STEAM support who can remove a VAC ban from any profile? Its really rare when a VAC ban gets removed.

    What is very hilarious is that, when you get owned by a legit player, you start to cry and call them a cheating bitch, but when you legit cheat then what kind of response do you expect from players you salty cheating scum? No its not ignorant, what is ignorant however is getting owned 10 times in row by a legit player then get mad over it and then open your shitty cheat in a video game cos YOU clearly suck WITHOUT one..

    I've seen multiple cheats in CS:GO, I don't call them out, I report them instead, and if that is crying in your perspective, then you're just a loser like rest of people who cheat cos they get owned. That is my opinion, and if you carely bash on opinion of mines, then that means one thing. I hope you held your "record" of 2.7 k/d without cheats.. If not then I can laugh at you.
    Damn, you sound pretty salty there buddy. Who pissed in your cheerios?

    I never "opened cheats" after getting owned? Not sure where you're getting that bullshit information. I either cheated, or I didn't. Simple as that.

    No need to get mad because people are better than you, with cheats, and without cheats.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  5. #35
    Next's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,276
    Reputation
    359
    Thanks
    688
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


    Damn, you sound pretty salty there buddy. Who pissed in your cheerios?

    I never "opened cheats" after getting owned? Not sure where you're getting that bullshit information. I either cheated, or I didn't. Simple as that.

    No need to get mad because people are better than you, with cheats, and without cheats.
    Then why would you reply? lol

    I'm not mad, but okay whatever you say... I can't be mad over some shitty children who can't play without cheats, cos we both know they're bad without them, but your opinion, good for you.
    Last edited by CaseSensitive; 08-13-2016 at 10:45 AM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  6. #36
    Paraly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    People that say dont use cheats when being on Multiplayer Game Hacking forum *facepalm*

  7. #37
    Athena's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    female
    Location
    6,235
    Posts
    2,752
    Reputation
    527
    Thanks
    2,013
    My Mood
    In Love
    Deserve a VAC ban.
    Please press +Rep and/or Thanks if I assisted you or was of service in any way.






    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

    -Buddha

  8. #38
    Sasuke Uchiha!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    1,421
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I purchase my hacks P2Cheat, the safe way around VAC (Depending on what you use, can't suggest any due to advertising I think?)
    "For me, revenge is everything, and failure is nothing."
    -Sasuke Uchiha

  9. #39
    Next's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,276
    Reputation
    359
    Thanks
    688
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
    People that say dont use cheats when being on Multiplayer Game Hacking forum *facepalm*
    Hacking site yes, but this is general, he put his complain in the general, what did you expect?
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. I just got VAC Banned and I want to know if it perma or time limit?
    By MikeyGSquad13 in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-15-2014, 04:51 PM
  2. Got VAC banned...
    By 321olos in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 06:28 PM
  3. [SOLVED] Ai got vac banned can i still play on alterIWnet now?
    By k0nthaar in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 06:18 AM
  4. Z8Games reduced the ban time to 3 days !
    By No-WaY-ouT in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 08:16 AM
  5. Poll: Who here got VAC banned?
    By joblo150 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 06:19 AM