Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. #31
    Athena's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    female
    Location
    6,235
    Posts
    2,765
    Reputation
    527
    Thanks
    2,014
    My Mood
    In Love
    I've never had a problem myself. Good stuff that you had insurance though.
    Please press +Rep and/or Thanks if I assisted you or was of service in any way.






    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

    -Buddha

  2. #32
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,689
    Reputation
    2175
    Thanks
    7,686
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Karma for being a scammer and driving a BMW.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  3. #33
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,042
    Reputation
    1951
    Thanks
    3,040
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nice, it's kinda ducked how he did that to your door smh, imagine if you didn't see him

  4. #34
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,301
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,433
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
    Did you guys have any problems with douchebags and accidents?
    I was parked in my buddies driveway behind some random bitches minivan. I go inside my buddies house while random bitch is walking out. Didn't think twice to ask if I needed to move my car, if she needed me to move it she would ask, or so I thought. Walk outside 30 minutes later to see a big ass fucking dent in my driver side quarter panel and this bitch is nowhere to be seen. Have my buddies dad range dive to her house, bring her back to the dent, and she then tries to tell me she didn't see my car and didn't know she hit it when I know damn well she saw my car directly behind her IN A FUCKING DRIVEWAY! Either way, Florida is a no fault state so I just called that bitches insurance and made them pay for it.

    I Hope her rates got fucked too. She tried to tell me it was my fault....

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  5. #35
    Threadstarter
    Not your average fuckboy. I have a unique perspective on a lot of pointless things.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    22,509
    Reputation
    3303
    Thanks
    3,341
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    you got whats coming to you for all ur refunds
    Nigga you dumb or what? U think I make 80k by doing refunds?


    - - - Updated - - -

    Anyway time to pick up the first car




    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    I was parked in my buddies driveway behind some random bitches minivan. I go inside my buddies house while random bitch is walking out. Didn't think twice to ask if I needed to move my car, if she needed me to move it she would ask, or so I thought. Walk outside 30 minutes later to see a big ass fucking dent in my driver side quarter panel and this bitch is nowhere to be seen. Have my buddies dad range dive to her house, bring her back to the dent, and she then tries to tell me she didn't see my car and didn't know she hit it when I know damn well she saw my car directly behind her IN A FUCKING DRIVEWAY! Either way, Florida is a no fault state so I just called that bitches insurance and made them pay for it.

    I Hope her rates got fucked too. She tried to tell me it was my fault....
    Luck. I hate fuckers who fuck your car and just ran away.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Karma for being a scammer and driving a BMW.
    BMW IS LIFE
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  6. #36
    dextr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lᴇᴀɴᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ❄️
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    988
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    How to show off your car 101
    I agree, he should've just captured the door. Not the whole thing that included the "bmw logo-ed" rims

    Oh and no way this shit is 80k...for 80k you can get something a lot better.
    Last edited by dextr; 08-17-2016 at 02:36 PM. Reason: typo
    rawr.







  7. #37
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,070
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    1,006
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by dextr View Post
    I agree, he should've just captured the door. Not the whole thing that included the "bmw logo-ed" rims

    Oh and now way this shit is 80k...for 80k you can get something a lot better.
    That's 80k? Damn I wouldn't pick a BMW for that price



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  8. #38
    Threadstarter
    Not your average fuckboy. I have a unique perspective on a lot of pointless things.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    22,509
    Reputation
    3303
    Thanks
    3,341
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by dextr View Post
    I agree, he should've just captured the door. Not the whole thing that included the "bmw logo-ed" rims

    Oh and now way this shit is 80k...for 80k you can get something a lot better.
    Idk why are you talking about. This car didn't cost 80k...... that's what i make per year
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  9. #39
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,576
    Reputation
    639
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Lurking
    [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"][B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="2"][B]

    Nigga you dumb or what? U think I make 80k by doing refunds?



    No im saying all the money you cost companies by refunding.

  10. #40
    ZombieCake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post


    No im saying all the money you cost companies by refunding.
    I'm sorry, is this site called: Most Civilized and Legal Forum in the USA????
    EBAY SALES AS OF AUGUST 12, 2016

  11. #41
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,576
    Reputation
    639
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieCake View Post
    I'm sorry, is this site called: Most Civilized and Legal Forum in the USA????
    I'm sorry?
    Go kys?

  12. #42
    dextr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lᴇᴀɴᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ❄️
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    988
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post


    Idk why are you talking about. This car didn't cost 80k...... that's what i make per year

    k then, sorry.
    rawr.







  13. #43
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,641
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    262
    My Mood
    Chatty
    insurance are fucking scammers too

    - - - Updated - - -

    rich boy don't whine just get it done

  14. #44
    bigkitty2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    kitty land :)
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    30
    Wtf how did he not notice

  15. #45
    Marie Tvist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    You're very lucky!!
    and yeah, sooo many douschebags on the roads..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why call the dll SndDrv?
    By Pingo in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 08:00 AM
  2. Duty Calls: The Calm Before The Storm
    By Tall kiwi in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 07:44 PM
  3. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 04:22 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 08:47 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 10:38 PM