Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,114
    Reputation
    1726
    Thanks
    5,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Too many people are like that, which is why the world is such shit. It's why governments and especially democracies fail. If you do not have an educated population, how the fuck can you expect them to make educated decisions in a democracy?

    "Oligarchy then degenerates into democracy where freedom is the supreme good but freedom is also slavery. In democracy, the lower class grows bigger and bigger."

    "The democratic man is the son of the oligarchic man. Unlike his father, the democratic man is consumed with unnecessary desires."


    The democratc man has no order or priority in life, he just does whatever he wants. That's why plato was so adamant about how the failure of democracy.
    On second thought, completely agree with everything you just said. Totally read everything and I take back all I said. Fuck you @Lunatic for being rich
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  2. #17
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,016
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,882
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Too many people are like that, which is why the world is such shit. It's why governments and especially democracies fail. If you do not have an educated population, how the fuck can you expect them to make educated decisions in a democracy?

    "Oligarchy then degenerates into democracy where freedom is the supreme good but freedom is also slavery. In democracy, the lower class grows bigger and bigger."

    "The democratic man is the son of the oligarchic man. Unlike his father, the democratic man is consumed with unnecessary desires."


    The democratc man has no order or priority in life, he just does whatever he wants. That's why plato was so adamant about how the failure of democracy.
    I'm a capitalist you pleb. Capitalism doesn't let the poor class grow. It does the opposite, let's them starve to death.

  3. #18
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,114
    Reputation
    1726
    Thanks
    5,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    I'm a capitalist you pleb. Capitalism doesn't let the poor class grow. It does the opposite, let's them starve to death.
    OMG HOW DARE CHU. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I AND OP CARE ABOUT POOR BITCHES.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to cuckold cancer 8=D For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-16-2016)

  5. #19
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,772
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    I'm a capitalist you pleb. Capitalism doesn't let the poor class grow. It does the opposite, let's them starve to death.
    Arguably the most ignorant thing you've ever said.

    How do you think the poor have cell phones, sneakers, big clothes, weave, etc.. because, dundundun CAPITALISM!

    Lmaoo how do you think the Chinese got rich? say it with me, with CAPITALISM!!!!!!!!!


    claims to be capitalist but doesn't understand how capitalism made america great again after the revolution.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-16-2016 at 04:29 PM.

  6. #20
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,016
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,882
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    OR Maybe Creating Forgiveness Laws That Specifically Gives The Poor A Chance To Recover From Their Criminality.
    Nope, fuck you. Once a felon, always a felon. Go fuck yourself, as we won't ever allow what you just said to happen, idiot.

  7. #21
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,772
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Nope, fuck you. Once a felon, always a felon. Go fuck yourself, as we won't ever allow what you just said to happen, idiot.
    Doesn't have to be felons, just getting rid of the go to jail if you can't pay system for minor offenses stated in the video like traffic tickets.

    I don't want people being discriminated against using my tax dollars, I'd rather them go towards something useful like education.

  8. #22
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,016
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,882
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Arguably the most ignorant thing you've ever said.

    How do you think the poor have cell phones, sneakers, big clothes, weave, etc.. because, dundundun CAPITALISM!

    Lmaoo how do you think the Chinese got rich? say it with me, with CAPITALISM!!!!!!!!!


    claims to be capitalist but doesn't understand how capitalism made america great again after the revolution.
    The poor have all that stuff because there's a smart person like me selling it to them and taking their entire paycheck or close to in the process keeping them poor. Gosh dang you don't seem to get that this is a fight for survival, not hand outs.

    Edit:
    You can't make me hate capitalism, as I'm normally on the winning side.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 08-16-2016 at 04:37 PM.

  9. #23
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,772
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    The poor have all that stuff because there's a smart person like me selling it to them and taking their entire paycheck or close to in the process keeping them poor. Gosh dang you don't seem to get that this is a fight for survival, not hand outs.

    Edit:
    You can't make me hate capitalism, as I'm normally on the winning side.
    You're right and wrong.

    the fight for survival is a collective effort on part of all human beings everywhere.

    People like you who don't see the bigger picture are holding us back.

  10. #24
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,016
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,882
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You're right and wrong.

    the fight for survival is a collective effort on part of all human beings everywhere.

    People like you who don't see the bigger picture are holding us back.

    Good, cheaper labor for me. I pay people and take back what I paid them by tricking them into thinking they need things. Get over it fuck boy.

  11. #25
    Fear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    3,272
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Nothing can't be helped but a Nation protest


    Sin/Andybprak
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    You were always a bad father. I would sneak out at night just to sucks cock just to feed your family
    And see now you're not even following in my footsteps
    Good job dad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Dora couldn't find my dick because it was in your ass.

    Sorry swiper, no swiping.

  12. #26
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,772
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    Good, cheaper labor for me. I pay people and take back what I paid them by tricking them into thinking they need things. Get over it fuck boy.
    One sided perspective, you are helping the profit other businesses by giving these people an incentive to buy things. That's a good thing, you aren't doing anything wrong by exploiting peoples indulgences, that's what makes America so great.

    Edit: You quote everything I say, how did you get on the topic of labor from what I said previously?

    lmao you're train of thought is so bizarre.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-16-2016 at 05:09 PM.

  13. #27
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,783
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    11,209
    My Mood
    Happy
    Hey Lunatic, stop being butthurt and reporting all of Dab's posts because you can't constructively or logically post anything about them.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    Confluency (08-16-2016)

  15. #28
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,016
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,882
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Hey Lunatic, stop being butthurt and reporting all of Dab's posts because you can't constructively or logically post anything about them.
    Whatever you say kiddo.

  16. #29
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    2,082
    Reputation
    664
    Thanks
    2,358
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Arguably the most ignorant thing you've ever said.

    How do you think the poor have cell phones, sneakers, big clothes, weave, etc.. because, dundundun CAPITALISM!

    Lmaoo how do you think the Chinese got rich? say it with me, with CAPITALISM!!!!!!!!!


    claims to be capitalist but doesn't understand how capitalism made america great again after the revolution.
    They have all of that because of socialism AKA welfare. They get their welfare benefits from fucking random people and having like 5 kids and once our tax payer money goes to them for their children they buy shit for themselves that they can't afford instead of providing for their children. You think democrats care for black people? They only provide blacks all of this free shit for their vote. If blacks couldn't vote they wouldn't be given shit by the democratic party.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Copperhorse For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-16-2016)

  18. #30
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    977
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    Good, cheaper labor for me. I pay people and take back what I paid them by tricking them into thinking they need things. Get over it fuck boy.
    Good thing down here in reality we common folk have something called Empathy.

    Your views on things show you were either raised by incapable parents or you're just a fucking idiot.

    If I had to bet I'd go with both, because I can guarantee your parents are pieces of shit for allowing their son to literally be a narcissistic pleb over the internet who's enthusiastic about a dimwit presidental nominee. Then again I'm sure your parents share the same qualities right? Monkey see, monkey do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-28-2013, 10:19 AM
  2. LOTDMpgh [Land of the WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT AHH]
    By Wax. in forum Land of the Dead Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 06:35 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 11:58 PM
  4. Man, What The Fuck wrong with GP system ?!?
    By No-WaY-ouT in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 02:30 AM
  5. Noo way fuck that i can edit this what the fuck
    By -malware_suxs- in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 08:26 PM