Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    ZectixV1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,565
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    1,989
    My Mood
    Dead
    If black lives truly mattered to the know nothings who started this movement, they would have something to say about the fact that approximately 5,500 of the 6,095 black victims of homicide in 2014 were killed not by whites, or police men, but by other blacks. Instead, all they give us is a silent yawn with a raised middle finger. So from this point forward, Black Lives Matter will be called by its correct name, “Facts Don't Matter.”

    The members of Facts Don't Matter say their mission is to demand an immediate end to the murder of Black people by the hordes of racists who supposedly comprise our nation's police forces. They tell us that African Americans are a hunted and are an endangered species, mowed down by blue uniformed white sadists who are animated by bloodlust, bigotry, and dreams of genocide. But it actially turns out that of all the people who have been killed by police in the United States in recent years, about 42% were white, 20% were Hispanic, and 32% were black. Even as blacks committed nearly 39% of the types of serious crimes most likely to result in a violent confrontation with police. Last years results are typical: 494 whites and 258 blacks were killed by police. And what do the race obsessed agitators at Facts Don't Matter have to say about this? Nothing, Facts Don't Matter.
    Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.37 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀














     

    Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016









  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZectixV1 For This Useful Post:

    Cohen (08-15-2016),[MPGH]Cursed (08-15-2016),Lunatic (08-15-2016)

  3. #17
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,384
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    738
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I Can Provide Multiple Cases Of Police Shooting Blacks On The Basis They're Black. Look At My BLM Has A Point Thread, The Man Was Holding His Hands Up Laying On The Ground And When He Got Shot The Officer Said "I Don't Know Why I Shot".
    An idiot with a gun who got trigger happy =/= racism
    I haven't seen any proof that the man who did this did it out of racism.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Another Recent Case Of A Man Reaching For His ID Then The Cop Shot Him Thinking He Was Reachign For A Gun, The Cop Immediately Starts Cursing Realizing He Got Trigger Happy.
    If this is the thing, I heard about (could be something entirely different, though), the officer told the man not to reach for the thing he was about to reach for.



    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Then There Is The Famous Case Of The 12 Year Old Who Was Shot Within 5 Seconds Of Cops Arriving Because He Was Playing With A Beebee Gun.
    Was there any reason to believe this was out of racism and not another idiot with a gun?
    Also, is this the case where he reached for the BB gun instead of listening to the demands given to him by the police? If it is, the attorney for the boy's family said "This is not a black and white issue. This is a right and wrong issue."


    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You Can Try To Argue The Cops Were Justified, But The Fact Is They Shot Because These People Were Black. Again I Can Provide Evidence But My Internet Connection Is Busy Atm. Do You Have Any Proof Cops Across The Country Are Hesitating To Shoot Blacks When Given The Right To?
    Provide the evidence if you want whenever your internet is fine.
    Watch the video I linked in the last response, or you can look at the links in the description of the video.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-15-2016)

  5. #18
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,999
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    An idiot with a gun who got trigger happy =/= racism
    I haven't seen any proof that the man who did this did it out of racism.



    If this is the thing, I heard about (could be something entirely different, though), the officer told the man not to reach for the thing he was about to reach for.




    Was there any reason to believe this was out of racism and not another idiot with a gun?
    Also, is this the case where he reached for the BB gun instead of listening to the demands given to him by the police? If it is, the attorney for the boy's family said "This is not a black and white issue. This is a right and wrong issue."



    Provide the evidence if you want whenever your internet is fine.
    Watch the video I linked in the last response, or you can look at the links in the description of the video.
    You're terribly confused, I am not saying it is racist, I'm saying it's a racial issue. He was shot because HE IS BLACK. You already admitted being black is an inherit threat. That's the fact here, and it needs to change. Not just fixing our laws and regulations, but changing our perspective of black people.

  6. #19
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post
    If black lives truly mattered to the know nothings who started this movement, they would have something to say about the fact that approximately 5,500 of the 6,095 black victims of homicide in 2014 were killed not by whites, or police men, but by other blacks. Instead, all they give us is a silent yawn with a raised middle finger. So from this point forward, Black Lives Matter will be called by its correct name, “Facts Don't Matter.”

    The members of Facts Don't Matter say their mission is to demand an immediate end to the murder of Black people by the hordes of racists who supposedly comprise our nation's police forces. They tell us that African Americans are a hunted and are an endangered species, mowed down by blue uniformed white sadists who are animated by bloodlust, bigotry, and dreams of genocide. But it actially turns out that of all the people who have been killed by police in the United States in recent years, about 42% were white, 20% were Hispanic, and 32% were black. Even as blacks committed nearly 39% of the types of serious crimes most likely to result in a violent confrontation with police. Last years results are typical: 494 whites and 258 blacks were killed by police. And what do the race obsessed agitators at Facts Don't Matter have to say about this? Nothing, Facts Don't Matter.
    Although I do agree with the majority of you're post, if you really think Black on black crime isn't noticed or talked about in the Black community and if you really think there aren't extremely large groups trying to find a way to solve these problems then you're deluded.
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

  7. #20
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,384
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    738
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You're terribly confused, I am not saying it is racist, I'm saying it's a racial issue. He was shot because HE IS BLACK. You already admitted being black is an inherit threat. That's the fact here, and it needs to change. Not just fixing our laws and regulations, but changing our perspective of black people.
    Someone being shot and the pigmentation of their skin isn't a racial issue unless there is a correlation between the two. As far as I can tell, there isn't.

    Being black isn't an inherent threat itself, it depends on things like where you are and if the place is known to have a lot of black crime.

    Before people change their views of black people, black communities need to change. Black communities as wholes need to realise that other black people are more of a threat to them than police are and allow police to do their job without hassling them and making their jobs harder to do which make it even more difficult to help people.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-15-2016)

  9. #21
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HAIL TRUMP!
    Posts
    4,100
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,915
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Don't bother, as Dab and Con are too obsessed with BBC to ever say anything bad about black people, despite the clear facts.

    They will literally ignore the statistics and continue to say they are oppressed, no matter what.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 08-15-2016 at 09:45 PM.

  10. #22
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,999
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    Someone being shot and the pigmentation of their skin isn't a racial issue unless there is a correlation between the two. As far as I can tell, there isn't.

    Being black isn't an inherent threat itself, it depends on things like where you are and if the place is known to have a lot of black crime.

    Before people change their views of black people, black communities need to change. Black communities as wholes need to realise that other black people are more of a threat to them than police are and allow police to do their job without hassling them and making their jobs harder to do which make it even more difficult to help people.
    There is a correlation between the two. Do we need to skype or something and I explain social behavior of human beings? Because if you genuinely think the situations I pointed out were not based on the color of their skin then you are simply ignorant. A black man reaching for his pockets inside a car, FUCKING THREATENING. A white man reaching for his pockets inside a car, NON THREATENING. Black kid playing with a beebee gun, THREATENING. White kid carrying a loaded rifle in the ghetto, EXPRESSING CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
    (please, if you really believe they would have been shot even if they were white then we need to have face time so I can educate you on basic human interaction)


    Instead of providing an answer, you're telling someone else to answer for you. To change black communities you must change the perspective of people. You must get rid of the unequal economics and residences of black communities.

    Improve infrastructure
    Get rid of rivaling Schools (equal funding to all schools, socialism works according to finland)
    Get rid of discriminatory policing and laws just like the BLM political activists are asking for.

    Just a few examples of the top of my head to actually do something about the black communities.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Don't bother, as Dab and Con are too obsessed with BBC to ever say anything bad about black people, despite the clear facts.

    They will literally ignore the statistics and continue to say they are oppressed, no matter what.
    I've said countless bad things about the blacks. I've addressed your statistics about blacks killing blacks, etc... I've refuted them all. Do we need to do this again? I just keep repeating my self and you ignore every word I say. Could you please just stop posting about politics if you aren't willing to uphold a logical argument? thank you.

  11. #23
    Athena's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    female
    Location
    6,235
    Posts
    2,780
    Reputation
    527
    Thanks
    2,015
    My Mood
    In Love
    I agree it has caused lots of harm. It's caused so much freakin' violence.
    Please press +Rep and/or Thanks if I assisted you or was of service in any way.






    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

    -Buddha

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Athena For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-15-2016)

  13. #24
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HAIL TRUMP!
    Posts
    4,100
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,915
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    There is a correlation between the two. Do we need to skype or something and I explain social behavior of human beings? Because if you genuinely think the situations I pointed out were not based on the color of their skin then you are simply ignorant. A black man reaching for his pockets inside a car, FUCKING THREATENING. A white man reaching for his pockets inside a car, NON THREATENING. Black kid playing with a beebee gun, THREATENING. White kid carrying a loaded rifle in the ghetto, EXPRESSING CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
    (please, if you really believe they would have been shot even if they were white then we need to have face time so I can educate you on basic human interaction)


    Instead of providing an answer, you're telling someone else to answer for you. To change black communities you must change the perspective of people. You must get rid of the unequal economics and residences of black communities.

    Improve infrastructure
    Get rid of rivaling Schools (equal funding to all schools, socialism works according to finland)
    Get rid of discriminatory policing and laws just like the BLM political activists are asking for.

    Just a few examples of the top of my head to actually do something about the black communities.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I've said countless bad things about the blacks. I've addressed your statistics about blacks killing blacks, etc... I've refuted them all. Do we need to do this again? I just keep repeating my self and you ignore every word I say. Could you please just stop posting about politics if you aren't willing to uphold a logical argument? thank you.

    You can't refute facts, fucking moron.

    Black people kill each other and other races more than ANY OTHER RACE. End of story, go be butt-hurt somewhere else.

  14. #25
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,999
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    You can't refute facts, fucking moron.

    Black people kill each other and other races more than ANY OTHER RACE. End of story, go be butt-hurt somewhere else.
    I'm refuting the point of your argument which is they are just criminals with elaboration on further facts and figures that provide insight as to why this is a fact.

    Fact: Blacks kill blacks disproportionately compared to other races.
    Point: Blacks are savages

    Fact: It is socially accepted, we've isolated black communities, they have no reason to live.
    Refute: Blacks are human beings, as savage and evil as any white man. Their crime rate is a result of generations of segregation and reinforcement of them being criminals/savages through pop culture.


    Is it hard for you to grasp the fact, we as a society are to blame for blacks behaviors? We know and see why this happen, you're ignoring history yet you're a self proclaimed conservative. Ironic how you can pick and choose what is relevant and what's dismissal when it comes to history, facts, and statistics. You just can't be wrong can you?

    Tell me lunatic, have you ever lost a debate? It doesn't have to be about politics, did you have a debate club in school? Have you ever formally debated?

    - - - Updated - - -

    What I'm getting at is, you aren't being fair. You're simply denying anything that you don't agree with. You're not debating, or even making an argument. Quite frankly you're trolling, but I believe you believe you're genuinely debating. Which is terribly ignorant of you.

  15. #26
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HAIL TRUMP!
    Posts
    4,100
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,915
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I'm refuting the point of your argument which is they are just criminals with elaboration on further facts and figures that provide insight as to why this is a fact.

    Fact: Blacks kill blacks disproportionately compared to other races.
    Point: Blacks are savages

    Fact: It is socially accepted, we've isolated black communities, they have no reason to live.
    Refute: Blacks are human beings, as savage and evil as any white man. Their crime rate is a result of generations of segregation and reinforcement of them being criminals/savages through pop culture.


    Is it hard for you to grasp the fact, we as a society are to blame for blacks behaviors? We know and see why this happen, you're ignoring history yet you're a self proclaimed conservative. Ironic how you can pick and choose what is relevant and what's dismissal when it comes to history, facts, and statistics. You just can't be wrong can you?

    Tell me lunatic, have you ever lost a debate? It doesn't have to be about politics, did you have a debate club in school? Have you ever formally debated?

    - - - Updated - - -

    What I'm getting at is, you aren't being fair. You're simply denying anything that you don't agree with. You're not debating, or even making an argument. Quite frankly you're trolling, but I believe you believe you're genuinely debating. Which is terribly ignorant of you.

    I never said that. I said they have every opportunity not to be, but for some reason, choose to be. Meaning it's not my fucking problem, end of story. In my HS I was the minority as a white male. I've seen plenty of black, hispanic, asian, and middle eastern people succeed by not accepting the stereotypes you claim are forced on them. Well, you forget there's stereotypes for all races including white too... At the end of the day, weak people will let these stereotypes control them, which is self oppression. This is not my problem, so why do I care again? I do not. I've seen as many black kids succeed as I've seen fail and same goes for ALL other races. If you're trying to fix stupid, you can't. You cannot educate EVERYONE, as there will always be people who refuse to be taught. You are basically arguing about something completely out of our control and trying to blame it on me at the same fucking time, retard.

  16. #27
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,999
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    I never said that. I said they have every opportunity not to be, but for some reason, choose to be. Meaning it's not my fucking problem, end of story. In my HS I was the minority as a white male. I've seen plenty of black, hispanic, asian, and middle eastern people succeed by not accepting the stereotypes you claim are forced on them. Well, you forget there's stereotypes for all races including white too... At the end of the day, weak people will let these stereotypes control them, which is self oppression. This is not my problem, so why do I care again? I do not. I've seen as many black kids succeed as I've seen fail and same goes for ALL other races. If you're trying to fix stupid, you can't. You cannot educate EVERYONE, as there will always be people who refuse to be taught. You are basically arguing about something completely out of our control and trying to blame it on me at the same fucking time, retard.
    NO THEY DO NOT. You honestly think every black person in the heart of compton has the same fucking opportunity as someone like us? That's unreasonable, you cannot expect an entire demographic to rise to the occasion on their own.

    What you're saying is the same reason why our education system has failed. Please bare with my progressive views for a second.

    Our educational system started to fail because our schools funding got cut, our curriculum have been tainted with State level ignorance (why I'm a huge advocate of the federal curriculum). We've systematically destroyed the equal education of all of our children. You have specifically black schools that pass kids who don't do homework or pass any of their tests. Did you know that teachers can pass students despite failing every single thing? Up until highschool that is. It's ridiculous, instead of focusing on the education of each student they just pass all the failures because who gives a fuck, they aren't going to do shit or learn anyways and will dropout in highschool. It's just easier that way, plus for the school it's better to get rid of the dumbasses who bring down their funding by failing everything.

    It's so fucking irritating how our education system has dropped to number 40 something out of 200 or so countries which only a dozen or so are developed countries like our own. We were dumber than mexicans at one point, hope that resonates with you.



    There are illegal immigrants who become successful millionaires, and there are blacks who become the senators and President of the United States. So of course certain people strive despite their setbacks, but for the majority of peopl they will roll around in their own filth like pigs their entire lifes and you know this for a fact, you just refuse to fucking acknowledge we need to change this. It falls on us as citizens to help our fellow citizens, and I have many proposals my self. First and foremost being making our school funding socialist, just give every school equal funding. First of all we need to raise our funding for schools, which Trump nor Hillary plans to do. Then we need to distribute funds PROPERLY AND EQUALLY, meaning that shit ghetto school with roaches, needs to be rebuilt. While that rich white school, can stay the way it is since their kids are striving, ideally we would increase funding across the board but realistically we'll be forced to fund one in need school more so over one that doesn't need the extra funding.

    Then waht do we do after funding our school more? Get better teachers, establish a better work environment for children, a better curriculum. There is NO FUCKING EXCUSE for why ANYONE should not know basic calculus, algrebra, chemistry, physics, and whatever else im forgetting. There are children who can't even tell you what 90% of 900 is without thinking about it. This is unacceptable, and when you look at the demographics, the blacks are the worst off.

    We can give them a scholarship sure, but funding their teachers, their schools, their communities... That's too far fetched for conservatives. You people don't see the future, you only see the past and present.

  17. #28
    Sir Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    952
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    184
    Just saying, racism still is a big problem in some cases and the need to emancipate is not necessarily a bad thing. I can tell looking at history that emancipating has actually done quite some good in this world. I'm glad people atand up for their rights.

    I don't know much about BLM and what not. But I do know that nowadays a lot of groups tend to be radical. Which seems to never be a good thing. I know PETA is one of those things.

    Lastly, overgeneralizing is always a bad thing. Comments like "black people are shitty" or "are worse than whites" implies that someome having a different skin color makes them less valuable. While surely there are black people that are good or great, and surely there are white people that are scum. Statistics saying more blakc people are criminals or what not, is not something you should ignore. But pointing on the entire race is a bad thing becaude there are good ones out there snd they should not be judged on their skin color because it so happens that there are more of those with the same skin color causing trouble.

    Anywho glad to post something again
    Greetings,

    ~ Sam

  18. #29
    Trol553's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,321
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    637
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    INDIAN LIVES MATTER.
    MEXICAN LIVES DONT MATTER

    jkjk don't take me seriously
    Youre kidding all the time. Nobody takes you seriously.

    Reputation and things for sale
    CS:GO Commends | Vouches | CS:GO Accounts

    Contact
    PM | VM

    Skype : ElegantMouse


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] Black Lives Matter gets destroyed
    By Copperhorse in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-30-2016, 01:31 PM
  2. Black Lives Matter Vs Dallas Police Department
    By King Tut in forum United States of America
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-13-2016, 12:33 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 04:59 PM
  4. What I want to do to Black Lives Matter Protesters
    By Copperhorse in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-04-2016, 05:51 PM
  5. Do Black Lives matter?
    By Ethereal in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-15-2015, 10:38 PM